Sign in to follow this  
dalsingh101

ashwagandha

Just started taking this yesterday. I don't know if it is a placebo effect but already feel more alert for some reason. 

Another thing. I think I've had some of the best sleep I've had in ages since I've started taking this! lol

On 3/15/2020 at 4:45 PM, dalsingh101 said:

Another thing. I think I've had some of the best sleep I've had in ages since I've started taking this! lol

Thats really good veer ji especially as it has helped you to improve your sleep seems worth trying.

On 3/15/2020 at 9:45 AM, dalsingh101 said:

Good stuff. I usually take this in smoothies but mostly in the summer.

Ashwaganda has many properties and it's effective at lowering cortisol levels. This is both with cortisol level high due to physical demand(working out) and non-physical psyche(stress).    

Good sleeping you've noticed makes sense because if you had higher cortisol levels then sleep pattern would be disrupted.

I've not particularly noticed the 'more alert' with myself but that's probably because i have other things for brain and focus.  However,  since you have noticed it, then i would utilizee that property and take dose prior to workouts to help maintain focus-stamina and also post  workout or muscle pumps in order to help with muscle recovery.    Ashwaganda also helps boost testosterone levels so it will help reap positive results, especially for over 40's men.

14 hours ago, Sat1176 said:

Where you get this stuff from?

You can get it online, but I got mine from a local Sri Lankan supermarket. 

On 3/20/2020 at 4:38 AM, dalsingh101 said:

You can get it online, but I got mine from a local Sri Lankan supermarket. 

with these super-foods, you have to be a little careful from overseas products.  Many indian imports have been found to contain levels of mercury, lead and arsenic.   I usually try and go for USDA, organic and Non-GMO certified labels wherever possible.   

7 hours ago, Lucky said:

with these super-foods, you have to be a little careful from overseas products.  Many indian imports have been found to contain levels of mercury, lead and arsenic.   I usually try and go for USDA, organic and Non-GMO certified labels wherever possible.   

Yeah, I read that. I mean, I heard even some of the ahmm masalay we get can have higher levels of heavy metals. 

On 3/22/2020 at 11:21 PM, dalsingh101 said:

Yeah, I read that. I mean, I heard even some of the ahmm masalay we get can have higher levels of heavy metals. 

your problem might be an overdose of negro cum up your ass dally.Stop being a bondi penchodeya.