Coronavirus - Covid 19

Sat1176

I am definitely concerned about this pandemic. I worry about our child and elderly parents.

https://www.nationalgeographic.co.uk/science-and-technology/2020/03/these-underlying-conditions-make-coronavirus-more-severe-and-theyre?fbclid=IwAR0NWWJKCi4FNBUTC-aHAzd9HMDJ92STX0Lcw1EhCY4UADWnGbsGRI1JN9k

There is a serious lack of information coming out uk government.

They don't have the infrastructure to cope so have stopped testing most people. Everyone must assume they have it if they exhibit symptoms. This is a complete joke.

Earlier someone said to me (regarding the UK): 

"If this is how people are going on, and nothing serious has even happened yet - imagine how people are going to behave if things do get desperate!"

Expect animal instincts to come up. 

2 hours ago, Sat1176 said:

There is a serious lack of information coming out uk government.

They don't have the infrastructure to cope so have stopped testing most people. Everyone must assume they have it if they exhibit symptoms. This is a complete joke.

I think they might try and exploit it to get the population down. The UK response appears to be lackadaisical. 

We don't have the infrastructure to cope with mass illness. We have simmering tensions over immigration already. 

2 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Earlier someone said to me (regarding the UK): 

"If this is how people are going on, and nothing serious has even happened yet - imagine how people are going to behave if things do get desperate!"

Expect animal instincts to come up. 

Agree Bro, things are bad. No one knows which household may be quarrentined. If you look at the Italy's situation you can tell they we are most likely to face the same. 

I don't doubt there are a number serious factors that need to be taken into consideration when running a country and the impact can be huge on society at a whole. The government doesn't want to confess that NHS is in big trouble, they exited Europe and now they are on their own. 

Take the oxygen ventilators situation. UK only has 5,000. Only few manufactures make them in US, New Zealand and Germany. So you immediately know where any new ones are going first. UK will be lucky if manages to secure many more when the whole world is trying to secure them. 

Lalo brexit. Lol

If I'm going to be on lock down, it's a good time to focus on upping some of my language skills too. Roop Dhillon's stuff looks interesting and we can go into the CP stuff in more detail. Braj Bhasha skills are definitely something we need to make more widespread in the panth, especially so future generations can read DG properly. We now know the limitations of the available English translation, and to be frank, the Panjabi one is good, but seems totally literal, whereas there seems to be a whole lot more going on (and worthy of considering) than what is presented at surface level.    

Also should up the simran. 

We should remember Mahakaal, who is the true master of all. This is a good reminder that only Akaal Purakh knows when they want to call us back. And it could be suddenly.

Imagine the poor bazurags who've worked hard their whole lives to save money and finally retire - only to face this. 

Yep, only Sarbloh is truly in charge. Men in positions of power may think x, y, z, and yes, they do have power on earth. But look, when it comes to it, they are just as susceptible to these things as a pauper.  Maybe even more so, if they are constantly flitting around meeting people. 

30 minutes ago, Sat1176 said:

I've still got to go into the city for work. Some teams are being instructed to work on 2 week rotations in the office but others like ours all the time office. 

Not thrilled to have to use tube at the moment. Hopefully most of the city is working from home. 

Go daku style! Wrap a scarf around your mooh! 

25 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

Go daku style! Wrap a scarf around your mooh! 

That may block 30% where a surgical mask may block 80%. 

https://fastlifehacks.com/n95-vs-ffp/

Now I know why all the Chinese people are wearing them on the trains. 

I tried ordering a few on ebay today only for ebay to inform me that it maybe a fake trader who's listing they have pulled. 

Even if I don't wear on route to work. Might come in useful if you need to self isolate at home and have children. 

I tell you watching the news channels is proper depressing. Especially sky news. 

They were discussing the papers and the lady said the NHS will be prioritising healthy young people rather than people over 70 or those with cancer or other underlying health conditions. 

This was in relation to the proposed self isolation of over 70s that may come into effect in the coming weeks. She was Blantant that everyone is scared for their loved ones and her Co host said people will die. 

5 minutes ago, Sat1176 said:

I tell you watching the news channels is proper depressing. Especially sky news. 

They were discussing the papers and the lady said the NHS will be prioritising healthy young people rather than people over 70 or those with cancer or other underlying health conditions. 

This was in relation to the proposed self isolation of over 70s that may come into effect in the coming weeks. She was Blantant that everyone is scared for their loved ones and her Co host said people will die. 

If things go pear shaped, you aren't of use to anyone in a depressed state. Try some ashwagandha to calm you down. We will need clear and strong heads in a worse case scenario. You're no good to your kids if debilitated by grief and stress. 

Currently under enforced nationwide lockdown until the 31st under the Health Act and Police Act.Every non essential service shut down.Non essential business closed.Everyone practicing social distancing. Need a police permit to move between states.Panic buying all over,empty shelves everywhere.Hand sanitizers and face mask out of stock everywhere. Weddings being cancelled,funerals toned down to close family only.500 plus cases already here,going up daily.

1. Ban on all religious, sporting, social and cultural gatherings. All business and religious premises to close. Exemption on groceries, public markets, provision stores. Restriction on mosques and Islamic events subject to Muzakarah meeting.
  2. Nationwide travel restrictions on all citizens. Those who have just arrived from abroad must undergo self-quarantine.
  3. All tourists and visitors barred from entry.
  4. All public and private schools including kindergartens, nurseries, residential school and other educational institutions to close.
  5. All private and public higher institutions of learning to close.
  6. Closure of all government and private premises except essential services such as water and electricity, telecommunication, postal service, transport, fuel, gas, lubrication, broadcasting, banking, health, pharmacy, fire-fighting, ports, airports, prisons, security and defence, sanitary services, provision and food supply.

1 hour ago, Soulfinder said:

Lol veer ji deewar movie scenes.

I saw this movie when I was a kid (maybe a few times), might revisit it. 

47 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

I saw this movie when I was a kid (maybe a few times), might revisit it. 

It was a good movie when i watched it but for me it was one of those movies that i could only watch once and not again as i thought it was flawed lol.

Its on youtube though the full movie.