'Asterix and Obelix' co-creator Albert Uderzo dies in his sleep aged 92 at his home in France

dalsingh101

Guest Friend singh
1 hour ago, Jageera said:

teri ma di fuddi nu vi read karla jake dally. kenjeri ma teri vi negro naal firdi wa. Tu aap negro da baccha hona penchoda haramjada kutta.

Hey Jageera Bro,

what´s that man?  Why so much hatred and abuses these days? 

Control yourself. I have seen you being kind and making sensible posts, so do not let your krodhee moments let you loose your senses, it is not worth at all man.

1 hour ago, Guest Friend singh said:

Hey Jageera Bro,

Control yourself. I have seen you being kind and making sensible posts, so do not let your krodhee moments let you loose your senses, it is not worth at all man.

Can you imagine his rants at his family? 

I feel sorry them being stuck with him. I would've booted his sorry arse out if I was his parents. Sad case. 

12 hours ago, Guest Friend singh said:

Hey Jageera Bro,

hi bro.

its this khusra dally that provoked me. 

wish you all the best veer.

11 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Can you imagine his rants at his family? 

I feel sorry them being stuck with him. I would've booted his sorry arse out if I was his parents. Sad case. 

haha says the khusra hiding in his moms basement as he was banned from ever going near kids ever.keep your hands to yourself dally. Hope your newborn nephew is kept faraway from you.

Guest daas guest singh
On 3/25/2020 at 2:59 AM, dalsingh101 said:

Yea my dad used to read them (still does!!) in his bachpan and he also introduced them to mee when i was small and i still love reading them as they r packed with adventure and humour.I hv a huge collection of these comics .so sad the hear that uderzo is dead

Btw @dalsingh101 pachchaneya I'm "guest daas singh" from Sikhsangat

Guest daas guest singh
3 hours ago, Jageera said:

haha says the khusra hiding in his moms basement as he was banned from ever going near kids ever.keep your hands to yourself dally. Hope your newborn nephew is kept faraway from you.

Yo, @Jageera cool down and tone it down a bit saade @dalsingh101 nu tang krna band kar.iss forum te koi Mod Vod nhi hagain hain kya ? ehnu chup krao koi. 

4 hours ago, Jageera said:

You're the one still living with his moms and you're saying this......lmao

3 hours ago, Guest daas guest singh said:

Yea my dad used to read them (still does!!) in his bachpan and he also introduced them to mee when i was small and i still love reading them as they r packed with adventure and humour.I hv a huge collection of these comics .so sad the hear that uderzo is dead

Btw @dalsingh101 pachchaneya I'm "guest daas singh" from Sikhsangat

Good to see you here. Get an account veera, why not?!?

I loved those books, they were brilliantly drawn (and that's an understatement!), the detailed facial expression of the characters within were awesome, especially with Obelix's reactions to being called mota! 

They had a lot of very intelligent references within too. The characterisations was unmatched. So hilarious. The reaction of the pend to the village bard (dhadhi) called Cacophonix I think(?) was hilarious. Especially the beef with the fishmonger and the blacksmith (lohar).   

Guest daas guest singh
On 3/28/2020 at 8:10 PM, dalsingh101 said:

The reaction of the pend to the village bard (dhadhi) called Cacophonix I think(?) was hilarious. Especially the beef with the fishmonger and the blacksmith (lohar).   

And pind da lohar (Fulliotomatix)...pind de dhadi (Cacophonix) nu kutan lai hamesha tyar te utavla  reinda siga especilly with his hathora or a machchi from the fishmonger(Unhigenix).Damn i still dont know how he would come up with such incredible names...Also im defo gonna miss those fish fight in which the whole pind(except asterix and the druid [Getafix] cos they were wise people) gets up and starts fighting with machchiaan from unhigenix' s shop..I wish our pinds had things like that ...heck i wold move to pind if  they had machchi fights like that in our indian pinds.

Cacophonix I think(?

yup u are right

Good to see you here. Get an account veera, why not?!?

Yea..thinking of making an account here..Sikhsangat utte taan request daali sigi account di par pata nahi mods ne haje tak taan account approve nhi o kitta...oththe likhiya siga ke jadoon account banane alli req approve ho jaoo gi taan tuhanoo mail de das dita jaooga that thuhada account approve ho gaya hai te ban gaya hai 6-7 din ho gaye account details dale te submit kitte haje taan wait kardaan payan account approve te made allli mail da par aandioo nhii. Heck ive even forgotten maine oss account laee password ki ditta si .the mods on sikhsangat are getting lazy again.But i think ima make an account on this forum too.Mods jaldi naal te fata-fat req approve kar dena.and tere is no harm in using two forums i mean u r on both too. :).

Wahe Khalsa Wahe Fateh

53 minutes ago, Guest daas guest singh said:

and tere is no harm in using two forums i mean u r on both too. :).

It's handy too, incase technical issues make one unavailable. In these crazy times, we need to have multiple ways to communicate with each other incase one system goes down. 

53 minutes ago, Guest daas guest singh said:

Damn i just realised how many spelling and grammar mistakes i made in my above post

If you can type in Gurmukhi, do that too! lol

Guest daas guest singh
On 3/30/2020 at 12:04 AM, dalsingh101 said:

If you can type in Gurmukhi, do that too! lol

this is on my computer and my computer has  gurmukhi fonts but thats just for MS word..i can do gurmukhi typing from my other device tho..good idea.