At Least 11 Killed As Gunmen Attack Gurdwara In Kabul: Local Media

kdsingh80

1 hour ago, dalsingh101 said:

As sad as this is, is anyone really surprised? 

I am not surprised at this , but the way Sikh community opposed CAA tooth and nail. Sikh's are slaughtered like lambs in Afghanistan and Pakistan yet sikh choose to side with anti caa muslims.that really surprised me

1 hour ago, kdsingh80 said:

I am not surprised at this , but the way Sikh community opposed CAA tooth and nail. Sikh's are slaughtered like lambs in Afghanistan and Pakistan yet sikh choose to side with anti caa muslims.that really surprised me

Did they really fight CAA? I wouldn't know here in the UK. 

What do desi apnay make of the attacks in Afghanistan? 

2 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Did they really fight CAA? I wouldn't know here in the UK. 

What do desi apnay make of the attacks in Afghanistan? 

Punjab assembly passed resolution that caa won't be implemented in punjab. Akal takhat supported anti caa protests. Large number of Sikh's showed solidarity with anti caa protesters . I can understand Sikh's don't want to support Hindutva of BJP. but CAA was very beneficial for our community especially for Sikh's from Pakistan and Afghanistan. 

If in future India with BJP government don't have citizenship to these Sikh's then sikh community will be responsible for that.

If we don't follow shaster/ashter aspects of our dharam, expect more of this. Even if we do what I'm suggesting, we'll still have this, the only difference will be the opportunity to die like men and not sitting, pacifist ducks. 

On 3/25/2020 at 10:31 PM, kdsingh80 said:

Condolences to the victims families.The moment I heard about this I was thinking kd"singh" is going to post this on the forum and the exact thing happened.Guess I"m turning clairvoyant.Shame on you kd for turning this tragedy into a pro CAA thread! This has nothing to do with CAA that the hindu extremists proposed.Sikhs and Akaal Takht were right in opposing it as if the Government is allowed to discriminate against 1 minority now,in the future without a doubt laws could be passed to discriminate against Sikhs too.It's smart not to open the pandoras box. And CAA was to speed up applications of citizenship,but as far as we know none of those killed applied for any foreign citizenship and were loyal Afghan citizens so what has CAA got to do with this kd? I'm lost here,please enlighten.

If these Sikhs wanted to migrate they would have done it years back. Its been 19 years since 9/11 yet these Sikhs are still there.They have assimilated and are comfortable there. With or without CAA these Sikhs would still be in Afghanistan. Attacks have happened in recent years on the community yet they are still there.This shows their courage and resilience. 

To blame 100% this attack or any other on Islam only doesn't make sense as Sikhs do live prosperously in majority Muslim countries like for example the U.A.E. AND Malaysia.300 thousand Sikhs in Malaysia and more than 20 million Muslims here yet no bombings and murders.

The true issue is that Afghanistan is a conflict zone and has been for decades since the Soviet occupation. It is a shithole infested with almost every jihadist group available. The Government is fragile and unable to safeguard its own citizens.No point depending on them. Sikhs there should either get out or train and arm themselves.No other way possible.As far as I have read online and from documentaries watched heavy weapons are not impossible to obtain for a price in that country.Evil cowards always looks for soft targets to attack without repercussion.Those that fight back and take revenge,they will think 10 times before attacking.

To start pointing fingers at Sikhs and anti CAA protesters is not only extremely evil and stupid it also belittles the sacrifice these innocents made.But again I don't expect much from a fanatic hindutva cyber trooper that has been attacking Sikhs since his first post on this forum. 

2 hours ago, Jageera said:

Condolences to the victims families.The moment I heard about this I was thinking kd"singh" is going to post this on the forum and the exact thing happened.Guess I"m turning clairvoyant.Shame on you kd for turning this tragedy into a pro CAA thread! This has nothing to do with CAA that the hindu extremists proposed.Sikhs and Akaal Takht were right in opposing it as if the Government is allowed to discriminate against 1 minority now,in the future without a doubt laws could be passed to discriminate against Sikhs too.It's smart not to open the pandoras box. And CAA was to speed up applications of citizenship,but as far as we know none of those killed applied for any foreign citizenship and were loyal Afghan citizens so what has CAA got to do with this kd? I'm lost here,please enlighten.

If these Sikhs wanted to migrate they would have done it years back. Its been 19 years since 9/11 yet these Sikhs are still there.They have assimilated and are comfortable there. With or without CAA these Sikhs would still be in Afghanistan. Attacks have happened in recent years on the community yet they are still there.This shows their courage and resilience. 

To blame 100% this attack or any other on Islam only doesn't make sense as Sikhs do live prosperously in majority Muslim countries like for example the U.A.E. AND Malaysia.300 thousand Sikhs in Malaysia and more than 20 million Muslims here yet no bombings and murders.

The true issue is that Afghanistan is a conflict zone and has been for decades since the Soviet occupation. It is a shithole infested with almost every jihadist group available. The Government is fragile and unable to safeguard its own citizens.No point depending on them. Sikhs there should either get out or train and arm themselves.No other way possible.As far as I have read online and from documentaries watched heavy weapons are not impossible to obtain for a price in that country.Evil cowards always looks for soft targets to attack without repercussion.Those that fight back and take revenge,they will think 10 times before attacking.

To start pointing fingers at Sikhs and anti CAA protesters is not only extremely evil and stupid it also belittles the sacrifice these innocents made.But again I don't expect much from a fanatic hindutva cyber trooper that has been attacking Sikhs since his first post on this forum. 

Is there anyone talking to you. My post was directed to dalsingh. You can go and start Hindu bashing threads with cow urine pics. I am not interested in that

As far my posts are concerned. I am member of this forum since 2005 and you have hardly read my posts.

Now go and party with your muslim masters.

9 hours ago, kdsingh80 said:

Is there anyone talking to you. My post was directed to dalsingh. You can go and start Hindu bashing threads with cow urine pics. I am not interested in that

As far my posts are concerned. I am member of this forum since 2005 and you have hardly read my posts.

Now go and party with your muslim masters.

This is an open forum,I will answer any post I want especially those wrongly attacking Sikhs and spreading anti-Sikh propaganda.You are openly lying and spreading misinformation.

You mean I posted a thread with TRUTH that hindus are organizing cow piss drinking parties to fight corona that was reported by most international  media. That is a fact.

I don't need to be here since 2005 to know who you are.A simple search of your post history explains everything about you.

No partying now as everyone is on lockdown.I'll party once lockdown is over. You can go join your hindu masters in their piss drinking and cow shit eating parties as they believe it cures corona.

EXCLUSIVE: Kabul gurdwara attacker was IS recruit from Kerala

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/kabul-gurdwara-attack-attacker-islamic-state-is-recruit-kerala-india-1660402-2020-03-27

Now what muslim apologist will say. Kerala is a state with communist rule. No Hindutva. Even beef is freely available. Yet those people are leaving secular Kerala for muslim Afghanistan.

1 hour ago, kdsingh80 said:

EXCLUSIVE: Kabul gurdwara attacker was IS recruit from Kerala

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/kabul-gurdwara-attack-attacker-islamic-state-is-recruit-kerala-india-1660402-2020-03-27

Now what muslim apologist will say. Kerala is a state with communist rule. No Hindutva. Even beef is freely available. Yet those people are leaving secular Kerala for muslim Afghanistan.

Such a shameless person that you use the death of innocent Sikhs to further your filthy ideology. Only a fanatic mad dog would use this incident to please his hindu masters.And I don't know what the hell has the origin of the terrorist got to do with this incident. It's already been said that these people never intended to apply for indian citizenship so I don't know why someone is using this to further his political motives.Pathetic.

1 hour ago, Jageera said:

Such a shameless person that you use the death of innocent Sikhs to further your filthy ideology.

Like you aren't doing this yourself.......

Just responding to propaganda of others. Don't need anyones permission to do so.Dont need a bloody machod like you telling me what I can do or not do here. Go suck the admin cut of your negroes that you love so much and surrender your female relatives to them as you yourself admitted you want to do bastard.Penchoda. Negro wa da lund chungkay marja penchodiya.Dally teri ma di fudi penchodiya.

Look at this bastard talking here. At least im not a khusra that uses clone accounts to attack others as he has no balls to use his main account.Bastard khusra.Acting tough here.Go screw your whore mom dally.Penchoda.

1 hour ago, Jageera said:

Mayaveya teri ma nu do karla jake haramjadeya.Wadda ageya ethe penchoda.Doing teri ma di fudi dally.Khusra penchoda.

Dungar jut fudhu. 

On 3/28/2020 at 6:33 PM, Ragmaala said:

Bro, dalsingh101, samurai, chatanga are different people. They are not the same.  Rest Admin can clear up any misunderstandings.  🙏🏽

I know bro. What I meant was dally used a clone account to attack us 3.

Very conveniently a clone account was created,immediately came in and attack specific people and conveniently disappeared again.

On 3/28/2020 at 10:33 AM, Ragmaala said:

Bro, dalsingh101, samurai, chatanga are different people. They are not the same.  Rest Admin can clear up any misunderstandings.  🙏🏽

Look at his response??? He doesn't seem to have understood what you wrote??? lol

I'm pretty sure admin would have picked up on account cloning, if it was done? I hope so! jageera seems schizo?  Admin, please do 'expose' my so called cloned account. I don't know what this imbecile is going on about? 

Says a lot. Going into one like this on a thread about 25 apnay getting brutally murdered.