Khusra dalsingh101

Jageera

It should be noted that in the past this bastard dally called me "machodayaa" and other curses but no action was taken against this bastard.

I have stayed away from  this bastard ever since then and never clashed with this bastard but again he attacks me in the afghanistan shooting thread.

You started the fight dally,now bear with it.You can even bring out your clone accounts you khusra like you always do.

If action is taken against me it should also be taken against this penchod dally too for provocation.

12.thumb.png.9bff6323087a95b3710722c45ae1ecbc.png

11.thumb.png.fd0f10d112ac5d4feefc5e84a71867dd.png

• Jageera changed the title to Khusra dalsingh101
5 hours ago, Jageera said:

It should be noted that in the past this bastard dally called me "machodayaa" and other curses but no action was taken against this bastard.

I have stayed away from  this bastard ever since then and never clashed with this bastard but again he attacks me in the afghanistan shooting thread.

You started the fight dally,now bear with it.You can even bring out your clone accounts you khusra like you always do.

If action is taken against me it should also be taken against this penchod dally too for provocation.

Which clone accounts are you talking about? 

BTW, I get it now. You're bipolar. Better you have your outbursts here with me than take it out on your poor family. So knock yourself out.