Feeling heartbroken need advise from gursikhs

khalsapanth

wjkk wjkf 

I was friends with this Sikh guy for over 15 years now, he recently became religious and started to stop drinking, wearing dhamalla and now he loves going gurdwara. He because just like me. I know having lost in sikhi is wrong but I fell in love with him. The things he has spoken to me it seems like he have feelings for me but sadly that was not the case. My heart is breaking so much I don't know what to do I feel like so broken that I can't do anything at all. I don't want to eat  sleep or do anything at all. 

He has blocked me and deleted me and that hurts the most. It shows he wants nothing...I didn't know he hate me so much. 

I spoke about my problems with him and trusted him and know I regret telling him things... I told him how I love him and he doesn't care he said he is just a friend... but now he's not even a friend to me. 

I feel so heartbroken I don't know how to live without him.... please please help me k know last or having feelings is wrong but I don't know what to do. 

I really need help from gursikhs please I feel so broken 😭😭😭😭

I'm sorry if I said anything wrong. Please forgive me and give me some advise please im brokenhearted I love him too much. 

Wahwguru ji ka khalsa wahwguru ji ki fateh🙏 

Hi

Please do not take me wrong.

If he is following sikhi, started visiting Gurudwara and blocked you , it might means that there are difference in thoughts/believes now which occurred over time.  It would be difficult for you guys to carry on like this, so better to forget him or started following sikhi in order to show him that you do not want to lose him.  May be with the blessing of God, you would get true love from both.

Apologies for any wrong word/advice, just tried to help you.

You didn't mention the reason why he blocked you.

Him following Sikhi can't be a real reason for blocking you. Your stopping him to do it can be.... 

But still even if you hv said or feel something against his beliefs and you repent it - and want to be together again. .. Play.. 

Men are always emotionally weak. If he really loves you and is missing you- he won't tell you but unblock you... You can keep trying his number... , you can always read that on his face, .... in his eyes.

Even when  he's angry and scolding you.. ( I normally give my husband that innocent puppy look - when he's scolding me and there he melts) but that's for you only at STAGE 2.

Right now! Go to the Gurudwara Sahib everyday, same time he goes or anywhere else where you know he is but pretend as if you didn't know he was there Or just ignore him... for at least 2 days Or so till he approaches you himself or give you ' that' look - ignore him. ( make sure he sees you though) 

And yes  very important::: Just don't get confused between love, ego or infatuation only walk back if you really love him and   asif you are yourself ready to surrender/ change your self as per his NEW SIKHI WAYS* as this is my personal experience - if Babaji does kirpa. On someone he changes completely- like Jageera veer - so don't expect the same old person or try to bring him back (( thas why I perceive you were blocked)) so think again and make sure!!! If you are expecting the '"old " him and want that person to love then as kaurji said above forget him..... You love someone who's dead in him n doesn't exist anymore..... 

@Mooorakh wow that’s completely abhorrent behaviour, using the weakness of westernized men against them? Bad bad bad. There’s a reason sulleh say that ‘hell’ is mainly filled with women... that’s straight up abuse of your power as a female. Don’t encourage this ‘princess’ look puppy-dog nonsense in other women. 

@khalsapanth you don’t love him, you lust for him, if you loved him you would let him find peace of mind in Sikhi. How can you call yourself a Sikh of the Guru if you are obsessed with a human man. You should have that kind of bairaag for Vaheguru not for some ‘lover’. How old are you btw?

@Kaur1510 he blocked her because she’s a clinger aka obsessive. If you tell someone you love them after ‘15 years’ and they don’t say it back, that is saying a lot about your personality lol. It’s quite telling that after she was controlling him for fifteen years, she decided to spring her ‘love’ on him when he finds Sikhi... absolute joke. Almost everything she said is a lie, in regards to her ‘friendship’ with this guy and how long they’ve known each other. She’s most likely a teenager, as no sane 25+ adult would behave in this way, assuming she actually did meet her ‘friend’ when she was a child. Lol

Well I only meant men are emotionally weak, they are not able to express themselves ( normally) ... they would look harsh but aren't actually... And rather are egoist so he won't call her just unblock her..so she would have to clearly express her, Play with her feelings and be strong thas only if she would have understood it the way you have...  As the answer was meant for 👧

Still you can say watever you wish to... We all hv freedom of speech!

I am not going to argue on THIS ... 

@Mooorakh you say men are emotionally weak but you don’t want to argue anything? Sounds like you’re being emotionally weak. Both sexes are like this, women play games and men pretend to be someone else to please the woman. charitro pakhyan. Sounds like the guy did this ‘girl’ a favour. He is never going to love you the way you love him. Get over it and find someone else lol

Babaji is the only one who play games!! 

Life's too funny bro.. No one  can be sure.. Ok I guess u hv tken my word PLAY wrongly.. 

We always have to play with our thoughts to stop them - with our feelings to divert them. 

Let me make another statement: women are physically weak .. women are weak with logic.. We are weak with driving sense.. Does that satisfy your ego.. 

Now all the women would bring their weapons.. .. and kill me

I    🙏

Disclaimer: Exceptions are always there. Like me😛

19 minutes ago, Mooorakh said:

Babaji is the only one who play games!! 

Life's too funny bro.. No one  can be sure.. Ok I guess u hv tken my word PLAY wrongly.. 

We always have to play with our thoughts to stop them - with our feelings to divert them. 

Let me say another statement: women are physically weak .. women are weak with logic.. We are weak with driving sense.. Does that satisfy your ego.. 

Now all the women would bring their weapons.. .. and kill me

I    🙏

Disclaimer: Exceptions are always there. Like me😛

No, cuz a lot men are dopes too. Playing genders against each other is not what we do, that’s what I was trying to point out. A lot of Sikh women fought in wars and such. Biologically it’s a different story, but we can choose our behaviours. Westernization says man = bad and brave or loser/emotional and woman must fight man for power or trick them. I believe Sikh thought is more like, all of us are bad and we must accept Guru for power, and we get it, usually.  Lol

On 4/7/2020 at 10:40 PM, khalsapanth said:

wjkk wjkf 

I was friends with this Sikh guy for over 15 years now, he recently became religious and started to stop drinking, wearing dhamalla and now he loves going gurdwara. He because just like me. I know having lost in sikhi is wrong but I fell in love with him. The things he has spoken to me it seems like he have feelings for me but sadly that was not the case. My heart is breaking so much I don't know what to do I feel like so broken that I can't do anything at all. I don't want to eat  sleep or do anything at all. 

He has blocked me and deleted me and that hurts the most. It shows he wants nothing...I didn't know he hate me so much. 

I spoke about my problems with him and trusted him and know I regret telling him things... I told him how I love him and he doesn't care he said he is just a friend... but now he's not even a friend to me. 

I feel so heartbroken I don't know how to live without him.... please please help me k know last or having feelings is wrong but I don't know what to do. 

I really need help from gursikhs please I feel so broken 😭😭😭😭

I'm sorry if I said anything wrong. Please forgive me and give me some advise please im brokenhearted I love him too much. 

Wahwguru ji ka khalsa wahwguru ji ki fateh🙏 

You've been friends for 15 years, hes changed, hes not the same person. If you were friends for 15 years and he liked you, then you would have been partners much sooner than 15 years. Simple asnwer is, he wasnt attracted to you which is something you have to accept. But this is from a Man perspective, you're a woman and it'll be easier to find a guy for you. Men have to go out of their own way to find someone and get rejected soo many times.

3 hours ago, Mooorakh said:

Well I only meant men are emotionally weak, they are not able to express themselves ( normally) ... they would look harsh but aren't actually... And rather are egoist so he won't call her just unblock her..so she would have to clearly express her, Play with her feelings and be strong thas only if she would have understood it the way you have...  As the answer was meant for 👧

Still you can say watever you wish to... We all hv freedom of speech!

I am not going to argue on THIS ... 

No offense but when Men do express their feelings, its usualy straight to the point. Some women (not all) would cry, then the man would will feel bad. THIS IS WHY MEN DONT EXPRESS EMOTIONS. I would say go for a nice guy but then most women hate nice guys. Men and Women are different but both CAN work together, Ying and Yang. This is the dualistic nature of the world.

@khalsapanth bhen ji how old are you ? 

15 years is a hell of a long time to be friends with someone than falling in love with him now this rejection.

Have you spoken to your parents about this ? Or the other side ?

Its not nice bhen ji as its terrible what you must be going through right now. Have thought about moving on from this mess or you wish to resolve it ? 

Since you are deleted and blocked from him have you thought about writting a letter to his direct home address or explaining this to your parents ?

Since you have mentioned not eating or sleeping sounds like you are getting early signs of depression (no offence) as 15 years is a big time mind screw up.