Law Firm releases legal professional from role following an internal inquiry after Shere Panjab provide evidence of conduct pertaining to racial sexual exploitation of Sikh Girls.

11 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

You know I think that sleazy predatory behaviour is such a strong impulse in certain animals, that they need to exercise it. Given that people are on lockdown, and given the physical limitations this now imposes, you'll likely to be getting more of these scumbags trolling forums/instagram/facebook/twitter etc. etc.  So be on your guard, and females especially, don't go talking unguarded with male strangers, allow the PMing!  - such predators can also come from any community (including ours sadly), excusing it away as some masculine 'womanising' impulse. So be streetwise and not dumb and don't conform to negative stereotypes. 

@Sarbatam

You know, admin on Sikh forums have to be a bit sharp too, and make sure their guard against people pretending to be Sikhs is fully on. This is your responsibility too folks. I know these types can go to serious lengths to infiltrate and portray themselves in ways to make the less sharp amongst us put their guard down. Remember, their perception is that we are a dumb gullible quom as it is.   It might be a good idea to be hawkish to a healthy extent. Robustly challenge ish that doesn't sit right, and derail any potential attempts to infiltrate and manipulate the more gullible amongst us. 

These people are scum

1 hour ago, dalsingh101 said:

What I noticed is that they sometimes take a while to expose themselves and act interested in Sikh debates, but after a while (When they think they have duped everyone) the off comments start coming in. Sometimes they way they might swear (or spell certain Panjabi words/phrases) gives them away - but that's if you have knowledge of these things. Growing up around a lot of them gives you insights into their thinking and dialects. 

Maybe some UK Sikhs are clued up about this, but people in other places like Canada or US need to be conscious of it.  I think people here have clocked the strategies of appealing to some common factor too, like caste (usually jut) or Panjabiness to get people's guards down. A lot of Canadian apnay seem primed to fall for the former strategy because they seem to have a stronger caste identity than a dharmic one. 

We need to give such people a short thrift once identified, and also be on guard. They rely on us just moseying around oblivious. 

It would be best to put all these bastards against a wall and fire them with a machine gun.

They have no right to live, for as long as they are alive, they will continue with their atrocities against humanity.

😣😣😣😡😠

11 hours ago, harsharan000 said:

It would be best to put all these bastards against a wall and fire them with a machine gun.

They have no right to live, for as long as they are alive, they will continue with their atrocities against humanity.

😣😣😣😡😠

Haha i didnt know you had that in you

12 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

What I noticed is that they sometimes take a while to expose themselves and act interested in Sikh debates, but after a while (When they think they have duped everyone) the off comments start coming in. Sometimes they way they might swear (or spell certain Panjabi words/phrases) gives them away - but that's if you have knowledge of these things. Growing up around a lot of them gives you insights into their thinking and dialects. 

Maybe some UK Sikhs are clued up about this, but people in other places like Canada or US need to be conscious of it.  I think people here have clocked the strategies of appealing to some common factor too, like caste (usually jut) or Panjabiness to get people's guards down. A lot of Canadian apnay seem primed to fall for the former strategy because they seem to have a stronger caste identity than a dharmic one. 

We need to give such people a short thrift once identified, and also be on guard. They rely on us just moseying around oblivious. 

Yea theyll be in the middle of discussions, introducing info and sparking debate so they seem to be invested in sikh matters. Yea you cant assume ppl on the internet are what they portray. But i feel like these types have an non-genuine quality that if youre keen on it, it can be a red flag

however, what phrases are you talking about? In america we dont have a close knot punjabi culture so loose out on some rural folk culture and rhetoric lol

5 minutes ago, H908 said:

Yea theyll be in the middle of discussions, introducing info and sparking debate so they seem to be invested in sikh matters. Yea you cant assume ppl on the internet are what they portray. But i feel like these types have an non-genuine quality that if youre keen on it, it can be a red flag

That's if your blessed with a sense of acuity. Seems like lots of folks aren't though. There is a childlike gullibility with some. They aren't tikkhay like that. 

however, what phrases are you talking about? In america we dont have a close knot punjabi culture so loose out on some rural folk culture and rhetoric lol

Well, its accents and the pronunciation of certain words, and even letting just the odd word slip in that isn't commonly used by apnay. These things set off alarm bells for me, and I'm familiar with the differences from growing up around loads of them. I'm not going to spell out specifics because mfs could read this and adapt accordingly.  I periodically get people seeing my kara and start talking Panjabi to me and pretend they are Sikhs, when I can tell they are blatantly not. Tip: I think them learning Arabic makes them pronounce certain arab loan words (in Panjabi) closer to how it is in the original language, which is a big giveaway.   Sikh Panjabis (especially in Malwa) soften these sounds. But even body language/eye contact can give them away as being deceptive. Being over friendly too.  If your intuition and senses are honed, you can sense that they are feeling you out. 

Where in the US are you? 

31 minutes ago, H908 said:

Haha i didnt know you had that in you

Sorry Bro,

usually I am quite peaceful, but when one sees so much crime and unjustice against the weak, our girls, our women, drugs,  frauds,  or be it any other unjustice, against anybody and anywhere,  I just can not see it, it makes me temperamental, wanting to wipe out all these filthy worms.

That is it. 

And why me alone, but I think anyone with just a little bit of heart and humanity,  can easily get altered with these untjustices.

We all know, there are a lot of cruel people out there in the world;  but specially these ones, from the  PLACE  where they come from, it is like a factory of creating unending and shameless monsters-criminals in huge quantities ..... Just sickening and abhorrent.

SSA

27 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

Tip: I think them learning Arabic makes them pronounce certain arab loan words (in Panjabi) closer to how it is in the original language, which is a big giveaway.   Sikh Panjabis (especially in Malwa) soften these sounds. But even body language/eye contact can give them away as being deceptive. Being over friendly too.  If your intuition and senses are honed, you can sense that they are feeling you out. 

Where in the US are you? 

Im in California. Yea i get what you mean. Even majbi pakistanis speak a punjabi that has words more honest to the arabic or farsi pronunciation. Yea the bottom line, is to be intuitive and take ppl for what theyre giving you. Most likely theyre include things that seem off

10 minutes ago, harsharan000 said:

Sorry Bro,

usually I am quite peaceful, but when one sees so much crime and unjustice against the weak, our girls, our women, drugs,  frauds,  or be it any other unjustice, against anybody and anywhere,  I just can not see it, it makes me temperamental, wanting to wipe out all these filthy worms.

That is it. 

And why me alone, but I think anyone with just a little bit of heart and humanity,  can easily get altered with these untjustices.

We all know, there are a lot of cruel people out there in the world;  but specially these ones, from the  PLACE  where they come from, it is like a factory of creating unending and shameless monsters-criminals in huge quantities ..... Just sickening and abhorrent.

SSA

Yea bro i feel you but i just remember that maharaj knows everything and controls everything. Also sorry to be rude but a certain type get into this mess too. Gurls need to be equiped spirtually and worldly

15 minutes ago, harsharan000 said:

Sorry Bro,

That is it. 

SSA

All the generations of inbreeding amongst that lot might play a part in so many of them being deranged?   

45 minutes ago, H908 said:

bro i feel you but i just remember that maharaj knows everything and controls everything. Also sorry to be rude but a certain type get into this mess too. Gurls need to be equiped spirtually and worldly

Brother H908 Jee,

It is  true, Maharaj knows everything and controls everything in a way, but yes, it is we humans that we misbehave under the evil influences of the mind, and for that each one has to pay for. And if f that was the case of Maharaj, why does He allow eartquakes, and other alike disasters... 

He has given us sense, he has given us "budh" to use it, we just can not keep quite and say, well as Maharaj knows everything, let it happen....

Suppose, some thieves come at your home, and threat you, your wife or parents, will you keep quiet, or will you do all possible to face them and avoid that injustice?

You see bro, we have to help as much as possible, to the weaker ones.

For example, there is a tiger in a village,  we all know that the tiger can come and eat us at any time.  Or any of our neigbours,  so what do the authorities do? They go and kill the tiger  for the safety of the people.

In a similar way, if we know who these bastards are, would it not be advisable to give them lifetime sentence .... 

When I said to gun them down, it was an allegory ....

SSA

59 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

All the generations of inbreeding amongst that lot might play a part in so many of them being deranged?   

I do not exactly know the answer, but I strongly feel it is in their genes, since so many centuries, mainly due to the root cause of their so called  "beleifs", this diplomatic word is used in order to avoid the correct  word for it,  which maybe strong for some, and thus create conflicts.