Suleman Ghost haunts some people

jjj

I made two people listen the suleman ghost. They were brother-sisters They were very shocked the sister got veyr scared and woke up twice at night, not much effect on the brother, but they are doubting with me the authenticaty of the tape and they want to get more information on it. Does anyone has more information on the tape. I want to know, it is a tape that is shocking many ppl and pluse these pp dont believe in amrit, they are sikhs but they think of it as a ritual.

I made two people listen the suleman ghost. They were brother-sisters They were very shocked the sister got veyr scared and woke up twice at night, not much effect on the brother, but they are doubting with me the authenticaty of the tape and they want to get more information on it. Does anyone has more information on the tape. I want to know, it is a tape that is shocking many ppl and pluse these pp dont believe in amrit, they are sikhs but they think of it as a ritual.

PM N3O S!ngh

I think he probably knows quite alot of it....

I asked this on another forum but I'll ask here to:

the tape sounded quite weird to me, I am skeptical of some these things. It seemed though as if he was trying to act scary and whenever he tlaked these weird noises in the background came as if someone adding sound effects.

Does Sant Ishar Singh ji ever talk with Suleman or even about Suleman afterwards? some people say Sant Ishar Singh ji was present during the captured conversation, some say he wasn't.

Yea i was listening to that recording at my college in the cafeteria on the laptop. There were some of my other friends sitting at the table. After i heard that recording, one of the guys who was sitting at the same table asked me about that recording after 2 weeks I heard it. He said that it freaked him out. He said that he couldnt sleep at night the night before. :shock: :? :? :? :shock:

The only scary thing for me was, the way the ghost was laughing...HAHAHAHA man that was evil! :shock: :?

I kinda felt like it sucked out some of my energy after I heard it. Weird feeling it was and that night I felt like somone was behind me when I was walking about our house in da dark!!! :shock:

Oh well...bye bye 8)

I asked this on another forum but I'll ask here to:

the tape sounded quite weird to me, I am skeptical of some these things. It seemed though as if he was trying to act scary and whenever he tlaked these weird noises in the background came as if someone adding sound effects.

Does Sant Ishar Singh ji ever talk with Suleman or even about Suleman afterwards? some people say Sant Ishar Singh ji was present during the captured conversation, some say he wasn't.

why would a brahmgiani have to ask questions? they already know everything :P

Steel Bangle,

I don't doubt Sant Ishar Singh ji in anyway but I am just saying alot of people say he wasn't present during Suleman conversation.

I think there was one character in the tape...asking suleman an question.. when i first heard it.. i kinda assumed that was baba ishar singh ji...it kinda felt voice was similiar..but then i got it confirmed from the people(my relatives) who were there that time..that event...

Apparently this soul used to come every day for months to talk to the sangat...i guess luckily sangat happen to have that audio tape recorder on that day to record the convo...

In this audio tape.. sant maharaj ji wasnt present there...he was given a mukhti about 6 months after to that recording...

When soul got mukhti right after 9 months baby was born in the gursikh family suleman soul was born as gurdeep singh...he has a black mark on his head...Suleman predicted his future as an enlightned one!!!!...

I be presenting my life after death project soon in local gurdwara in toronto.. there suleman tape will be distributed in hundreds... not giving up this task... i want every sikh to listen to it atleast.. if they beleive it or not beleive in it.. thats all controlled by vaheguroo ji...

Its like how bani says... there is an ocean of hapiness infront of human.. and an fool human can see it...bad karam i guess..

• 4 weeks later...

Baba Santpartap Singh ji of Karamsar Gurdwara in Ilford has discussed this Sakhi in the Darbar many times. He was a child when this incident occured and was present at RaraSahib. Suleman remained within the Gurdwara complex for sometime before he was reborn as a Sikh. Babaji and many other Sikh who were sevadars at RaraSahib actively spoke to Suleman during that period.

Suleman was reborn as a Sikh in the late 60s to GurSikh parents who were sevadars at RaraSahib.

fateh ji

Baba Santpartap Singh ji of Karamsar Gurdwara in Ilford has discussed this Sakhi in the Darbar many times. He was a child when this incident occured and was present at RaraSahib. Suleman remained within the Gurdwara complex for sometime before he was reborn as a Sikh. Babaji and many other Sikh who were sevadars at RaraSahib actively spoke to Suleman during that period.

Suleman was reborn as a Sikh in the late 60s to GurSikh parents who were sevadars at RaraSahib.

You have totally confused me now! :? The reason I say this is that as far as I know, the recording was done in England, so where did this talk about rara sahib come in? The person who did the recording was the brother in law of an uncle I know and he had come over from Kenya. This tape is 100% real . There are actually 5 voices in the recording: Suleman, two males, one female and the kid(can hear him crying).

The content is really scary and it had me trembling the first time I heard it, mind you I was only 11-13. But I have to say, he has got an excellent voice. When he sings in raag, its absolutely beautiful( singing praises of Guru Nanak Dev ji). His emphasis is on " sadh sangat" and how it is very important for spiritual growth.

If you want to listen to the tape, make sure you listening with someone who has good knowledge in old urdu.

fateh ji

Hi,

this might sound like a stupid question, but I was just wondering what has this Suleman ghost and recording got to do with Sikhi?

Fateh ji,

If you listen to this tape, it will get you praying, so it has everything to do with sikhi :LOL: . In a nutshell, Suleman talks about what is important in life & his experience on the life after death.

Fateh ji.

The Suleman incidents took place was at RaraSahib, whilst Sant Isher Singh Ji was in darbar. To be honest I had only read about the discussions with Suleman or it was been mentioned by Sevadars at RaraSahib who were present in the 1960s, I only heard the one recording very recently (since someone put it on the net).

The incident in the UK that you are refering to might be something to do with Baba Puran Singh Kerichowale (who started Nishkam Sewa Jatha, Soho Road, Birmingham). I vaguely remembering hearing about a similar incident that took place in the UK (possibly in Southall) in the 1970s which was witnessed by a small number in the sangat on that day ( I believe the Sangat was requested to leave by Baba Puran Singh and a few GurSikhs remained). There was a lenghthy discussion of which all I rememeber being told is that the spirit/pret (whatever they are called) had possesed someone and had been trying to enter a Darbar of Guru Nanak for many years. Maybe the recording you heard relates to that, although I am not 100% sure.

Maybe someone can confirm whether an incident took place when Baba Puran Singh was in darbar in the UK.

• 1 month later...

Sadh sangat ji,

For those who dont get the tape or wants to know more about the tape. I have managed to get the book of sant waryam singh ji where he talks about suleman soul and final convo between sant baba ishar singh ji rara sahib and suleman before he was born. Sant waryam singh ji talks about it in his book. There are 5-6 pages all dedicated to this subject. Its in punjabi, very easy to understand.. i ll try to scan these 5-6 pages today. It should be up by tonight or tom at the latest.

This is very very interesting stuff...Please be pateint..pages should be online soon today....:D :D

you said a brahmgiani knows everything, no they are not magically gained wisdom, they are human ( well higher than us!) they gain knowlege just like us, there are many things they dont know, there are many things we dont know they know, any way hope i raised a point,

take care bye