Suleman Ghost haunts some people

jjj

I made two people listen the suleman ghost. They were brother-sisters They were very shocked the sister got veyr scared and woke up twice at night, not much effect on the brother, but they are doubting with me the authenticaty of the tape and they want to get more information on it. Does anyone has more information on the tape. I want to know, it is a tape that is shocking many ppl and pluse these pp dont believe in amrit, they are sikhs but they think of it as a ritual.

Yawwwwwn, I listened to that tape at 12 midnight on Halloween, the voice was a little freaky, but I wasn't scared as I don't believe in such nonsense, I just wanted a bit of a laugh really, that's the great thing about being a Scientist, I don't take any notice of BS. (And I am not talking about Baldev Singh! :))

What I am trying to say is that, even if Ghosts exist, WHO CARES?

Kind Regards

MI

MI,

Siri guroo granth sahib ji talks about presence of ghost in sukhmani sahib check out....its not non-sense...

Actually there is a different realm (bhraiemand) for all these ghosts...:D.. this aint no joke but real stuff...like its been said..its too good to be true.. but there were my relatives there that time when tape was recorded live in 1962 with other sikh sangat...i guess now they cant lie cant they??

MI,

Siri guroo granth sahib ji talks about presence of ghost in sukhmani sahib check out....its not non-sense...

Actually there is a different realm (bhraiemand) for all these ghosts...:D.. this aint no joke but real stuff...like its been said..its too good to be true.. but there were my relatives there that time when tape was recorded live in 1962 with other sikh sangat...i guess now they cant lie cant they??

Hi N30,

I didn't mean that I deny their existence, I mean that, who cares? They are in their own dimension, we are in our own, they can't bother us. So what's all the fuss about? That's all really...

Kind Regards,

MI

lol say that to an aghori !!

Not only that there are alot of rituals (no disrespect intended just not sure how to word it) within sikhism which revolve around the use of spirits.

One being numerology, which is present in Sri Aad Granth Maharaj (not sure about Dasam or Sarbloh maharaj yet)

Shaheeds - and the creating of shaheedi degh

Asaans - (Seats on which Saints sit while doing bhagtee and being saintly)

Lighting of Joht,

Use of Toof and/or fragrances,

Devi devtas and rakash all reside in that other dimension and they play a great effect on your day to day activity.

And also its aparent that you should pay some regards as they are a life form too (they just dont have a body and a physical representation yet) and they can be offended and pleased, as in the case of the suleman situation, its as easy as urinating on the wrong tree which could lead to posession.

lol say that to an aghori !!

Not only that there are alot of rituals (no disrespect intended just not sure how to word it) within sikhism which revolve around the use of spirits.

One being numerology, which is present in Sri Aad Granth Maharaj (not sure about Dasam or Sarbloh maharaj yet)

Shaheeds - and the creating of shaheedi degh

Asaans - (Seats on which Saints sit while doing bhagtee and being saintly)

Lighting of Joht,

Use of Toof and/or fragrances,

Devi devtas and rakash all reside in that other dimension and they play a great effect on your day to day activity.

And also its aparent that you should pay some regards as they are a life form too (they just dont have a body and a physical representation yet) and they can be offended and pleased, as in the case of the suleman situation, its as easy as urinating on the wrong tree which could lead to posession.

Are you kidding? What possesion? It's all nonsense. I'll urinate where ever I like, nothing will happen, it's all BS.

MI

Pir Suleman was obviously a soul who was bound to his grave/earthly body due to attachment.He was a manmukh during his life, and was punished to become a ghost by Dharamraj for his misdeeds.He was one of those black magic practitioners, who took advantage of innocent people for money.There are many fools like him today also.

• 2 weeks later...

Q1. Who is this Suleman ghost.. This is the first time i have heard or read about him?

Q2. can anyone please Upload that Tape as a realplayer file or somthin. i cant Download that big of a file . :oops:

and yah those black magic people still exsist today in india.. there are lots of ladies who do weird stuff to their relatives and then they just go crazy and do Crazy stuff. :shock:

yah if anyone can answer my Questions. i would really appreciate it. :)

Here is more info on the suleman tape ji:

http://www.sikhawareness.com/sikhawareness...topic.php?t=564

Just put it on the download when you about to go to sleep and turn off the monitor and the let the comptuer and internet runnin on download...Wake up next morning...tape is ready for you :D

I recommend every one to listen to it..It will give you lot idea about the next world and million exists out there...again this is real stuff.. the reason its hard to beleive in it its nothing but your fate(karma) or you havent heard this kinda stuff in your entire life...

Akaaaaaaaaaaaaaal hiii akaaaaaaaaal

anand hiii anand.. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here are few pages in gurmukhi to read. More breif on this matter:

I got 6 pages scanned.. here are 6 of them.. some physcho stuff here man.. tells you about suleman converstation with sant maharaj rara sahib and sant baba waryam singh ji and sikh sangat..Its starts from 2nd paragraph of 15th page to 20th page.

page-15.jpg

page-16.jpg

page-17.jpg

page-18.jpg

page-19.jpg

page-20.jpg

• 1 year later...

hey, i no it has been mentioned many times before.. but any chance someone has a translation of the tape? my urdu isn't great (2 say the least lolz) and i can only get the jist of whats being said... and nobody i no is patient enough to translate it for me...

any help would be greatly apreciated... thanks

SaT

• 1 month later...

Are you kidding? What possesion? It's all nonsense. I'll urinate where ever I like, nothing will happen, it's all BS.

MI

on what basis dyou think its BS (im curious), as a scientist (like you said you are) arent you sposed to base everything on evidence and experiment? for evidence go to a Sant ashram and see for yourself all the people who see ghosts or have em speak through em. On the other hand do real bhakti for a few years, and if you do it right you'll probably start seeing em yourself though there are easier ways to see em through dark/evil practice theyll probably end you in the same situation as suleman, going to sants for help.

jus coz you dont believe dont mean it aint true mate

• 4 months later...
  • 12 years later...
On 4/1/2005 at 2:05 PM, SSS said:

hey, i no it has been mentioned many times before.. but any chance someone has a translation of the tape? my urdu isn't great (2 say the least lolz) and i can only get the jist of whats being said... and nobody i no is patient enough to translate it for me...

any help would be greatly apreciated... thanks

SaT

Very late, lol, but it could still be relevant to others. 

Full credit to Kamaljeet Singh Hapur.