Sau Sakhi.....

N30, i also posted da Khalse Raj prophecy ages ago.

http://www.sikhawareness.com/sikhawareness...topic.php?t=814

but i like dat prophecy bout da tree.

Bout da Khalse Raj prophecy, i've heard from sum1 dat dis prophecy has been removed from SGGS by da British wen dey invaded india? I dunno if dis is tru but it might make scene?

from where u heard that? it shouldnt be true, because not a word from the SGGS can be changed , moved or removed. Its the Guru and even if a little change in a full-stop occurs.. then that wouldnt be our True Guru.

Bhai Vir Singh when examined the Sakhis said that they were tampered with. Surinder Singh Kohli too have stated the same.

Yes, Kohli has stated some sakhis may have been manipulated (eg the one where GuruJi will be born into a brahmins house), however, without doubt Kohli FULLY expects GuruJi to arrive again - this is his conclusion based on years of study.

Yes, Kohli has stated some sakhis may have been manipulated (eg the one where GuruJi will be born into a brahmins house), however, without doubt Kohli FULLY expects GuruJi to arrive again - this is his conclusion based on years of study.

J.singh or if anyone has sikhi predictions book by surinder singh kohli handy ... could someone please make an new thread and start typing out interesting prophecies( chapters) with their refrences online..

so please someone can do this panth dii seeva that be great.. i have searched everywhere for this book.. coouldnt find anywheree :cry: :cry:

Or not even typing out, just use that cool OCR software. just scan the page and it will be automatically typed out.

J.singh or if anyone has sikhi predictions book by surinder singh kohli handy ... could someone please make an new thread and start typing out interesting prophecies( chapters) with their refrences online..

so please someone can do this panth dii seeva that be great.. i have searched everywhere for this book.. coouldnt find anywheree :cry: :cry:

Yes, Kohli has stated some sakhis may have been manipulated (eg the one where GuruJi will be born into a brahmins house), however, without doubt Kohli FULLY expects GuruJi to arrive again - this is his conclusion based on years of study

Yes Kohli seems to expect that, it is one man' conclusion too. Kohli's book starts with the translation of Bhavisha purana written by Sage Vyse, according to Kohli this particular purana predicts the birth of the Sikh religion too. Bhavisha purana has too been tampered with over the last thousands of years.

You might be able to order this book online, If u live in Birmingham UK PM me,our Gurdwara library has it too. But why digress back to predictions, prophesies etc etc... :?

• 5 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 12 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2022 at 11:44 PM, paapiman said:

@dalsingh101

How many version of Sau Sakhis (the ones that deal with future events) are out there bro?

Daas heard in a katha that Naamdharis had an idea about Partition (of 1947) based on the Sau Sakhis and based on that, some of them moved (before Partition communal violence) to East Punjab.

Bhul chuk maaf

We must bring Naamdharis back into mainstream Sikhi. If they have that much knowledge on what might happen in the future, they would be of massive help to the Panth @Dayalkaur

also, anyone know good audio Katha for Sau Sakhi?

11 hours ago, Premi said:

We must bring Naamdharis back into mainstream Sikhi. If they have that much knowledge on what might happen in the future, they would be of massive help to the Panth @Dayalkaur

also, anyone know good audio Katha for Sau Sakhi?

Get witht the rejoining the Paanth indeed. Notice Namdharis are the only ones with an invite. Lol.