Guru Gobind Singh Ji never ever visited Amritsar ?

Amritsar, where SGGS presently resides, was never ever visited by Guru Gobing Singh Ji... Was Guru ji barred by Sikhs themselves to come to Amritsar... What were the reasons...? What is the historical fact... ?

Please enlighten me...

BCM

:? ummmm... bro

i thought that the Guru Granth Sahib(word of God/Waheguru/Allah/Ram..) had the light of the 10 Gurus... and the 10 Gurus were actually the soul of Guru Nanak?

So if the Guru Granth Sahib got the Shabads, Light of the Gurus, So Guru Gobind Singh actually resides in Amritsar, Golden Temple?

lol sorry if im wrong sikh bros and sisters :?

As I know, Guru Gobind Singh never visited Sri Amritsar. Reason? :roll: .Guru knows.

What does it make difference if Guru Gobind Singh did not go to Amritsar? He did not go to Sri Nankana Sahib. So what?

-Amrit Pal Singh 'Amrit'

As I know, Guru Gobind Singh never visited Sri Amritsar. Reason? :roll: .Guru knows.

What does it make difference if Guru Gobind Singh did not go to Amritsar? He did not go to Sri Nankana Sahib. So what?

-Amrit Pal Singh 'Amrit'

Ofcourse it doesnt matter...but dont you think its better to realise the circumstances which lead to Guru Ji not visiting these places... just a general knowledge sake...

Though 'Kartey kee mit Karta jaanai, kai jaanai Gur Soora' :pray: , even then 'Curiosity' is human nature.

Just make a list of historic Sikh-places where Guru Gobind Singh did not visit. You will find that most of them were not visited by Guru Gobind Singh. Reason? I say, "Guru knows".

If we have to satisfy our curiosity :roll: , we can say :idea: that Guru Gobind Singh's life was so busy that he could not go to Sri Amritsar. A 'Daas' of 'Param-Purakh' had very little time. He had no time to go to city of Lahore even for his own marriage. His marriage took place at 'Guru ka Lahore'.

-Amrit Pal Singh 'Amrit'

Though 'Kartey kee mit Karta jaanai, kai jaanai Gur Soora' :pray: , even then 'Curiosity' is human nature.

Just make a list of historic Sikh-places where Guru Gobind Singh did not visit. You will find that most of them were not visited by Guru Gobind Singh. Reason? I say, "Guru knows".

If we have to satisfy our curiosity :roll: , we can say :idea: that Guru Gobind Singh's life was so busy that he could not go to Sri Amritsar. A 'Daas' of 'Param-Purakh' had very little time. He had no time to go to city of Lahore even for his own marriage. His marriage took place at 'Guru ka Lahore'.

-Amrit Pal Singh 'Amrit'

I think you are absolutely right... we should be curious for sure... shouldn't we ?

There is another question that bothers me... Why Sikh History is always surrounded with contraverories like Dasam Granth, Hemkunt etc and more... Why we could not perserve our History precisely... ?

• 1 year later...

Kalgi Padshah never visited Amritsar because his father (Shri Guru Teg Bahadur Ji!) was refused entry when he first became Guru (the Jathedar's at that time were afraid he'd take over the complex, and they wanted to keep power!)

So yeah, our tenth Guru never visited Amritsar...

:? ummmm... bro

i thought that the Guru Granth Sahib(word of God/Waheguru/Allah/Ram..) had the light of the 10 Gurus... and the 10 Gurus were actually the soul of Guru Nanak?

So if the Guru Granth Sahib got the Shabads, Light of the Gurus, So Guru Gobind Singh actually resides in Amritsar, Golden Temple?

lol sorry if im wrong sikh bros and sisters :?

Guru Gobind Singh ji rides with us !!! :P

oh n resides at Sri Hazoor Sahib.. :P .. seen it wid ma eyes....

Guru Gobind Singh Ji never visited Amritsar due to it being under the control of the Minas.

The other Gurus fought with the shabad as their khanda to destroy the evils in people they met while guru gobind singh ji had to put the seal on sikhism and guru ji had to fight with their khanda to infuse the spirit back into the people of india.

It is foretold that Guru Gobind Singh Ji will come in their next life to Amritsar and do "Matha Tek" to Guru Granth Sahib Ji there. It is also written in Kalki Avtar. "Har Joo Har Mandar Avaigay"

^^^

I sense some sarcasm? Are you serious....?

I have no doubt in my mind that Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji is still here... and Hazoor Sahib would be the expected location... so, did you really recieve special Darshan there?

Let it be know ArtistformallyknownasSodhi!

go to Sri Hazoor Sahib n u will also feel it !

It is foretold that Guru Gobind Singh Ji will come in their next life to Amritsar and do "Matha Tek" to Guru Granth Sahib Ji there. It is also written in Kalki Avtar. "Har Joo Har Mandar Avaigay"

Hey Kam...

What you said just gave me shivers, because it really hit my heart...

A quick question... who told said that GURU JI would return (specifically to Amritsar to bow his head to the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji!)...

Also... is Kalki Avtar the book which Guru Ji himself wrote? (I believe its from some 'clues' in this book that Heimkunt Sahib was built)...

Please also let me know where I can get this book from...

Kam, I think this prophecy has already been fulfilled!

kalki avtar is written in the dasam granth the katha can be found on gurmatveechar.com by giani pooran singh ji. it is over 40 hours long. this prophecy has not come true at all. it happens at the end of kaljug which is ages away as satjug is supposed to start after mehdi mir destroys kalki and then also dies.

If you like me listen to sants and gained knowledge from them they will tell you this. many sants have done this katha and many have said it.

http://www.sridasam.org/dasam?Action=Page&p=1135 can read kalki avar there, kam u implying kalki avtar is guru gobind singh ji? kalki avtar will be roop of guru gobind singh ji ( blue), sign of khalsa, which is why some people believe kalki will be guru gobind singh ji. will be nishani of kaal just like shiv ji and khalsa.

• 11 years later...

I think I have answer to the quest of many persons. First of all, I am Prem Parkash Sharma from Amritsar. I want to put a question in front of all you, I you have to do a very important work which can save millions of people and that work is for sake of humanity and on the other side you are wishing to go Golden Temple or any other religious place, where your beliefs are, what will you do? Perhaps, I will say I will definitely save millions of people. Just leave the millions of peoples, even it is the matter of single person, I will prefer to save that person. The same Guru Ji did. They were not born to visit Gurudwaras or other places. He was a YODHA. A Sant Sipahi. A real Soldier. Was the Mighty had time to visit any religious place. HE has given away his four sons, his father, his homely facilities, each and everything for humanity,  and his time and life also.

About Kalki avtar: "TUMRI GAT MIT TUMHI JANE" Who will be the Kalki Avtar, it is the sole discretion of Almighty. We are no one to discuss such things. But the description of 10th Avtar of Vishnu Ji as Kalki Avtar given in BHAVISHYA PURAN, resembles with the appearance of Guru Gobind Singh Ji. Might possible, Guru Ji will come again as Kalki Avtar. Please dont take this line as final words, there is only possibility. This is the only discretion of the supreme power.

If any one disagree with my thinking, please forgive me.

On 9/22/2017 at 4:34 PM, Prem Parkash said:

I think I have answer to the quest of many persons. First of all, I am Prem Parkash Sharma from Amritsar. I want to put a question in front of all you, I you have to do a very important work which can save millions of people and that work is for sake of humanity and on the other side you are wishing to go Golden Temple or any other religious place, where your beliefs are, what will you do? Perhaps, I will say I will definitely save millions of people. Just leave the millions of peoples, even it is the matter of single person, I will prefer to save that person. The same Guru Ji did. They were not born to visit Gurudwaras or other places. He was a YODHA. A Sant Sipahi. A real Soldier. Was the Mighty had time to visit any religious place. HE has given away his four sons, his father, his homely facilities, each and everything for humanity,  and his time and life also.

About Kalki avtar: "TUMRI GAT MIT TUMHI JANE" Who will be the Kalki Avtar, it is the sole discretion of Almighty. We are no one to discuss such things. But the description of 10th Avtar of Vishnu Ji as Kalki Avtar given in BHAVISHYA PURAN, resembles with the appearance of Guru Gobind Singh Ji. Might possible, Guru Ji will come again as Kalki Avtar. Please dont take this line as final words, there is only possibility. This is the only discretion of the supreme power.

If any one disagree with my thinking, please forgive me.

very happy to have you on the forum brother, like you i too am from a hindu family background. The explanation about Kaliki Avatar, i too have most times felt the same. 

As a child I remember seeing a painting depicted of Kalki Avtar seated on a horse in Blue attire  and i too used to connect to Guru Dasmesh Pita however in this case in His composition of Kalki Avtar Guru Sahib mentions the birth of Kalki Maharaj in the village of Sambal located in Himachal Pradesh if i am not wrong. 

Kalki Avtaar will appear towards the end of Kaljug (which has a life of 400,000+ years). There is massive time left for him to appear. He will not be born of a mother, but will appear from the skies in the town/village of Sambal (somewhere in North India).

Further, Kalki Avtaar is the last incarnation (24th) of Lord Vishnu, while on the other hand, Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh jee Maharaaj is the incarnation of the Almighty Waheguru jee (who created Lord Vishnu).

Bhul chuk maaf

15 hours ago, paapiman said:

Kalki Avtaar will appear towards the end of Kaljug (which has a life of 400,000+ years). There is massive time left for him to appear. He will not be born of a mother, but will appear from the skies in the town/village of Sambal (somewhere in North India).

Further, Kalki Avtaar is the last incarnation (24th) of Lord Vishnu, while on the other hand, Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh jee Maharaaj is the incarnation of the Almighty Waheguru jee (who created Lord Vishnu).

Bhul chuk maaf

So what do you want to say ? You want to do some comparison on who created what and prove someone not worthy of respect like neo taksalis and anti dasam gang do ? 

7 hours ago, jaikaara said:

So what do you want to say ? You want to do some comparison on who created what and prove someone not worthy of respect like neo taksalis and anti dasam gang do ? 

Vishnu jee will always be worthy of respect as a creation, not as a creator.

Furthermore, one of the four Shahibjades, is an avtar of Vishnu jee.

Bhul chuk maaf