Anyone read the Alchemist?

Nihal_Kaur

Finally..someone has the video which we have been asking to be made public...

Now, in the interests of Khalsa botherhood...please share the video, preferbly UNEDITED with the TIME CODES intact (if you dont know how to do this, ask any professional cameraman or editing engineer)

Ta very much luv :wink:

request to sikhawareness get hold of the original un edited video if that dude has it and put it on the net so we can all see what happened.. and also it would be nice to see either nidar singh views on whats happening in the video and teji singhs views on whats going on..

Im sure the sites hit counter would go off the roof if you put that up..

it would be seriously crap however if this is just another i've got the video and when we all ask to see they say.. erm no.. its private..

I dont usually do this but for an khalsa brotherhood sake... i can help in the video if its too much hassle for navjot singh ji it put it up on the internet etc.

i live in same city as navjot singh...only if he agrees to share though.. i m not big fan of gettin personal video's and putting it up on the net. But if navjot singh agree's... i m more than happy to help him to put it on the internet... :D

YEH!! :D 8)

Lets see the full unedited version of this video.

Also....erm....if you think this is made up..I'd like to see you try to make up an effective self defence/ martial art .... in fact..why don't u?

:roll:

Everything has to be made up by someone. From one point of view, making something out of nothing or nothing out of something is an interesting and stimulating creative exercise.

That aside, I would be very interested to see this videa. Someone obtain it, and do it soon.

: p

Nihal

nope i havent read the book, nor have i ever heard of it, until i cam across this thread, i will endevour to read it and add to my list.

; )

any ansa's on my earlia post.. ?!?!/

n e 1 ?

and in regards to this video, will some1 b kind enough to fill me in on the story behind this video, and what all this hoo haa is about ??!?

sorri i havent a clue, innit !