Spiritual Dreams?

• 10 months later...

Had a weird dream here, so I'll bump it. 

Happened after I went to bed after reciting Chandi Di Vaar (it was after sunrise not to worry), I dreamt I saw a massive festival or well a marching band (sort of like a Nagar Kirtan) with a massive statue of Durga. I watch it march towards Harmandir Sahib, then I end up inside Harmandir Sahib and im sitting (might have been standing, its a bit foggy now) and Suddenly wind is blowing everywhere inside.

22 hours ago, Kira said:

Had a weird dream here, so I'll bump it. 

Happened after I went to bed after reciting Chandi Di Vaar (it was after sunrise not to worry), I dreamt I saw a massive festival or well a marching band (sort of like a Nagar Kirtan) with a massive statue of Durga. I watch it march towards Harmandir Sahib, then I end up inside Harmandir Sahib and im sitting (might have been standing, its a bit foggy now) and Suddenly wind is blowing everywhere inside.

interesting.

I usually remember dreams when I am tossing around in bed which has been happening since I have been sleeping on a hard mattress recently. Apparently it is good in spiritual context ...sleeping on hard surface I mean...it is def easier to wake up since you dont have too much aalas.

so this morning i saw two men wearing white chole fighting with each other & displaying jealousy & anger. 

also i saw a mahapurush who was giving updesh. wont name him since i wasnt too sure if it was him.

14 hours ago, Ragmaala said:

interesting.

I usually remember dreams when I am tossing around in bed which has been happening since I have been sleeping on a hard mattress recently. Apparently it is good in spiritual context ...sleeping on hard surface I mean...it is def easier to wake up since you dont have too much aalas.

so this morning i saw two men wearing white chole fighting with each other & displaying jealousy & anger. 

also i saw a mahapurush who was giving updesh. wont name him since i wasnt too sure if it was him.

Very interesting. 

Happened to be before too, had Updesh from Sikhs who told me to go a certain event. I woke up confused, checked out the dates and found there was such an event. 

I am not sure if I would consider this a spiritual dream but here it goes anywho. Maybe if someone has seen similar imagery . Basically a lot was going on which was not connected and irrelevant.  But I do remember some bits n pieces.

So I am just standing outside the side door of my house, opening from the kitchen. I talking to two guys , one shorter than the other.  They are dark skinned, fat, have curly moustache and look indian wrestler type guys. They were holding something in their hands, cant remember. They have a mukat on their heads with horns protruding out like of a buffalo. They are also wearing something around their necks which look like claws made of elephant tusk or warthog tusk.

And you know what they were saying ..that they are yamdoots and they were in the area to pick up some people lol. They were quite chill with me and I was going to ask further questions.  But dont remember after that.   But someone told me that yamdoots dont show faces or wear hoods and are scary.

So I dont know what to make of this imagery ? Anyone had similar imagery in dreams ?

10810_-_6054.jpg

4b194edd496c1a07e5c3d12e36093e8c.jpgimagine this guy wearing a dhoti, holding something in hand, wearing warthog tusks around his neck, a mukat with horns sticking out.    @BhagatSingh  this could be a good description if you wana draw a yamdoot /jk

But yeah it all seems just random and probably irrelevant most likely.

• 4 years later...