Osho and Sikhs

Mahayana Buddhust... hmmm..... you know what.. people here can hardly understand SIKHI....

well i think a person is described by his deeds... well too bad at at the end (which is according to you) his spiritual stage was kindda destroyed... if his "Osho seems to be another example of someone who had the experience, could beautifully elucidate upon it, was blessed with incredible chit" was STRONG ENOUGH.... his FAME would not have ruined him!!!!!!!.

Yeah one can say But be consider there is another aspect of the picture is also there... Might be that will different from what seems....

• 10 years later...

Even i was a big fan of oshos satsangs and books.this article kind of shocked me..but anyways its always good to take positive points in and forget else. so take those things of him those satsangs which will strengthen ur faith in sikhi like his japji sahibs satsang

• 1 month later...

He was definitely a spiritual master. YOU do not want to recognise him as one, that's your problem.

I may not agree with everything he (just like Gandhi) said or did but i definitely have respect for Osho.

Orgies...get over your puritanical outlook.

You Hindus can do what you want we dont care .

Haha! Well, unlike you i am not claiming that my comments represent the viewpoints of my co-religionist (the religion i was born in). I speak ONLY for myself. You need to clarify what do you mean by "we". Who are in this bigoted club?

Also, Osho was not even a Hindu. He was from Jain faith but he was definitely above such anachronistic labels as 'religion'.

Your "bhagwan" whom you are defending:

Osho_%28Bhagwan_Shree_Rajneesh%29_-_Mug_

"Saffron Terror" i believe that is not personal attack. same for 'onpath' attacking Hindus for not reason, implying that if Osho/Rajnish/Jain sahib used the title "Bhagwan" he became one for ALL HINDUS. If i were a saffron terror or a fanatic or a bigot, i would have denounced him for the 'blasphemy', but no, he had complete right to use any title he liked. if it is allowed in the Constitution, i don't have any problem. He wanted to call himself Sri Ram Chander Kalyug Avatar, i would not have problem. Called Shiva an ordinary God or something, no problems.

My fellow posters (who are apparently tolerant, forgiving Sikhs) still bristling over calling the Gurus "ordinary teachers", that's their problem.

Caught you again. I had clearly said "Your" and you respond with "...ALL HINDUS..."

From your earlier post:

I speak ONLY for myself.

Lying again.

He was definitely a spiritual master. YOU do not want to recognise him as one, that's your problem.

I may not agree with everything he (just like Gandhi) said or did but i definitely have respect for Osho.

Orgies...get over your puritanical outlook.

I agree he was spiritual master, lot of sikh gianis kathavachik appreciate his works even quote from his works, all that despite of him supposedly calling sikh guru's ordinary teachers which he may have done in his early amateur life anyway . I was told by this gurmukh- osho was spiritual teacher had spiritual awakening at some levels, but not fully enlightened one-bhramgyani like ramana maharishi or nisgardatta etc, he knew his previous 100 life births but not beyond it and he also had very clear perception on many things wrote many books which challenges many rigid mindset/let others think out of box, he even had some level of spiritual awakening at center of his being.

Anyway, overall it really does not matter,we need to be always attuned towards message than the messenger.

• 1 year later...
Guest Ammur

Demigods like Rajneesh , are time bound culprits surrounded by perverts. Who try to mislead by society. But they are limited entity s. Who don t exist for long. And whose words have no relevance.

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/17/2003 at 1:47 AM, tSingh said:

Another example of crazy wisdom is the 6th Dalai Lama, Tsangyang Gyatso, ironically who was more concerned about earthly beauty, drinking, lazing around with his friends, chasing girls and writing poems, than sitting all day blessing people and studying.

And then he was killed by monks. For not being a gelugpa monk but a nyingmapa type of monk.

• 4 weeks later...