Khanda tie

Amrikingh

yeah i have seen it.. its awesome aint it... i forgot the site name but you can get all this customize clothing...ties, shirts, jackets with khanda on it online..

oh btw veer..just wanted to correct you...under ur signature

its siva not shiva...

shiva- hindu god

siva- love=god=akal purkh

they sound same it means quite similiar but they are not similiar in a way that you can combine those two...plus i smell lot of rss these days on every site..spreading their propaganda..

so if u can change it would be great favor :D

yeah i have seen it.. its awesome aint it... i forgot the site name but you can get all this customize clothing...ties, shirts, jackets with khanda on it online..

oh btw veer..just wanted to correct you...under ur signature

its siva not shiva...

shiva- hindu god

siva- love=god=akal purkh

they sound same it means quite similiar but they are not similiar in a way that you can combine those two...plus i smell lot of rss these days on every site..spreading their propaganda..

so if u can change it would be great favor :D

neo i have the sikh anthem on my wall.... its printed by boss-uk and it says DEH SHIVA.... NOT SIVA :? :?

Siva / Shiva is a moot point it is a word describing god.

There are references in the SGGS to Allah etc.

A rose by any other name would smell just as sweet Waheguru , God , Allah ..... etc - all different names trying to describe the primal force of the universe that cant be summed up in a name.

Also not all gods are seperate entities in the hindu faith they are all facets of the same suprmem 1 creator,

it is simply language that has given ppl the fallacy there are multiple gods for multiple purposes.

imagine a multi faceted diamond and u imagine the hindu concet of good. A supreme being with many different factes - but stilla adioamind in whole ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...