The Paradox of Evil

Gurfathe peeps, i would like to submit the booklet written by M S Cheema(Romford) called the Paradox of Evil. Cheema uncle appears on a weekly basis on Sukh Sagar Rado - channel 900(Sky - uk) Saturdays from about 10 to 11 - a very deep guy -

http://www.sikhifm.com/sikhismevil.htm

Waheguru

kidha muggers! I should have the time and location(lecture theatre) by tomorrow night- watch this place about 11pm Friday night for final details, its going to

It will be at Queen MAry University of London, Mile End Road, Mile End E1

Central Line and District Line Station:Mile End

we will confirm the other details tomrrow when the uni let us book a room, til then

Gurfateh

here you go email me at the sikhstudent@hotmail.com for further information

Wednesday 4th Feb Queen Mary university

Engineering Building, Room 324 - 3rd floor -

MS Cheema talk - on meditation - unconventional techniques

The talk will be held in the 3rd Floor of the Engineering building in room 324. The Engineering building is at the mile end campus (see below).

Underground

The College is within a five minute walk of both Mile End station (Central, District, and Hammersmith & City lines) and Stepney Green station (District, and Hammersmith & City lines).

· Mile End station is east of the College on the opposite side of the Mile End Road. Turn left out of the station and cross Burdett Road and Mile End Road at the traffic lights, continue along Mile End Road until you reach the College buildings on the right. The Engineering building is on the top of Bancroft Road.

· Stepney Green station is to the west of the College. Turn left out of the station, cross Globe Road and continue along Mile End Road.

The East London line runs from south of the Thames (New Cross station) and terminates at Whitechapel station, where there is a connection to Stepny Green and Mile End stations

gurfateh

fateh ji

The talk that Harpreet sio was on about , Mohinder Singh Cheema - meditation, is uploaded now and you can hear it online or download it from Queen Mary Sikhsoc website. enjoy!

http://socs.qmsu.org/sikh/sikhi/indexdownload.htm

Talk on MoolMantar coming up! soooooooo watch this space!!!

Fateh ji

thanx singh and hapreet :D great seva

-----

jus been to the site, and i think it would be better to have a link or a zip file or soemthing to download the file to ur pc rather then a link in flash which opens up the file in the browser - dunno hwo long it is so im assuming its pretty big considering its a speach

Fateh ji,

no probs singh ji. The only reason I didnt zip the file up is because I dont have permission to freely distribute the audio file cause I did not record it. On the other hand , Cheema uncle's talk I did record, although didnt have a good quality mic, so quality not that good, but can hear what he is saying. I thought it would be easier for all those dial-up-users and could listen to it online, other wise it would take a really long time to download that file.

If you want, I can upload a zipped file and give you the link to it.

Fateh ji.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 years later...