on the hub

Kam1825

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30/04/04

Another audio divan added today. "Baba Bir Singh Narungabad Ji Di Barsi" by Sant Baba Jagjeet Singh Ji Harkhowalae. This was done on one of the best sant samagams ever been to with them, Baba Hari Singh Ji rhandawa walae, Baba Sukhchen Singh Ji Dharampur Walae, Baba Thakur Singh Ji Damdami Taksal, Baba Avtar Singh Ji Badni Kala Walae, Baba Bhagat Singh Ji Dhakki Sahib Walae, Baba Roshan Singh Ji Hoti Mardan Walae, and alot more. Definitly worth listening to

more to follow

2/05/2004

Today i am celebrating the birth of my first born. A lovely baby girl, for this reason i wont do alot today just add a few VCD's

New VCD added called "Guru DI Mat" this is CD1 by Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji Dhadhrian Walae

will add more soon

• 2 weeks later...

13/05/2004

Sorry been busy with the little one.

New audio added to my folder on the hub.

"Salis Rai Johri" and "Sakhi Bhai Gonda Di" by Sant Baba Ishar SIngh Ji Rara Sahib Walae

"Gunka Papan" by Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji Dhadrian Walae.

Alot more to come also 9 hours of Katha On Chandi Di Vaar by Bhai Hardip Singh Ji from Hazoor Sahib.

sorry i have been a bit lazy lately

This is something special for you all

****Chandi Di Vaar Viakhiya****

It is 18 mp3s and is just about 9 hours long. well worth listening to and cherishing. The Giani is from Hazoor Sahib I have forgot his name but after one listens to this katha they will agree it is fantastic.

You will find it in my folder.

Alot more to come soon.