Angrez Jihadi

Guest Punjabi Nationalist

Guest Punjabi Nationalist

Nothing to do with anti-Sikh propaganda, but since there have been a couple of posts on Islamic fundamentalism in the UK i though some of you may be interested to see this video:

Welcome to the Investigative Project (IP) News Service

http://www.ipnews.planetgac.com/

The IP News Service is a news service soon to be offered by the Investigative Project, widely acknowledged as one of the leading counterterrorist research and investigative centers in the world. Under the leadership of Executive Director Steven Emerson, the Investigative Project has for years investigated the operations, funding, activities and front groups of Islamic terrorist and extremist groups in the United States and around the world. The Investigative Project has amassed one of the largest archival intelligence centers in the world on militant Islam. The IP News Service will be posting tens of thousands of court-exhibits from terrorist trials, indictments and government investigations; newly declassified documents on Hamas, Osama Bin Laden, Islamic Jihad, and other terrorist groups; clandestinely recorded transcripts of radical Islamic meetings in the US and the West; dossiers of militant Islamic front groups in the West; clandestine recorded videos and audio tapes of terrorist gatherings; secret terrorist finances and funding; interviews with US and foreign counter-terrorist officials; investigations into terrorist operations; and investigative reports on the 9/11 attacks.

The video you are about to watch is a rap video designed to inspire people to take up jihad against the West. Posted on a radical Islamic website based out of the United Kingdom, the video is undeniably entertaining, as professionally produced as any video you might see on MTV. Consider the irony: radical fundamentalism, sworn to destroy Western culture and beliefs, uses that culture to market its hate. Paralleling the same deception, the Islamic organization that produced and marketed this video claims to be an Islamic "human rights" group but in reality is a group sworn to support the killing of Jews, Christians and moderate Muslims.

This offering is only the first of many to come from IP News Service. Additionally, this is only a temporary web site, soon to be replaced by a permanent site.

Stay tuned.

If you want to get in touch with us, you can email us at stopterror@aol.com

To view jihad rap video:

Windows Media Player-

click here for Hi-Res (requires Broadband connection)

click here for Low-Res (dial-up connection)

Real Player-

click here for the Real PlayerVersion

DK-percussion.gifDIGIHAD.gif

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im kinda tired of u posting stuff like this.. and ive seen in previous posts that you put "kuda afiz" at the end of ur sig.. and i believe it was u that wanted 2 convert 2 islam... i dont get people like u, this stuff should be banned! and then u give me attitude by not responding 2 my pms.. make up ur mind after knowing what the moghuls did to us u still wanna convert? thats very bad on ur part

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

let no man stand in me way

sikhi pride flowing through my veins

sikh till i die

may waheguru bless the victims of 9/11

• 2 weeks later...

im kinda tired of u posting stuff like this.. and ive seen in previous posts that you put "kuda afiz" at the end of ur sig.. and i believe it was u that wanted 2 convert 2 islam...

Yes i did want to convert to Islam. But what has that to do with exposing fanaticism and support for terrorism?

i dont get people like u, this stuff should be banned! and then u give me attitude by not responding 2 my pms..

Well, i am sorry i did not reply to your PM's. I have had my old account deleted so all PM's stored on that name were also deleted. I have made this new account because i am being told i can benefit from this forum, as i have done before.

make up ur mind after knowing what the moghuls did to us u still wanna convert? thats very bad on ur part

Mughals happened to be just one of many hundreds of different Muslim peoples. I treat Islam first and foremost as a religion like i do with Sikhism. Politics did not come into consideration at all.

im kinda tired of u posting stuff like this.. and ive seen in previous posts that you put "kuda afiz" at the end of ur sig.. and i believe it was u that wanted 2 convert 2 islam... i dont get people like u, this stuff should be banned! and then u give me attitude by not responding 2 my pms.. make up ur mind after knowing what the moghuls did to us u still wanna convert? thats very bad on ur part

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

let no man stand in me way

sikhi pride flowing through my veins

sikh till i die

may waheguru bless the victims of 9/11

some moghals and some other muslims leaders weren't only bad to sikhs, they were cruel to other pious muslims generals too

like tariq bin ziyaad, Mohammad ben Qasim, some others ( these ppl had followed the leadership to remain united but...) whom were good leaders at their areas but wrong big leadership called them back and killed them to remain in big power....

that's how muslims were started to divide in different sects....

some moghals and some other muslims leaders weren't only bad to sikhs, they were cruel to other pious muslims generals too

Where did this badness originate from? What inspired the badness? Were they following Koran literally as in during those times, the Islamic apologists (or scholars) were not around, therefor eradicating Kafirs was OK to do.

Today as we speak, In Sudan Christians are being presucuted left right and centre, unless they convert to Islam ofcouse. Except Sufism, Ismalies and some other softer Islamic sects, can we legitimately say that hard core Islamic indoctrination has destroyed nature, violated human rights of millions to self exist, destroyed secularism and democracy? (as existed in pre- Islamic civilisations) .

Regards

H.

Harmless Jee,

Havent all religious peoples committed these same sins? Wasnt it even worse what the European peoples did in the name of Christianity in places like Mexico/South America, the Middle East (Crusades) and even in their own continent?

can we legitimately say that hard core Islamic indoctrination has destroyed nature, violated human rights of millions to self exist, destroyed secularism and democracy?

Yep, Muslims have done this, but so have Christians and Hindus (Hindus to their own kind..). Jews have never had the strength in numbers but what do you think 'Gods chosen people' are capable of doing to 'non-believers' given their religious beliefs?

Is the genocide in Palestine racial or religious? Both perhaps?

I think you are pretty misguided when you compare Christianity with Islam....Whereas Christianity has become quite moderated, Islam on the other hand has stayed the same and have become more fundamentalists as ever...For example, Can a gurudwara or church be ever allowed in Mecca never....Infact non-Muslims cannot even step on the soil of Mecca and Medina..whereas a huge mosque stands right across the abode of Pope in Vatican and their are numerous mosques in Amritsar...NOW TELL ME WHO IS MORE RADICAL....

It makes no difference if Christianity in Europe has declined and people take religion less seriously. The crimes against humanity their forefathers committed should not be overlooked if we are not going to overlook the same done by Muslims.

Islamic fundamentalism is in the spot-light because of 9/11. But does religious intolerance start and end with Muslims? No.

singviki is right. I don't see devout christians flying planes into buildings and blowing up holiday makers in clubs or blowing up trains. the typical christian has no dream to convert the entire world to christianity or to kill a christian who converts to another religion. This is not the same for average muslims

This is not the same for average muslims

Actually, it is. How many Muslims are there in Australia, and how many bombs have they blew up there?

I can imagine many Christians (eg John Kerry) who 'think' that Sikhs are just a bunch of terrorists who blow up planes. Does that mean they are right and the average Sikh is a militant?

I think you are pretty misguided when you compare Christianity with Islam....Whereas Christianity has become quite moderated, Islam on the other hand has stayed the same and have become more fundamentalists as ever...

What abt sectarian abuse in Northern Ireland and Scotland?

Beast

You are becoming a respository of all the cliches and excuses ever used by apologists of Muslim terrorism. Have you seen an IRA or UDA terrorist holding up the Bible and justifying killing people in the name of the Bible? Has Gerry Adams used verses from the Bible to justify the violence of the IRA? Stop trying to rationalise the killing of innocent people by Muslim terrorists, for one you're not very good at it!

The real problem is that muslims rarely openly admit, that some of their brethren do wrong, like I was told how the CIA did 9-11 or the berg video is a fake. But then you get also those who are actually in favor of such things. Islam got some serious proplems.

The real problem is that muslims rarely openly admit, that some of their brethren do wrong, like I was told how the CIA did 9-11 or the berg video is a fake. But then you get also those who are actually in favor of such things. Islam got some serious proplems.

Agree with you Bhainji. There was a programme a few days ago in which a Muslim guy said that Muslims could not have done 9/11 because 'over 3000 Muslims died in the attack'! These people get more and more outrageous. One Muslim guy I know said that the Jews had done 9/11 and that they made sure that all Jews working on the towers reported off sick!

Oh dear have I just pre-empted the points that Beast was going to raise..lol

Actually you haven't.

My point was about the comment that Christianity has become quite moderated, thats why I qouted that extract. Sectarian abuse occurs between Protestant and Catholic Christians. Whether Islam has stayed the same or not is for others more qualified to discuss. I just simply (and clearly) made the point that Christianity is not as moderated as Naunidhi Kaur claimed it to be.

ok... a quick search on the internet shows just as many sites promoting hitler the devout christian as hitler the atheist. so forget what i just said.

When i was at school we were taught that Hitler was not particularly religious. Although he had actually encouraged the revival of Pagan faiths as this was seen as something 'Germanic' and part of Germany's heritage. It was not popular among the masses tho..

the typical christian has no dream to convert the entire world to christianity

Like Muslims, Christians have a duty to spread their faith. Why do you think the Americans took so many copies of the Bible to Afghanistan and Iraq and began distributing them to the civilians?

Actually you haven't.

My point was about the comment that Christianity has become quite moderated, thats why I qouted that extract. Sectarian abuse occurs between Protestant and Catholic Christians. Whether Islam has stayed the same or not is for others more qualified to discuss. I just simply (and clearly) made the point that Christianity is not as moderated as Naunidhi Kaur claimed it to be.

The point you are all missing is that terrorism does not start or end with Islam. Simple as that. If we are not going to overlook what Muslims have done in the past, then why turn a blind eye to the same (even worse) crimes against humanity committed by Christians etc in the name of religion?

Ps, I respect the opinion and views of 'Harmless' but i cant help to notice the bias against Muslims in all discussions we have had (See our discussion on Punjab's partition under my old ID - 'Punjabi Nationalist')

Christanity has no base for violence, islam does. Mohammad led wars, and so did the sahabas ( his companions) . Jesus did not. Nor did his apostles. Jesus did not stone the adulteress, mohammad did. Christianity was seriously abused, the priests used the ignorance of the common people to get money and land and kept them stupid, the bible was not available in the peoples languages , only in latin, also mass was in this language only.

neva seen

Christian using a Bible to justify killing non-Christians

Jew using Torah to justify killing non-Jews

Buddhist using Tripitaka or sutras to justify killing non-Buddhists

Hindu using Bhagavad gita or Vedas to justify killing non-Hindus

Sikh using Guru Granth Sahib to justify killing non-Sikhs

This is not to say that none of the above have never killed those not belonging to their faiths, it's just they can never use their religious scriptures to justify the killing

But I have seen Muslims using the Quran to justify killings non-Muslims