Why i choose sikhism??

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought AKJ didn't believe in Sants nirgun??????????????????????? How could he be slandering a Sant?

also, I've looked but cannot find slander as such just a proclomation that Bhasur ideology pervades AKJ ideology which is pretty credible don't you agree?

Gurfateh Sangat

First does Sant = Saint ?

Nirgun's conduct implies he believes Sant = Saint

So

japuji Sahib, Pauri 24

Vadia sahib Ucha Thao

Ouchae upar ucha thou

Evad oocha hovae koe

Tis ochae ko janae koe

So you go on to say

Bhai Randhir Singh Ji was a Brahm Giani

Therefore basically to call someone a Bhram Giani, you have be 1 yourself, because you must be as high if not higher than them to understand and measure thier spiritual earnings.

Nirgun, do you know the consequences of your statement?

nirgun i would like to do your darshan since

1) You have the ability to label a Bhram Giani

2) More impressively, without even meeting him.

Please PM me so we can meet up.

Thank You

Harpreet

PS Moderator, Im Serious.

Hello Harpreet! 8)

I suppose you're correct about the brahm giani thing, maybe I was wrong in calling him that because I never met him, but I was writing based on his books, his experiences, the things people have said about him, his pictures, etc.

See, it's not like I sit here for hours thinking of things to say and ways to refute silly arguments, I wrote the above post at work, not really thinking people would doubt the obvious fact that he was a Sant. (mods, do you have any doubts about Bhai Randhir Singh Ji being a Sant? I doubt it.) So I was just saying how I felt out of love for such a beautiful person like Bhai Randhir Singh ji!

Of course I'm not a brahm giani yet, I don't think a brahm giani would post on such a forum preaching to others! :P

Also, whether he is a "brahm giani" or not, I still certainly believe Bhai Randhir Singh Ji to be a Sant :) just like Sant Attar Singh Ji, etc., and I have grown a lot from reading his books and learning about his life and experiences. That's all that matters to me. :D I may not have time to respond to another post, as I do not use the internet often. But I basically said how I feel above. God Bless!

Nirgun, i totally respect your view and apologise if i came across as a ankary sarcastic prat.

But sometimes be careful what you read, just because its about a 'Sant' does not mean its true, yes there are interesting books out there which are indeed insipirational -

sometimes times it helps to relate everything you read back to the mool mantra - if it does not fit, really scrutinise it!

Sorry if humour in the previous post offended you

Harpreet

:roll:

Bhai Randhir Singh Ji was a Brahm Giani, a brave Khalsa, an amazing Sant. Poor lallshvari. I hope God has kirpa on you, sis.

sa(n)th kaa dhokhee sadhaa apavith ||

The slanderer of the Saint is forever impure.

sa(n)th kaa dhokhee kisai kaa nehee mith ||

The slanderer of the Saint is nobody's friend.

sa(n)th kae dhokhee ko ddaan laagai ||

The slanderer of the Saint shall be punished.

sa(n)th kae dhokhee ko sabh thiaagai ||

The slanderer of the Saint is abandoned by all.

sa(n)th kaa dhokhee mehaa aha(n)kaaree ||

The slanderer of the Saint is totally egocentric.

sa(n)th kaa dhokhee sadhaa bikaaree ||

The slanderer of the Saint is forever corrupt.

sa(n)th kaa dhokhee janamai marai ||

The slanderer of the Saint must endure birth and death.

sa(n)th kee dhookhanaa sukh thae ttarai ||

The slanderer of the Saint is devoid of peace.

sa(n)th kae dhokhee ko naahee t(h)aao ||

The slanderer of the Saint has no place of rest.

Waheguru, please save all the lost souls and teach them the true way.

Wen it says saints it means saints of ne religion. Note dats no religons name attacted to Saint. But i only believe in Guru Granth Sahib as being my teacher, i look to sants for inspirations but dont copy dem or believe dey hold the crown for sikhi (I believe Guru Granth Sahib holds it), i try to find my own way too. I do like wot AKJ stands for, but im not 100% sure bout Keski.

I beleive this topic is goin off tangent now. So i m goin to lock it!!!!!!!!!!

And tom it shall be moved to archive section. I think we pretty much wrap up everything so now just give it a rest :).