Mata Gujaris Death?

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

from what i have read many places, Mata Gujri left her praan after she was informed about the shaheedi of the chhote sahibjaade. Now it may not be a heart attack as modern doctors may wanna call it coz Mataji was the one who inspired them to go for it. i guess mahapurkhs have the power to leave their physical body whenever Akal Purkh wills so.

sangat plzz comment

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

I feel that "challenge everything" just finished his Sikhism camp. :wink: And now he wants to share what he has learned there? CE, please share your knowledge with us because I can't wait to read what you have learned.

• 2 weeks later...

hanjee i agree with rochak singh.

mata gujri jee was "gurmata" or "wife of the guru" and she was also mother of the guru. she was grandmother of the khalsa and she was a khalsa herself.

she was an amazing gursikh and she probably recognized it was time for her to meet with akaal purakh.

i wish more was known - but we should not exercise doubts about this... modern "rationalists" are very quick to try to disguise the true power of gursikhs by trying to give scientific explanations that are not sufficient or appropriate

bhul chuk maaf karnaa jee

VaaheguroojeekaakhaalsaaVaaheguroojeekeefatheh!!!

Having done further research into the subject i've found out that Sant-Giani Gurbachan Singh Bhinderanwale has said that Mata Gujari Ji used her yogic powers to release her prana through her dasva duaar.

"Taat maat mur alakh araadha, buh bidh jog saadhnaa saadhaa," this quote shows how Mata Gujari practised yoga.

Has anyone else heard of this theory?

Having done further research into the subject i've found out that Sant-Giani Gurbachan Singh Bhinderanwale has said that Mata Gujari Ji used her yogic powers to release her prana through her dasva duaar.

Thats what i have heard from sant baba ishar singh ji rara sahib tape. But tape was named "Matta Jetto Kaur".. is that different name for mata gujri ji??? or another wife of satguroo gobind singh ji?

Also what i heard from the sant ji tape that matta jetoo ji released her prana through bhramandar nari(vein) to dasam dwara

Perhaps, Amrit veer ji can you please help us understand what is bhram-andar nari???

Where is the location of this nari?? Is it close to dasam dwara??

Thanks in advance :)

Both Mata Jeeto jee and Mata Gujaree both left their bodies on their own accord.

According to a tape that I heard number of years ago, Mata Jeeto jee saw the future e.g. the besiegement of Sri Anandpur Sahib, leaving the kila etc and the shaheedia of the char sahibjadey. After seeing this in a dream she asked Guru Gobind Singh jee whether this was true, Guru Sahib confirmed this. Mata jee then told guru jee that she could not see all this pain happen and would rather die/ leave for Sachkand and asked permission to leave her body. Guru Sahib jee granted her permission and subsequently she did ishnaan, a Sukhmani Sahib da Paath and left her body. Im assuming that Mata Gujaree jee left her body in the same sort of way.

Ive also heard that during operation bluestar a Singh was shot in the HEAD However he sat down, did a Sukhmani Sahib da Paath and left his body >>>chardikalaa or wat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

Lot of mahapurkhs in sikhism have used some sort of bhakti yoga combination with prema bhakti(shabad surat marg) in order to reach vahiguroo and left this materialistic world by tyaging their prayan through bhram-andar nari via dasam dwara!

Perhaps jt singh, amrit veer ji and other intellectuals can enlighten us more in this subject.

Its very interesting indeed! :D