yamdoots, dharamraj.

Just now, harsharan000 said:

Thanks brother Soulfinder,

yes please,  do upload all the pages from this book, as I find them useful, inspiring and fascinating.

🙏

Here is the pdf files of the book veer ji in both english and punjabi.

Andithi Duniya - Bhai Randhir Singh.pdf BE06-Unditthi-Duniya-1.pdf Unditthi-duniya-1.pdf Unditthi-duniya-1.pdf

4 hours ago, Soulfinder said:

Thank you so much brother Soulfinder, the book in itself has a lots of spiritual wisdom, spiritual wealth...if Gurmat is followed implicitly as per Gurbani.

Following is just a small piece from it as a showpiece, I strongly recomend to download and go through it to all those who want to achieve spiritual realization :

image.png.f35df5d90d0333670a384f3056b29b64.png

SSA

59 minutes ago, harsharan000 said:

Thank you so much brother Soulfinder, the book in itself has a lots of spiritual wisdom, spiritual wealth...if Gurmat is followed implicitly as per Gurbani.

Following is just a small piece from it as a showpiece, I strongly recomend to download and go through it to all those who want to achieve spiritual realization :

image.png.f35df5d90d0333670a384f3056b29b64.png

SSA

Veer ji dass is very happy to share this pdf as its got the most detailed knowledge about what is the truth about the soul in dharam rajas court and many personal experinces bhai sahib ji has written in this book. It is the most best book ever to be written as nobody has ever given this knowledge to anyone.

I have got a english version of this book which i hope i will start as that will be for daytime as its not a night time read.

43 minutes ago, Ragmaala said:

Thanks for the tag @Soulfinder I remember reading these a long time ago. Good stuff, esp for those who don’t believe in ghosts, or spirits.

Happy to tag you veer ji as there is not many people interested in gurmat like fellow users on this site compared to the people i know in real life lol.

I am glad that you read it veer ji long time ago and hopefully seeing it on here you might want to read it again soon as its a khazana of knowledge this book is.