some astrologer told me

greetings

quite a while back a pundit read my hand, he stated that i was to have 2 marriages when he read my hand, recently i went on a bus, the bus driver had a long conversation with me.. at the end of the stop when everybody got off the bus he read my hand and said exactly the same thing.. that i was to have two marriages :(

what do u make of all this?

our destiny is written on our hands?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rochak veerji could be right...or maybe the pandit is telling the truth....it is a bit funny about the things they tell you but then again you might believe it......ask your self what you belive and you'll find the answer......

ok i think i sound like an astrologer now....lol....jk.....think about it......

well its not about wantin 2marriages there cud be a reason 4it i dnt want u to get worried about it but its better than havin 3 or 4 or not havin a marriage that doesent work out at all!!

iv heard that the left hand tells u wats gna happen and the rite hand tells u somthin to do with the planets/time of events in ur life.Dont kno if this is trueeee :oops:

he stated that i was to have 2 marriages

lucky you, twice the head ache.

recently i went on a bus, the bus driver had a long conversation with me.. at the end of the stop when everybody got off the bus he read my hand and said exactly the same thing

um.... why is still bus driver??

next time u ask some1 to read ur hand, write ur a dumbass on it first.

please note, if any1 is offended with this post, get a sense of humour.

serious part of post: it could be true, but i reckon only for the instant, since ur meeting points between the two u aint dont nothing to change the situation, if u want two marriges then ur doing well.... i aint got a clue, im just bored hence writing crap...

nutters the lot of u.

LOL......Obviously, this is so retarded...

I mean I went to India a year ago went to some pandit..

He made me roll my hand on a freaken 2 by 2 piece of paper..

The guy wos pure knocked out smokin hooka...

He goes "April 7 nu sarey greh tal jane aah - tey tu pardhan nu hoshiyaar nahi"

Wanted to smack the hell out of him

Its just a money making business- Coincidences...All these pandits are there to get your moeny...

I mean what if you don't get married at all - ..Then??!

Guest Maha_Pavitar

Veera,

Sometimes there are things beyond our comprehension..perhaps these are gentle reminders..tests..gifts..it's really in your hands to understand one day!

Don't live your life based on these horoscopes or palm readings..that is the biggest mistake people make!

Trust the instinct inside of you, keep living your life of devotion, everything will natrually fall into place...

I know it can be a scary thing to know these things. Once an astrologer came to Baba Gurbachan Singh Bhindrawale. He read baba jee's hand and gave him some predictions. Baba jee laughed and said hold on a minute, he closed his eyes and did simran for a few minutes and then said read my hand again. The astrologer was amazed that all of his life lines (rekha's) had changed. Point being when you have an all powerfull Guru then you don't need to worry because the Guru can change your destiny in a second. The sangat of Guru Granth Sahib changes our destiny to the positive, we just don't have faith in our Guru. It is like we are living in "Real Time", what you ask for is granted. The Guru and his Sants have blessed childless with children, blind with vision, poor with riches. But you have to take the time out to spend with with Guru and he will bless you, it is a garantee. Astrology is a science but has limits it does nescesarily mean what they say can come true. Those that are Guru less are bound buy there Karams but those that have a Guru have the chance to break those bonds, provided they put the time in i.e Simran and Seva. There is nothing that cannot be accomplished by doing a Sukhmani Sahib or Japji sahib Paat or any bani for that matter. The saviour of this time is Guru Nanak i.e Guru Granth Sahib, the Bani Guru. It requires time though you have to put in time and then when Guru see's that yes this guy is putting in an effort then he sends his blessings. Just my thoughts, let me know your comments.

Any kind of future prediction is not 100% accurate.There are supposed to be infinite possibilities.If you do soch vichaar over this, then you will come to the conclusion that there must be infinite possiblities.

Well, maybe near infinite.Near infinite? :LOL:

Heres a cut from a book im reading:

I had been prejudiced against astrology from my childhood, partly because I observed that many people are sequaciously attached to it, and partly because of a prediction made by our family astrologer: "You will marry three times, being twice a widower." I brooded over the matter, feeling like a goat awaiting sacrifice before the temple of triple matrimony.

"You may as well be resigned to your fate," my brother Ananta had remarked. "Your written horoscope has correctly stated that you would fly from home toward the Himalayas during your early years, but would be forcibly returned. The forecast of your marriages is also bound to be true."

A clear intuition came to me one night that the prophecy was wholly false. I set fire to the horoscope scroll, placing the ashes in a paper bag on which I wrote: "Seeds of past karma cannot germinate if they are roasted in the divine fires of wisdom." I put the bag in a conspicuous spot; Ananta immediately read my defiant comment.

"You cannot destroy truth as easily as you have burnt this paper scroll." My brother laughed scornfully.

It is a fact that on three occasions before I reached manhood, my family tried to arrange my betrothal. Each time I refused to fall in with the plans,3 knowing that my love for God was more overwhelming than any astrological persuasion from the past.

"The deeper the self-realization of a man, the more he influences the whole universe by his subtle spiritual vibrations, and the less he himself is affected by the phenomenal flux." These words of Master's often returned inspiringly to my mind.

Occasionally I told astrologers to select my worst periods, according to planetary indications, and I would still accomplish whatever task I set myself. It is true that my success at such times has been accompanied by extraordinary difficulties. But my conviction has always been justified: faith in the divine protection, and the right use of man's God-given will, are forces formidable beyond any the "inverted bowl" can muster.

The starry inscription at one's birth, I came to understand, is not that man is a puppet of his past. Its message is rather a prod to pride; the very heavens seek to arouse man's determination to be free from every limitation. God created each man as a soul, dowered with individuality, hence essential to the universal structure, whether in the temporary role of pillar or parasite. His freedom is final and immediate, if he so wills; it depends not on outer but inner victories.

i ws told dat i wud be married twice too.. to be honest i dnt even wana marry hahaha...i js wana do a lil bit of work and put all my other time into sewa, simran and path...marryin is gna make me go nuts, i believe, u gota cook for evry1, clean alot more, and do da laundry of all ur family memebers, aye n dat realy sucks... :x all of dat stuff takes alot of time...i need time for sikhi... n if i ws to hav kids im gna have to work to earn enuf to fulfill dere needs, and man if im single i cud work part time each day and da rest of da time i cud put into doin sikhi stuff...hehe wata plan aye... less see wats instore for me... :shock: :? :o ...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

greetings

quite a while back a pundit read my hand, he stated that i was to have 2 marriages when he read my hand, recently i went on a bus, the bus driver had a long conversation with me.. at the end of the stop when everybody got off the bus he read my hand and said exactly the same thing.. that i was to have two marriages :(

what do u make of all this?

our destiny is written on our hands?

First thing first, beleiving in astrology is a individual's look out. its surely not a "bekwaas". Its a science. but, yes, there are many immature and false astrologers, so one needs to be cautious.

Now, on to your question, you need not worry at all. Its not about marrying twice, it may be about having two relationship/afair. like one might not work out..and other may end up in marriage. Which is quite normal. So Don't worry friend, be happy.. life is cool and good.. Enjoy it.

i dunno if astrology is bakwas or if it's true or nething... all i know is that i dun pay attention to it cuz it's surrounded by so much controversy and it doesn't really seem necessary to me to form a concrete view on it cuz it dun really apply to my life.

i tend to enjoy living in the present and dealing with everything happening now as opposed to trying to understand what the future holds and trying to avoid something that may never happen (or adversely cause it to happen because i'm trying to avoid it)...

I dont think Astrology/Palmistry can be entirely discounted. All of this stuff has some basis somewhere, and im sure there are people out there who can accurately predict things and seem to know things that they'd have no way of knowing. Surely it wouldnt have survived for thousands of years if there was nothing to it.

Another thing i have heard of is people that say they can see your aura and make predictions and deductions from that. Sounds strange, but if you ask Tai Chi practitioners, they say that they get to a stage where they can see auras and to some extent read them. So it cant all be B.S.

But like the sangat has already said, its one thing having the power to know something, but having the power to change something is another story altogether, and ultimately thats in Gods hands.

Question is: are there people that can influence these things one way or another? Once again, would all this have survived for thousands of years if nobody was benefitting from it? (Besides the guy making predictions/offering solutions)..

helloo guys

one guy put his point that "The Guru and his Sants have blessed childless with children, blind with vision, poor with riches." but let me tell you that babaji says "nanak kay ghar kewal naam !!" sikhism is not a religion of chamatkar infact karam matters ..... all u can have from guru is naam & dicipline, when u will have that you will be richest in very sector.

(orchids) seems to be very confused abt some astrological tips or whatever, never forget on thing orchid that a sikh belives what his guru says & babaji says that "prabh kaa simran sab tay uchaa !! prabh kay simran udhray muchaa !! "

Orchids, don't believe this bull. This is Brahmanism. The Guru's said NEVER to believe in this stuff. Just do nitnem and everything will be just fine.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

mate, A question for U ONLY. Did guruji's , anytime, oppose this?