some astrologer told me

sukhi_v if you are serious about this.

We can cross-reference that. At my work, there is punjabi-hindu freind of mine. He makes janam kundali's for free. I m gettin my done sooooon!!!! Not that i care about my life... its just like to know few things :D :D

cool.. well.. i can cross check ur friend's work.. or may help you on that.. if u need.. !

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if anyone wants to know what is going to happen in their future or what happened in their previous lives or who's going to win big brother etc. i am now offering an online kundalini reading. & to show that i'm not a fake, i am offering a money back guarantee for anyone whose prophecies do not come true exactly as stated. for the first week only, price is just £50gbp... usual price £300gbp.

sant (self-proclaimed) guv ji onlinewale

[small print: money back guaranteed to a maximum amount of 20p]

hmmm... there seem to be too many online sants around these days... gotta get someone to get them to stop spammin... :LOL:

question: what's the basis of palmistry? what do they believe the lines represent? and what's their theory on how these lines are formed?

Vedic Palmistry

PALMISTRY IS THE MIRROR OF HUMAN DESTINY

Vedic Palmistry and Jyotish (Vedic Astrology) are both important systems utilized by the Ayurvedic practitioner to determine karmic/planetary sicknesses and their intensity.

It is said, that at the time of Creation God printed the fate of human beings on their palm in the form of coded lines. Vedic Palmistry was developed by rishis of India during states of deep meditation thousands of years ago, when they were in search ways to know about the future of life. They found this was coded in the form of palm lines, which they analysed and determined the meaning of.

These lines give indications about our health, wealth, marriage and family, friends, enemies, issues in life, birth-death, previous life, education and preferred occupation, temperament, nature, habits, intentions and orientation in life, influence of the planets etc. The main lines of the palm are called the Life line, Heart line, Mental line, Fate line, lines of the Sun, Moon, Mars, Jupiter, Venus, Mercury, Saturn etc.

The lines of your palm have different meanings relating to your past, future and present life. Your palm lines always develop and change from birth to death, but a palmist knows the meaning of these changes. Much insight can be gained also by analysing the shape and size of your hands, fingers and nails.

A Palmistry reading may be helpful in guiding you towards a better understanding of the basis of your motivations in life. This system can not only raise awareness of possible problems, but may also give valuable insights about your personality and character and suggestions which might be helpful for you in making further decisions about your mission in life.

Well there are different ways of looking at this.

First, It COULD be some conspiracy by both of them, but the likely chance is that sometimes there are forces that we cannot easily explain.

But the bottom line is who KNOWS what they were talking about? For all you know they could be talking about two marriages: one to your Guru, and one to your wife ;)

orchids so what if yuo are supposed to have two marriages? if thats what god wants then you shuold become comortable with it..

i personally dont believe in these soothesayers. i think they are full of sh*t myself. no one can predict with complete certainness basic results of experiments using the incomperable weapon of science, the idea of someone just reading of your hand and doing a better job is laughable.

read hawking on this matter.. he disposes with fortune tellers with reckless abandon

what does science know about these matters??

they are ignorant to the truth. They dont know about karma and reincanation etc...

sikhi says that our entire destiny is written on our foreheads. science wouldnt agree...

basically this comes down to this...when it comes to spiritual matters scientists are moorakhs(well most of them). therefore what steven hawking has to say about karma and destiny is worth nothing.

One of the biggest fallacies people have against scientists, and that some scientists themselves have, is to think that the world of science is static.

200 years ago it was impossible to fly. 500 years ago the world was flat (although someone in ancient Greece did conject towards it being a sphere).

Scientists (and those who attack science) must realise that as new theories are found, old theories are abolished. Just because science is not able to prove that destiny is not written on our foreheads, does not mean that it is not true.

science, like it or not is the only way to go about the task of predictiing the future. it doesnt do a perfect job. but its the best way to do it.

this has nothing to do with sikhi. get over it. you are just sounding off as someone whos anti thought.

i always thoguht our gurus encouraged freedom of thought. that is why they defended those whos views they didnt really agree with. yes, thats gurmat too.

and i love sikhi too. so dont make this a sikhi vs science debate. what a joke..

fanatics think their way of seing the world is right and others need to see it the same way. open minded people like our gurus did not..

science, like it or not is the only way to go about the task of predictiing the future. it doesnt do a perfect job. but its the best way to do it.

this has nothing to do with sikhi. get over it

This has everything to do woth sikhi...

have you ever heard of brahmgyaan??

Brahmgyaan means you have knowledge of everything right....They have the powers of ridhia sidhia whereby one can tell the future aswell as various other miracles....

Therefore this proves that science is NOT the only way you can tell the future. The person doing the fortune telling could have ridhia sidhia.

question: what's the basis of palmistry?

probably, after deep/long observation they discovered that lines on palm gives hint about the future.. or they are able to relate these lines and changes in them with the life.

what do they believe the lines represent?

Not Fututre exactly. Its like that u can have a rough scatch of one's (past/current/future) life. I dunno much..

and what's their theory on how these lines are formed?

No comments.

friends, the dicussion in on astrology.. it seems we are diverting from the real/actual point of discussion.

sorry veeji if this is the case but i think its relevant...because both topics are to do with telling the future right...it would be pointless to start a new topic on something so similar

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure about this hand future thing I'm confused. I don't know what is true or what is to believe. :?

mate don't get confused..a nd believe in yourself. you can write your own future.. and leave the rest to the almighty. Enjoy and be good..