Games if ur Bored

Has anyone else played hide n seek in india? I used to do a lot with my cousins, and it was always like you had to see the ppl if you're seeking, and say 'express' followed by their name. And they had to touch you before you could say their name etc. Anyone know what I mean?

Has anyone else played hide n seek in india?

Yeah !! We used to call it "Ice-Pice" Its was real fun...:D There was other game that I enjoyed a lot with my childhood friend and that was "Lakad chooh"... (literally means Catch the Wood)... in this game we had to reach out for a specified faroff tree with the help of grasping many articles of wood and one of us had to catch a person when he was running to grasp wood... it was really gr8 fun... wonderfull time of life...

Has anyone of you ever played STAAPOO... ? :LOL:

• 2 weeks later...

rang daban all the way!!!!! bt mayb i shud b nice 2 u and play snap so u undastand wats goin on. :LOL:

snap... that's the one where u have to get a set of 3 aces... no... i mean u have to say if the next card is higher or lower... no that's not right either... do u have teams in snap?... i'm confused! :? :cry:

Yeah !! We used to call it "Ice-Pice" Its was real fun...:D There was other game that I enjoyed a lot with my childhood friend and that was "Lakad chooh"... (literally means Catch the Wood)... in this game we had to reach out for a specified faroff tree with the help of grasping many articles of wood and one of us had to catch a person when he was running to grasp wood... it was really gr8 fun... wonderfull time of life...

Has anyone of you ever played STAAPOO... ? :LOL:

yeah,.. Ice Pice.. right.. it was real fun.. and whats this STAPOO??

• 2 years later...