Just asking, but are there any flaws in the Sikh faith?

i think you got the wrong meaning of that sakhi. Guru Gobind singh ji did not pay attention to the muslim tomb, but was actually bowing down to god, meaning he was explaining to the 'singhs that god is everywhere and not in a tomb. :) aftet that guru ji composed a shabad about how god is not found in tombs, graves, idols etc etc

Please will someone tell me. I am a Sikh myself but i am very curious to know. Are there any flaws in the Sikh religion? Also is there proven evidence? Another thing is are there any proven flaws in other religions? I don't know why i'm asking this but i'm very curious.

"A religion is obsolete as soon as it is written"...Osho

• 15 years later...

are there any flaws in the Sikh faith?

Simple answer is no, for sikhee is not a path by any ordinay human being, but He Waheguru Akal Purukh Himself, the most wise and perfect being, through His manifestations as Guru Sahiban and Bhagat Jan.

Other thing is, how we low and highly tainted manmukh jeevas interpret their teachings.

To see the simplicity and completeness of Sikhee, let us take the following 5 sat bachan of a verse from the Bani.

Ekas bin, sabh dandh hae.

Here Guru Jee is telling us, apart from that One supreme being Akal Purukh, every other thing is perishable.

So be it anything done, which does not take us to that One, is useless.

So once again, what is it that only that takes us to Him?

As per Bani, the answer is: Jin Har japeeya, se Har hoeeya.

We may want to listen many things, or interpretations from the Bani or interact in so called intelectual discussions, but, Gurbani is crystal clear, in telling us simple and clear  facts of devoting ourselves to this Truth, and  One and only Supreme Truth: Nam/Shabad.

Otherwise, we are sure to get drowned by the flaws in the form of spiritual ignorance, or asat/koor.

Stay blessed.

SSA.