Anti Panthic Post

Sikher

n30,

you tell others to read carefully but don't follow your own words, here is what I posted:

n30,

How can you be supporting NamDharis, do you believe their so called "Guru" is of the same jot as Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Mahahraj?

now is that a question or conclusion? You have taken my questions as conclusions before as well.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Buddhi is the bakshish of Satguru Nanak Nirankar, who is Devaan Dev.Satguru Nanak gave the world his Love.A Love which can transform the most ugliest soul into a splenderous god.The ten manifestations of Satguru Nanak, from 1st Sacha Patshah to 10th Sacha Patshah were all Love incarnate.During the times of these Satguru were established 4 orders.

Udasi of Baba Sri Chand Ji.The Satguru did not say anything against the Udasi samparda.Their lineage comes from Baba Sri Chand, with the blessings of Satguru Nanak, to this day.They do updesh of Gurbani, aswell as Vedant et al.

Akali Nihang Singh Khalsa of the Budha Dal.Established by Baba Budha Ji (Akal Saina), stretching all the way back to Satguru Nanak.It is His shatra-vidiya and Brahm-vidiya that Baba Budha Ji passed on.

Nirmala samparda, established by Satguru Akali Nihang Gobind Singh.He sent 5 Sikh to Varanasi to learn Sanskrit and Vedik knowledge.

Sevapanthi, established by Bhai Kanhaiya, with blessings of Satguru Gobind Singh.

These orders within Sikhi come all the way from the time of the Satguru.How can you not accept them?Why do you not give them rightful acknowledgement?

The Akali Nihang Singh Khalsa have jhatka and sukha as maryada.Why do people have a probelem with that?A warrior who will be splashed with the blood of his foes and bretheren, who will kill the enemy of Sikhi, if he can't sacrifice a goat to Guru-Shakti (for warrior sustenance), then how's he going to kill a malechh??When the blood of his enemy will go into his mouth.That was the reality of warfare in that day.Think about the physics of warfare in that time.And cannabis is a good pain supressant.Ask any Multiple Sclerosis sufferer who uses (not abuses) cannabis for their pain.Not all the Nihang Singh Khalsa were Puran Brahmgyani you know.They had fear, felt pain.Just like you.Try sticking a needle through your hand, see if it hurts.Now how do you think a blow from a sword would feel?Numb shock maybe at first, but then excrutiating pain.I am a sacrifice to such Shaheeds, who gave up everything, for the future generations of Sikh.

Why do people have a problem with Nirmala (or any other Sikh, like me) studying Vedik scriptures?All knowledge leads to Self knowledge.

Stop this petty fighting about anti-panthik this and that.And acknowledge the traditional orders of Sikhi.Please?

Hari Om Shanti Shanti Shanti....

HeyDudeWassup, I was the first to write in support of Namdharis on this thread:

I agree with jsb, sukhi_v and sikh princess that there is a dispute on whether the Namdhari's deserve to be called Sikhs. However, wheras their beliefs are different to ours, at least they are not as bad as nirankari's and radha-soami's, who have on numerous occasions shown a vile disregard for the Guru Granth Sahib.

The question on whether Namdhari's are Sikhs is debatable, but they should not be put in the same bracket as radha-soami's and nirankari's who cannot justifiably label themselves as Sikhs. Namdhari's have never been blasphemous towards the 10 Guru's, wheras the other two have.

Just to repeat from my earlier post, we should be grateful to the Namdhari's for preserving Raag vidiya, and also accept the fact that they have different beliefs to ourselves.

There is a difference between accepting that they take Sikhi in a different direction to us and agreeing with that direction.

I agree with you that in my opinion they are not of the same jot as Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji through to Guru Gobind Singh Ji (I have real difficulty trying to accept their rationality that Guru Gobind Singh lived the remainder of his life in hiding and then passed the gurguddi to Baba Balak (?) Singh).

But at the same time, they are nowhere near as bad as nirankari's and radhasoami's. They accept the divinity of the Guru Granth Sahib (even though they may not call it 'Guru') and treat the Granth (along with Dasam Granth and Sarbloh Grant ???) with immense respect.

I do understand your point of view, but I hope that after you read the above you will maybe realise/contemplate that Namdhari's are not that bad (to the best of my knowledge).

How can you be supporting NamDharis, do you believe their so called "Guru" is of the same jot as Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Mahahraj?

Learn both sargun form of god and nirgun form of god!!!!!

You will get your answer!

I dont like to diclose the answer because everyone is confused over deh. Nobody looks at the atma inside!

And i m afraid my post will be misinterpertated again. Next thing you know...i m declared tankhaya too by khalsa alliance (mini akaal takth wanna be) :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Bhramgyani aap Nirankar as Sukhmani sahib mentions!

On a serious note: I dont know the state of namdhari sant so i cant comment on the ability of him merging with satguroo nanak dev nirankar.

i agree with beast here, naamdharis are generally nice and tolerent ppl, yes its a shame that they have deviated from accepting sri adi guru granth as their guru, but they still follow bani, they are not against sikhi like the nirankaris were

bani tells us mani times that naam is the most important thing, naamdharis do heavy amounts of simran and bani, they have kept gurbani sangeet as it should be and not started doin kirtan to hindi song themes, they accept all granths and dont make up excuses "this is not bani"

leave the naamdharis to their own path, they are devotees of waheguru in their own way and i respect that even though they have differing views

Beast,

I never said they are bad people but they are not Sikhs. They have their own path which has their good points (belief in the Real gurus) and their bad points (belief in frauds who say they are of the same jot as Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji).

The True Gurus never had to say they were Gurus.

n30,

I don't think we understand each other's posts on this thread (I know I don't know what your talking about), not even gonna bother to untangle any confusion.

The Naamdhari Guru will never call himself a guru. lol.. wonder if that makes him a true Guru..

THey follow their guru as most sant followers follow their sants, as nihangs follow their jathedars, as taksal follows their sants and babas, they just call him guru, yet even in their darbars when guru Granth sahib ji maharaj is present full respect is given to maharaj and then to their Guru.

Wether these people should give him the name of guru or not also has no value, as what matters is their pyar for gurus teachings, lol and their nitnem raag vidya and sucham maryada will defo blow away majority of other sikhs..

At the end of the day nanakpanthis will call Guru nanak dev maharaj a peer. does that mean they see him with less love then those who identify him as a guru ?

Stop claiming Guru Nanak Maharaj as your own.. lol your like the jeleous wife amongst the harem, realise that they have their jobs and business with your husband Guru, but he will always love you as you are his eternal wife, unless you decide you would rather be his only wife.. lol then maharaj will be filing for a divorce :D

Dhan dhan teri polygomous sikhi ..

I follow what puratan sampardahay's follow ie- damdami taksal, rara sahib, nanaksar (ones who respect gurbani more then their life).

Puraatan? N30 Singh your "Sanatan" friends dont even consider these three deras Puraatan...

and Nanaksar and Taksal dont even follow the same Maryadha!

And none of those three Sapradhahs you've mentioned are considered puraatan by "Sanatan" Sikhs.

Just an correction.

Nihang gurmant singh who is close ally of budda dal gurdev baba santa singh ji have admitted taksal started by guroo gobind singh ji. And thats my sanatan true freind as i live in toronto.

I dont know which sanatan sikhs you are talkin about dude!

And video interview will be proof of this.

You need to chill relax , sit back have lassi until video interview does its kamal.

It will be focusing on ram raie's, 1984 contribution of budda dal, dis-unity in england and much more!