Sant baba dalel singh ji maharaj from Nirmala Sampardha.

SAadmin

I have seen the dera of Baba Dalel Singh Ji. It is in the city of 'Shaahbaad Maarkanda' in Haryana state. A 'samaadhi' has been contructed there. A person, called 'bhagwan ji' is now the chief of the dera.

Baba Dalel Singh Ji was originally from a village near Garh-Shankar in Punjab. If you come to India, then go to 'Shaahbaad Markanda'. There are many people, who have seen Baba Dalel Singh Ji. Giani Chatar Singh, father of a hi-jacker of Indian airplane, saw Baba Dalel Singh Ji.

I have talked to some persons, who personally met Sant Baba Dalel Singh Ji. I can say that he was a great 'tiyaagi' and real 'Bhagat' of God.

I am not happy with present situation of the Dera. I suggest lalleshvari Ji to visit this Dera, because Sant Dalel Singh belonged to the Nirmala Sampardaye.

i have heard from a Satsangee who had taken mantra from the current residing 'sant' at that dera that things are not going well at all. I can't seem to remember the name of the current sant in charge of the dera. if someone can please say it their name so i can see if it was the same person.

btw excellent pic Neo....

The current Sant at this place is Sant Bhagwan Das, i think!! Sant Ji stayed at a friends house for 2 weeks when they came to the UK last year. When i went there they had a photo of Sant Delal Singh Ji to which everyone was doing matha take, and then they played a DVD of Sant Delal Singh ji... folllowing this I thought Sant Bhagwan Das would do katha in person, but 4 some reason they showed him on a DVD as well. He only came at the end for a few minutes. I asked my mate if i could get a DVD of Sant Delal Singh Ji and they said no, they dont give out these DVDs.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Some more info about Baba Dalel Singh ji;

Born 14th January 1903, born in Thootha Majaaraa near hoshiarpur. He became a chela of Sant Harnam Singh ji of Dera Jiaan, Hoshiarpur, hence his parampra was as part of the Naurangabad (Hoti Mardan) upsamprda of Nirmalay (which also includes Sant Ishar Singh ji Rarewale and Herkhowale Sant). He was a great vidvaan and virakat tapasvi. Sanskrit, Vedant, Naam and Nyaay vidya are common to most of his shish.

Baba ji's important shish include Sant Pritam Hari ji (Amritsar) who has a number of shish, all 'hari's. Others of Baba Dalel Singh ji include Sant Jagdev Singh ji 'Moni' in hoshiarpur (who is high profile among Nirmalay). Also Sant Devinder Singh ji Shaabpur (near Tarn Taran) who has recently published three books through chittar singh jiwan singh. There are other shish also.

hope this helps, and nice photos

Baba ji was Gur Bhai of Sant Baba Harbans Singh ji of delhi. My mom and her family used to do their seva when they used to come to Jalandhar. They used to do katha at their house in Jalandhar.Here are a few rare pics of them below and the current incharge of the dera, known as "Bhagwan ji". Bhagwan ji used to go everywhere with baba ji and did their seva 24/7.

Amrit veerji, where did you hear that Bhagwan ji is clean shaven?? That I cannot not believe it to be true, just some sad rumour. I have seen them when they came to England, its a shame I didnt take any pictures of them.

In the above picture, Bhagwan ji is on the left, and baba ji on the right. It was really funny, the sangat was really happy to see baba ji and was putting 'haars' on baba ji. There was this massive 'haar' which they put on both of them, my mom witnessed this.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a question for everyone,

what maryada did baba dalel singh ji prescribe....ie, what was his routine. and what did he encourage others to do?

how respected was he by other nirmalay, other sampardayee, and other sants (ie. harkowal, taksaali singhs)...etc.

thanks

• 5 months later...
  • 10 years later...
  • 4 years later...
Guest Navreet

I just came across this post luckily. I would like to let you know I grow up going to Maharaj ji Sant Baba Dalel singh ji.I got everything in my life by their Kirpa.Maharaj ji Told us Bhagwanji is his savroop.And yes he is Bhagwanji kept same maryaada as maharaj ji. Bhagwanji is our jaan.So please don't say things about mahapurkh ji without knowing personally.

• 5 months later...