Guru Gobind Singh and Sayed Khan!

Guest Javanmard

Guest Javanmard

One of the generals of the Mughal army, Sayed Khan fought against Guru Gobind Singh and challenged him on the battlefield. Guru Gobind Singh was on his horse and when Sayed Khan saw the Guru he could not fight!The mere sight of Guru Gobind SIngh had converted him and he became a disciple of Guru Gobind Singh in the middle of the battle! It was love at first sight. In extasy he shouted: Hear ye folks! It is God or a man of God that has come to me or it is His light in human form which has completely won me over" He laid down his arms and left the battle and took refuge in the Kangra hills far away from Auragnzeb's court where he could devote his life to serve Shahan-Shahan-Shah, Bar-do-Alam-Shah, Guru Gobind SIngh Ji Maharaj!!!! (see Suraj Prakash Granth)

Guest Javanmard

This is just to show that in many cases just the mere darshan of Maharaj's physical form was enough to convert someone. How I long to have Maharaj's darshan......

• 6 months later...