What Mystical Creature Are You?

Sukhi

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey all

here are my results

You're like a dragon. Dragons where the terrible creatures that lived in large caves and often swooped down out of the sky and stole sheep, cows, and even people from the countryside to eat. They were gigantic with spikes along the back and tail. Some had wings, legs, and the ability to breathe fire. Even in the Bible, the Levithian resembled something like a dragon so they may have actually existed. Dragons were loyal protectors that were more powerful that any other animal that ever lived. Some where peaceful and others just wanted to destroy. The pest control for dragons were Knights who were appointed the task of killing a dragon. Some stories tell us that eating the dragon heart let you claim victory in any battle or eating the tongue would allow you to win any debate :D

Im a fairy lol

You're like a fairy. Fairies were the little pixies that usually lived in the forest with wings like butterflies and perfect little faces. they had brown or blonde hair and pale skin with freckles. They were entergetic, joyful, playful, very smart, and peaceful. Fairies are deffinately the most famous of all fantasy creatures

hehehe! awww! we have a resident fairy! yesss! now we have someone we can tease in the gupshup forum! woo hoo! :P

don't worry Sardu... i'm just kidding...

according to this, you are an angel .right? & angels should not tease anybody.. :LOL: so keep being good

i never saw that memo, therefore it doesn't apply to me.

and who says it isn't good for me to call you a fairy? Sardu jee, truth is high, but higher still is truthful living! therefore, it makes perfect sense for me to call you what you truly are! hehehe! a fairy!

• 2 weeks later...

You're like a dragon. Dragons where the terrible creatures that lived in large caves and often swooped down out of the sky and stole sheep, cows, and even people from the countryside to eat. They were gigantic with spikes along the back and tail. Some had wings, legs, and the ability to breathe fire. Even in the Bible, the Levithian resembled something like a dragon so they may have actually existed. Dragons were loyal protectors that were more powerful that any other animal that ever lived. Some where peaceful and others just wanted to destroy. The pest control for dragons were Knights who were appointed the task of killing a dragon. Some stories tell us that eating the dragon heart let you claim victory in any battle or eating the tongue would allow you to win any debate. (please rate)