Why are canadian sikh youth so messed up?

Ahhh Excuse Me...First and foremost ..did you just call me a bytch?? Come say it to my face - don't be an internet thug..!!

Wow - Damn..Is this what you learn out of the bani by being a Sikh

If that is the case, I sure don't wanta be a Sikh..

Straighten out your language, be civilized and learn to talk in a more mature way...before you open your mouth to express your opinions to others.

By the way, your saying Black Culture doesn't intersect Sikhi...So -what you are telling me you can't be Black and a Sikh at the same time?

Calling people "fudu" and "kuthiyah" ain't gonna do a shit..

sayin shiit like "its all about tupac" WHAT DA FOKKIN HELL IS UR PROBLEM! DONT YOU KNOW THESE FUDUZ ARE GETTIN JUST GETTIN WORSER LISSENIN TO THAT GARBAGE CALLED RAP

Would you rather have people listen to Bhangra...where everything revolves around pickin' up chicks and drinkin alchoal?

"Mittran Ne Oh Kuddi Patni Jeddi Kuddiya Te Karey Sardari"

"Peeni ah ajj Glassi - Peeni ah ajj glassi"

Everyone give two hands for the excellent music!

the only way these spoiled disgraceful pathetic bastardz are gonna learn is by slappin a juthi accross their boothaz 50 times a day (no wonder why indian kids are more smarter and civilized)

Yourself is trying to promote civilization, I don't remember when slapping boothaz 50 timez a day was part of modern civilization.

my language but i think its kuthiz like you who are being too leniot with their children givin them everything they want, your bro/cousins/children must be black wannabes

Again, you stand in no position to call me a admin cut. Second of all, for your info - I can raise my kids anyway I chose - and you have no say overthat. My kids be always wearing Sean John, with Fubu Pants, with chains hanging ...and And1 shoes...You got issues?? Too Bad !!

I hope your mother did teach you something else about Sikhi rather than to say "fudu" or "kutiyah" to those who don't follow the same faith.

Bambookat,

Stop insulting the Sikh faith, you have done it many times before as well. Its obvious that KhalistaniAK47 is a follower of the punjabi culture and not the Sikh faith.

KhalistaniAK47 have a look in the mirror, just because you don't listen to DMX or wear Karl Kani jeans doesn't make the ones that do WANNABE THUGS, on the other hand you sure are a WANNABE THUG.

Khalistani AK47 you are very much a fool. Where is the need to swear in the manner you do? Who are you trying to be? You don not set a very good example to anyone especially the people you are trying to "help". Yes i agree some panjabis have some serious problems but where do you get off slagging them off? Instead why not try to help your fellow canadians? You think your a Khalistani then hey? It is said that Sant Bindranwale pushed for "Khalistan"... do you know or remember what he preached? It certainly was not an attitude like you are displaying.

Sikhi will not ever be ruined. Only people who follow Guru Ji can be considered Sikhs and even then, from what is contained in Adi Granth Sahib the definition of a Sikh or Gurmukhs beyond you and me. Truth can never be ruined, soiled or corrupted. Look at yourself and try to become what Guru Ji wanted us to be, then try and help others by showing them the beauty and Truth of Sikhi. If you do not know what Sikhi is how can you ever tell anyone else about it? you will not "sell it" very well.

Do you consider yourself a Sikh then? Sikhs do not wish to "shoot people in the back of the head" as you suggest for having different views. You are full of hate. Go jump of a cliff.

Pointless topic. If you dont like someone then dont mix with them, simple. Why give a second thought about people you dont identify with or want to be around?

You're frustrated because you have brought this onto yourself. People have identity issues so let them deal with it, no need for you to get involved, just get on with your own thing.

I don't even think its a "Black" thing any more. Yes they (as in a small group of Afro-Caribbeans) started it, but it has spread to people of all different backgrounds (Chinese, Indian, Pakistani, Black, White, Mexican, etc).

It is a problem everywhere.

Trying to be something or someone else is usually a sign of INSECURITY. I suspect these Canadian youth are children of parents migrating straight out of Punjab. Their parents must be typical FOB's (Fresh of the Boat) or must exhibit strong FOB behaviour. In order to make sure they are not identified as FOB's these Punjabi youth have decided to act all Black since they themselves are not White.

and yes Jamuka I want him to be politically correct..-simple as that.

And as simply as you want it you will not simply get it because 'Politically Correct' is against the very nature of being a human. You are trying to stifle the right for others to express themselves to the fullest simply because what he or she has to say is not very 'nice'. In fact judging from Khalistani47's post, the opposite has happened. I hope you learnt something from this thread.

the only way these spoiled disgraceful pathetic bastardz are gonna learn is by slappin a juthi accross their boothaz 50 times a day (no wonder why indian kids are more smarter and civilized)

LOL!!!!!!

its ppl like u and bamboomkat that need to get sorted out as well, we cannot have kuthiz like these two sayin shiit that the only way these fuduz are gonna learn is by teachin them sikhi, u deserve to spitted on the face for sayin that

LOL!!!!! What an outburts!!!! My punjabi sucks by I sure as hell know what 'kuthiz' means!!! Man AK you are funny!!! LOL!!!!!!

i'm not a fan of tupac, but even i know that some of his stuff has some real substance to it.

Tupac is cool!!!

I was born and raised and still living in Canada! ( so my point of views may be biased but realise that i am also living and assosicating with many other Canadians of 'sikh'/'punjabi'/ 'brown' "culture" )

Now acting a certain way and speaking a certain way does not inhibit someone from following sikhi or trying to learn it... if i want to dress in baggy clothes and wear a plastic chain and walk with a limp that is not going to change who i am in the inside.. and acting a certain way is not "black"/ "brown"/ "white" those are stereotypes and im always sickened that many people associate the colour of skin by the one acts... these are stereotypes... when i see a black male i don't attomatically kick in saying he is from the lower social class of New york and talks "ghetto" i think hes a guy.. just like the next "Gurpreet" (or 'Joe') and i am also sickened by the word "white Washed"..... people need to get away from these stereotypes... and sad to say almost everyone makes a stereotype but assuming that all canadian youth acts or wants to act a certain way is disrespectful to me and my friends and other canadians...

there may be wannabes and some others trying to act a certain way, but let them be what they want to try to be or prove to be... don't get hurt by it.. im sure they are sickened by how some people wear, talk, dance the way they do... like u do to them.. leave them alone and let them do what they want!!!!!!!!!!

(i also hate civics...) but i will still drive one... and he/she may be a tupac wannabe but if she/he is true to sikhi...then im with them and i will back them up!

i have to say I RESPECT all canadians and other people for being who they are and doing what they do.. because i rather have a diverse range of sikhs than a 'typical' sikh