Nanaksar/Rara Sahib Maryada

Just a quick question. Does Nanaksar not beleive in wearing a kirpan? What about during Baba Nand Singh or Baba Isher Singhs time, was it enforced? How about know, I notice the behangams only where them during Amrit Sanchaar but not after that? Why is that? If they do belive in it, what kind've maryada do they keep. like not allowed to take of during bath etc.

What about Rara Sahib. What maryada do they give during Amrit Sanchaar?

NO OFFENCE INTENDED.

What I would like to see is if those sevaks from these jathas could answer the questions. Like Karamjeet, NEO etc. People that have some experience within these jathas. :LOL:

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Actually I have heard/come across the same thing. I know someone who took Amrit from Nanaksar and said the panj pyaare were not wearing kirpaans even during the Amrit sanchaar. However, since I am a moorakh I shall wait for someone to explain. Lets not judge :) .

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

I know someone who took Amrit from Nanaksar and said the panj pyaare were not wearing kirpaans even during the Amrit sanchaar.

I don't think this is true . Because a year ago when i took amrit from nanaksar jagraon (main centre) panj pyare including everybody was wearing kirpans.

I will tell you my experience .

The maryada told by the panj pyare to keep rehat was same like told by damdami taksal . They also gave pressure on not removing any of the panj kakkars , if by mistake it happens do 2 sukhmani sahib paths and ask for bhul chuk and do ardas.

it is compulsory to wear kirpan .

I do not know why some of the behangams do not wear them . I do not know about that .

I think that even Baba Nand Singh Ji didn't wear any kirpan .

He remained as God told him to .

When he used to do bhakti he used to wear a very big kachera of 2 gaj and a kara . Then one day GOD ordered him to wear a white chola and a white dastar . From their started the maryada of wearing white choles and dastars in Nanaksar .

Actually we cannot say anything about the maryadas started by brahmgyanis . we r moorakh kalyugi jeev and we cannot say anything about them .

Its better if we just follow wt thwy say instead of arguing with them .

brahmgyani ki gat brahmgyani jaane

brahmgyani ka ant na paar

brahmgyani aap parmesar .

Here is picture says thousands words of rara sahib amrit-sanchar. If you see kakar on panj pyareiz then you will find kakar on people who are taking amrit/did took amrit. Yes, it depends on the size of kakar. Rara sahib panj pyareiz dont have any objections on size of kirpan. It can be neck wali kirpan or vaadi kirpan. Thats up to individual.

But anyway enjoy this picture of raj yogi sachkhand vasi sirIman 108 sant baba ishar singh maharaj rara sahib doing mahan seva in panj pyareiz.

Sant%20Maharaj%20Ji%20and%20Singh

In these pictures you all can see that Baba Ishar Singh Ji himself are wearing a kirpan . The panj pyare are also wearing kirpans .

do u still have any doubt that nanaksaris don't wear kirpans .

there could be some behangams who don't wear them . but u can see baba ji wearing kirpan . so we should follow him .

• 11 years later...
Guest nihangtuphang singh

wjkk wjkf ji

i have been staying with nanaksar for a few years now 

and i have noticed that all the singhs wear their kirpans under their cholae and they wear it on top on special occasions