Women in Sikhism

arti_kaur

Hmmmm. 'arti_kaur' ji is just 7 years old child. :?: :D Perhaps, she became Sikh seven years ago.

SAT SHRI AKAL JI AMRIT VEER JI

I am 24 yrs old but i became amritdhari on 5th of jan 1997 and considered that date as my real date of birth as without a nector(amrit) according to me we r not actually alive ji so as like a dead body. That's y I am only 7 years old in this true path of my lord WAHEGURU ji...................

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

I am 24 yrs old but i became amritdhari on 5th of jan 1997 and considered that date as my real date of birth as without a nector(amrit) according to me we r not actually alive ji so as like a dead body. That's y I am only 7 years old in this true path of my lord WAHEGURU ji...................

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

Great way to look at it Penji!

Love reading your posts and thanks for the link

• 5 months later...

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

Kaurs making powerful comments is always an inspiration.

Even tho sikhi and our gurus believed in equality - its a shame that in this day and age we still have to struggle to be heard

Fateh!

Beautiful ....ArtiKaur ji....Women are the backbone of any society....

like someone said "Give me good mothers , I will give you a great nation"

BUT ya...its pity that even after 500 years when Guru Nanak Dev ji gave us the equal status yet...theres declining sex ratio in Punjab...still women are forced to do certain things which they dont want, they are still not allowed education...Some dont even live their childhood...and play wid dolls....