Raksha Bandan(Rakri) & Nihangs...

SAadmin

Education is good. I understand. But don't give chariters same authority as jaap sahib, akal ustat, 33 swaieaye, shabad hajaray and zafarnama. They should be separated.

at the same time, charitrs shouldn't be disrespected as dirt on the ground, not even worth paying attn to. i'm glad we understand each other. :)

shaka laka baby, what point is there in having a jathadar that has a direct hereditary link to our Guru's who has no sense of what Sikhi is compared to someone who is really spiritually enlightened?

argh, i forgot to add one thing to my itty bitty post.

i'm not necessarily talkin about mr. so-called-Khalsa-Fauj's list. i'm talkin in a more general sense. is it really necessary to have a jathedar that has a direct hereditary link to our Gurus' bloodline? or can it be someone who is spiritually enlightened and humble and modest and all that jazz?

Guest Javanmard

you nutters.

Lineage of teachers is a guarantee for a high degree of authenticity. If you look back at the linage of people like Randhir Singh in terms of teachers you have... Protestant missionaries!!!

It is much better to have a teacher whose teacher etc... goes back to Guru Gobind Singh for he or she would have accumulated the knowledge of all these generations from Guru Gobind Singh on.

None of these fake jathedars have any authority as they do not have any lineage going back to Guru Gobind SIngh!

But Lalleshwari, the Nirmalas were not started by Guru Gobind Singh Jee either. Does that mean that they have no real credibility? I mean that whole fake story about Dasam Pasha sending five JATS (only) in itself proves this story is fake.

"Lineage of teachers is a guarantee for a high degree of authenticity. If you look back at the linage of people like Randhir Singh in terms of teachers you have... Protestant missionaries!!! "

WHat? he was taught about Sikhism by Goray Christians(protestents)?

But Lalleshwari, the Nirmalas were not started by Guru Gobind Singh Jee either. Does that mean that they have no real credibility? I mean that whole fake story about Dasam Pasha sending five JATS (only) in itself proves this story is fake.

excellent detective skills. u cud be pink panther's sidekick

• 3 years later...