Vahiguroo Naam Simran Part 1 & Part 2 Instructions.....

Sadh-Sangat Ji,

Thanks an million to pheena veer ji for hosting these two files of Vahiguroo Naam Simran part 1 & 2 instructions... !

Right click on the below links and save target as in to your dir.

http://www.khalis.net/SikhAwareness/Audio/...nstructions.MP3

http://www.khalis.net/SikhAwareness/Audio/...guru--Part2.MP3

[glow=blue:0b63fb0610]Sat-Kartar Sat Kartar Sat Kartar

Anand hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Anand ... sat chit anand nirvalkalp saroop of vahiguroo .... vahiguroo ang-sang [/glow:0b63fb0610] :D :D

Also, i am all for giving what i have for the Sangat, but i request that you Download these Files ONLY if you plan on actually Practicing this Simran....Please do not download for the sake of downloading.

Page 1095, Line 8 -- Guru Arjan Dev

These gems, jewels and diamonds - their value cannot be estimated.

God Speed.

Clarification, she became a chela of, studied with and was given diksha by Baba Dalewar Singh ji (taken from her autobiographical material).

yes, but i hardly think the word "Trained" implies here, she has mentioned it in one of her discourses that her Guru (Sant Dalewar Singh ji) was not her Giaan Guru, but her Sanyaas Guru. So i don't think she was 'trained' by Sant ji.

i apologize, but the word trained makes it seem as if she is prototype of Sant ji. Its very true that Nirmala lineage is a part of her complex, but the more you listen to her discourses the more you realize that she has a very independent nature for which no 'traning' was required.

Make of the term what you will. No matter what you feel about her, if she took advice and vidya from him, he 'tutored' or 'trained' her in those skills, no need to get upset.

For example, I was trained to some degree by my parents in the arts of social behaviour and moral conduct. I would not be upset if someone claimed such a thing as I have the upmost respect for my parents. I'm pretty sure if he was such an important figure in her life as to build a samadh for him in recognition, then she equally wouldn't be upset by my the use of the term 'trained'.

Admittedly she is independant in her thinking and has studied a number of updeshs. Yet to my ears there is something startingly gurmut in both her style, and the mindset she aims to inculcate into her devotees.

Make of the term what you will. No matter what you feel about her, if she took advice and vidya from him, he 'tutored' or 'trained' her in those skills, no need to get upset.

For example, I was trained to some degree by my parents in the arts of social behaviour and moral conduct. I would not be upset if someone claimed such a thing as I have the upmost respect for my parents. I'm pretty sure if he was such an important figure in her life as to build a samadh for him in recognition, then she equally wouldn't be upset by my the use of the term 'trained'.

Admittedly she is independant in her thinking and has studied a number of updeshs. Yet to my ears there is something startingly gurmut in both her style, and the mindset she aims to inculcate into her devotees.

certainly im not upset, just wanted clarification. I could make the term what i wish, but i wanted to know what you meant by it..... I guess i didn't understand the term the way you inteneded. My apologies.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

sorry those above are dead links. Here are the working links:

right click and save target as:

http://www.gurmarag.net/SikhAwareness/Audio/Simran-Waheguru--Part1_Instructions.mp3

http://www.gurmarag.net/SikhAwareness/Audio/Simran-Waheguru--Part2.mp3