Suleman da ghost

SAadmin

where it was said that ghosts are integral part of Sikhism??.....tomorrow someone will ask if "plants/animals" are integral part of Sikhism........ghosts etc. are integral part of 84 lakh jooni and NOT Sikhism.

anyone having the 2nd tape, please upload it.

das

I am still looking for the 2nd tape, mahapursh and care takers of rara sahib branch in hapur have this, not sure if they would share it with the sangat online.

I request premis/sevadars of rara sahib branch of hapur to share this gem, since first one is out, might as well share the 2nd tape of suleman. it would be much beneficial for the sangat.

Will be tape be available if someone goes to Hapur branch (in their library)OR main Gurdwara Sahib in Rara Sahib? Is it something that we can get from library OR we need to request Sant Je there??

Actually my parents are coming from India this month and if available then they can get me one.

Moreover, the link that Kam1825 has mentioned is the conversation between suleman and sangat that I already have.

Just a quick point - I could be wrong, but I don't think there is a tape of Sant Ji speaking to Suleman. The person asking the questions is a member of the sangat.

The reason why 2 tapes are mentioned is because the total recording was 113minutes (as at the link Kam posted). A tape can store max 90min.

• 5 months later...

Just had a very strong forna/urge to listen to 2nd tape of suleman, can anyone who is going to india go to hapur branch of rara sahib make this mission impossible possible? :(

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i have listened to the tape. Definitley it made me wanna do more nam simran and take my jeevan more seriously. the convo realy brings home the importantance of Murshid or Guru, and how islam duz not allow for this.is this convo something we should be spreading about or is it best to keep to oursleves?

when i first played it i was kinda apprehensive cos i thought i was gona hear screaming and all that, but it wasnt scary at all. the words of the guy, however that if we dont make the best out of this life, is very scary tho.

We should be spreading this out but in EXACT terms:

* Do NOT spread that other religions are false.

* Do NOT spread that in other religions you cannot have GURU.

* Spread that having a TRUE GURU is a requirement.

* Spread that there is GOD and we should spend some time in remembering HIM (through any religion).

* Spread that all religions are equal because they are created in order to help us reach GOD and NOT to quarrel.

"the convo realy brings home the importantance of Murshid or Guru, and how islam duz not allow for this"

? What do you mean... Murshid is an Islamic word, how can they not have Murshids... there is no Sufism without a Murshid, the same as there is no Sikhism without a Guru...

With all due respect to the conversation that took place, I don't think its that important i.e. needs to be spread.

Nothing can replace Gurus teachings and Gurus practices i.e. Paat, Kirtan, Kathaa, Ithihaas, Vichaar, Simran and Seva etc.

These are the things that need to be spread - in their correct, intelligent ,passionate and beautiful forms.

"the convo realy brings home the importantance of Murshid or Guru, and how islam duz not allow for this"

? What do you mean... Murshid is an Islamic word, how can they not have Murshids...

The point Pir Suleman was making is that you need a Guru who is mukt themselves. Only then can they show you the way. He names Pirs who reached very high avasthas but not the final one. We are very fortunate to have Guru Sahib.

It is not politically correct to say some things, but the day you reach the avastha where you can see the non-physical world, alot of things will become clear.

Shaheediyan Veer Ji, have you heard the recording?

Yes, a long time ago.

Of course we are lucky, our luck has no measure, but most of us lucky people waste this opportunity in any case.

My point is that a simple reading of Gurbani tells us in every particle - that we are 'lucky' beyond measure - and that we shouldn't waste this opportunity.

Anyhow, no big deal, if this conversation between a ghost and Sant helps people to converse with Gurbani, then all good, if it simply becomes their religion, then so be it, I am not talking about anyone here, but people I have personally known who are more interested in Sants personal experiences rather than Gurbani.

Peace.