Suleman da ghost

SAadmin

Little bit more about the tape:

In 1962, this suleman from iran came in some kid in india. He was buried ages ago in india before guroo's time. Kid was playin around and happen to piss on his "grave". Soul didnt get mukhti and so evil soul went inside that little boy. One day, baba ishar singh ji maharaj was doing his divan and boy came and start beggin for help (in that phase evil soul was in absence) .. sant ji told him to come back later. Next morning, he came again and then baba ishar singh ji talk to the evil soul. This whole conversation was recorded in the tape between muslim ghost and sikh sangat.He talks about life after death.

Baba ishar singh ji maharaj freed his soul from evil jaun (not mukkhti) after asking couple's who werent havin kids. so baba ji asked the couple if they can have the soul since they werent havin kids. so they

replied "satbachan" .. this is how that soul got freed and transmit into the new born fetus. Baba ji said now this is the best i can do for you. You can be mukht from this birth and dead cycles by urself. I have given you again the human life (munukhi jevan) by freein from you praiet jaun(evil spirit life cycle).

This tape itself changed thousands of lives and brought people close and closer to gurbani.

Fateh Ji

That story is one of the many childhood stories I heard, but this particular one isnt for the faint hearted. You have to have some knowledge of Sanscrit and Urdu to understand the recording :roll: which I didnt have at that time, so got really little from that tape. Definitely would like to hear it again. :shock: He talks about everything from when he died....really spooky stuff. That tape will get you praying :LOL:.

fateh Ji!

Guest kaur1699

yea... i have heard stories and peoples interpretations of this over the last few years... i have to say it does sound very intreguing but at the same time kind of freaky... would be good to listen to that recording one day though...

Here is the little glimpse of suleman da ghost talkin about life after death with baba ishar singh ji and his devootes...enjoy .. keep the volume down to understand it better...

whole tape is about 1 hr 25 minutes long you can certainly enjoy the first 10 minutes... if anyone is curious and like to hear the whole tape let me know i got the ftp acces... i ll put up the contacts with user name and password!

http://www.coolgoose.com/go/song?id=58664

Guest kaur1699

I have listened to about 10 minutes of this and it is seriously interesting stuff.

At first I thought that it was going to be scary, but it is really informative and not forgetting intreguing...

sat sri akal,

i have had the good fortune of visiting sant isher singh ji's gurudwara in hapur India due to some unfortunate circumstances and have witnessed similar incidents. after first hand experience of exorcism and watching many others follow suit i can say without a shadow of a doubt that this is genuine.

if you do not believe me i ask you to altleast respect the chances of the story being genuine you should respect my belief as i respect your doubt as it is doubt that gets you an education.

for anyone having problems with spirits etc read bani and stay away from all vices (drink, drugs) and avoid meat as it is what the spirits crave for more than anything

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

I have listened to about 10 minutes of this and it is seriously interesting stuff.

At first I thought that it was going to be scary, but it is really informative and not forgetting intreguing...

HAWWWWWWWW Zhoot!.... u said u heard 3 mins and cudnt sleep at night :LOL::LOL:

Guest kaur1699

HAWWWWWWWW choot!.... u said u heard 3 mins and cudnt sleep at night :LOL::LOL:

shhhhhhhhhhhhhh... dont tell everyone :oops::oops::oops::P and stop laughin :evil: what happened was i listen to it without takin it all in... and then listened to about 3 mins properly and the rest is history.... (wrote that in the day... cud not sleep at nite...! :( i blame the wild imagination...)

Fateh,

I had emailed you regarding getting a copy of this tape. Do you know where I can get this full tape? I'm not very tech-savy :( .

So I am hoping to get a tape copy or even a paper copy if someone has scribed it, of this recording if you know of anyone who has it, please let me know asap.

Thanks,

Samosa Singh

" One samosa can do you wonders"

-Unknown

Fateh,

I had emailed you regarding getting a copy of this tape. Do you know where I can get this full tape? I'm not very tech-savy :( .

So I am hoping to get a tape copy or even a paper copy if someone has scribed it, of this recording if you know of anyone who has it, please let me know asap.

Thanks,

Samosa Singh

" One samosa can do you wonders"

-Unknown

you can listen to the tape just 9 minutes of it on this site.. if you like the glimpse of it...

http://www.coolgoose.com/go/song?id=58664 -- 9 minutes of it.. you might need user name and password.. here is the login- terminator199 password- akaal

now if u want the full tape here are the instructions..

here is the access information: you can either use dos command prompt or use cute-ftp(lot easier) to do that task

here is the info

ip addie- 24.43.187.250

username- vaheguroo

password- akal

after you go through login process... just dir.. you would see loads of directory... if u wish to get the whole tape of suleman here use this command

"get suleman.zip" that will start downloading the file in ur hard drive.. default c:

if you have the broadband it might take 20- 30 minutes if u have 56 kb it might take up to 1.30 hrs..

any problem you might expereince just pm me back...

akaal hee akaal

its every interesting tape.. it can give you new perceptive at things.. very very interesting tape.... its in urdu though.. however its not that hard to understand...

Thanks for the reply. I am seriously not tech savvy. So how do we get this full version do I type in the IP addie into the address box on the browser, cause if that is the case I cannot get access to this site. Either the address posted is wrong or I am doing something wrong. Please explain in detail. Thank-you

neo - ur makin it hard for everyone!!! ehmy :P

u can do it thru ur normal web browser somasasingh

open ur internet browser and type (u shud be able to click it from here)

ftp://24.43.187.250

ull get the password promt... type it in

login - vaheguroo

pass - akal

and u shud be able to see the file suleman.zip... right click the file and go to "copy to folder" and highlight the folder u wud like to save it to

fateh :D any more help needed and reply back

WJKK WJKF,

Dear all,

This is an excellent tape u should have a listen. It will seriously make u do Nam Simran. lol.

Suleman talks about his past life how and why he became a ghost and also talks about the Gurus. He even talks about his future life i.e his name when he is going to be reborn.

He also stated that he was told that he was going to meet Sant Ishar Singh Ji Rara Sahib wale before he was sentenced and they were the one's to help him out of this.

I believe this is a true story because Sant Baba Partap Singh Ji Rara Sahib Wale told us. They even spoken to the ghost. Sant Baba Partap Singh Ji was Sant Baba Kishen Singh Ji's (Rara Sahib) Sevadar. They spent day and night doing their seva.

Listen to the tape if can get hold of a copy. It is an excellent tape. TRUST ME.

Jazz

So I was finally able to download the whole file. So let me get this straight suleman was talking through the child when this was recorded? Where was baba isher singh. He interestingly also names sant attar singh mastuana, and sant nand singh, now does he mean of Nanaksar? When he says we need a guru does he mean a sant or mahapursh, or does he mean that we take amrit and make guru nanak our guru? Its intresting that he was kinda a black magic priest but he read the koran but still did not have a guru, that kinda strange. If we solely take amrit and just do sava simran does that mean we do not have a guru?

What are your thoughts?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

In 1962, this suleman from afghanistan came in some kid in india. He was buried ages ago in india at guroo's time. Kid was playin around and happen to piss on his "grave". Soul didnt get mukhti and so evil soul went inside that little boy. One day, baba ishar singh ji maharaj was doing his divan and boy came and start beggin for help (in that phase evil soul was in absence) .. sant ji told him to come back later. Next morning, he came again and then baba ishar singh ji talk to the evil soul. This whole conversation was recorded in the tape. My freind happen to have that tape... Baba ishar singh ji maharaj freed his soul (not mukkhti) but this couple wasnt havin kids. so baba ji asked the couple if they can have the soul since they werent havin kids. so they replied "satbachan" .. this is how that soul got freed and transmit into the new born fetus. Baba ji said now this is the best i can do for you. You can be mukht from this birth and dead cycles by urself. I have given you again the munukhi jevan.

i wanted to share the tapes with you guys... so whenever admin will put the attachment feature ... :D

interesting.. i'm looking in to this.

i listened to it, it's really freaky, but not very clear either

i couldn't really understand what he was saying, only in certain parts....and they were laughing and stuff....interesting stuff...

i've heard a similar story to this one, don't know if its the same thing...

something about the soul of a muslim pir and he begins talking about the greatness of guru gobind singh and how he's the only person that can save us !! :|

i don't know if its the same as this though

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

That above link doesnt work.

Here you can download your clear version

Suleman Clear Audio Version-

Its back on the web:

www.gurmatveechar.com/audio/Suleman_the_ghost.mp3

Right click on this link and save target as into your perferred directory.

Akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal hee Akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal :D

:D