Suleman da ghost

SAadmin

Chatanga veer, i m sure he was talking about sunni rather than shia or sufis.

Sunni from Iran?

He narrated first hand experience of Jamdhoots, dharmraja etc, and the dangers of messing with toona/tabiz/thaga etc. So for that alone, it's a valuable recording. It also shows that if we follow Guru Sahib's updesh, we will become one with Akaal, at some time or the other and the value of a human life.

By the way, the conversation is with someone from Sangat, not Sant Isher SIngh Ji.

N30 ji, have you compared book with recordings yet?

Edited by Matheen

• 3 years later...

Does anyone know how the boy is doing?

He must have needed to become some sort of Bhagat in order to get mukti.

I heard a few years ago from a Rara Sahib Sangatee that the boy had become a typical Punjabi, anyone know if there is any truth to this...

The boy is dead now. He died in mughalkhera in 1988.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
On 2003-05-19 at 8:46 PM, N30 S!NGH said:

Little bit more about the tape:

Ā 

In 1962, this suleman from iran came in some kid in india. He was buried ages ago in india before guroo's time. Kid was playin around and happen to piss on his "grave". Soul didnt get mukhti and so evil soul went inside that little boy. One day, baba ishar singh ji maharaj was doing his divan and boy came and start beggin for help (in that phase evil soul was in absence) .. sant ji told him to come back later. Next morning, he came again and then baba ishar singh ji talk to the evil soul. This whole conversation was recorded in the tape between muslim ghost and sikh sangat.He talks about life after death.

Ā 

Baba ishar singh ji maharaj freed his soul from evil jaun (not mukkhti) after asking couple's who werent havin kids. so baba ji asked the couple if they can have the soul since they werent havin kids. so they

replied "satbachan" .. this is how that soul got freed and transmit into the new born fetus. Baba ji said now this is the best i can do for you. You can be mukht from this birth and dead cycles by urself. I have given you again the human life (munukhi jevan) by freein from you praiet jaun(evil spirit life cycle).

Ā 

This tape itself changed thousands of lives and brought people close and closer to gurbani.

^bump

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

This link works very well.... very clear.... . Though isn't it skeptical.. I mean how can a ghost talk plus get recorded too.. and its a proper interview? . not with Babaji, he's talking to the sangat. There are so many terms that he uses that are as per gurmat. He talks mainly about the importance of Guru and keep on praising Baba Isher Singh ji.. Above everyone else, though if he's that old he may have had the Darshan of 10 Gurus themselves. .. Yeah but hukam of Akaal is more important.. so strange is the game... life , still doubts are a part of my head I guess!

The šŸ˜Æ most surprising part for me was that even after being a 5 time 'namazi' and being such learned( as he sounds)Ā  of Quran Sharif,Ā  he wasn't even heard once because

'"Ek baar jin tumhe sambhaara

Kaal phaas te taahi ubaara"

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 years later...