Strange Feeling

Dear SadhSangatji

ssa...

I have been concentrating on trikuti for quite sometime now...and since last few weeks ...I feel something moving in the centre of forehead..... :shock: :shock: :shock: Whats this :!: :!: :!:

Is it just me or has SA become a cheesefest of cheesy jokes and flirtiness?

anyways check this out:

http://forums.waheguroo.com/index.php?act=ST&f=2&t=2345

6. Aagiya Chakkar – (Medular Plexus) It is located at the root of the two eyes and the nose. Here is situated an inverted lotus with 2 petals, white like the moon. Its two letters are (khya and gya). It is called the Udiyang throne. Here the yogis meditate upon God himself, the giver of salvation. Phal (fruit or result). Whatever fruit (gain) is achieved by the meditation of the various above-mentioned chakkars, can be obtained by the meditation of this single Chakkar. Hence the great souls lay emphasis on concentrating one’s mind on this Chakkar, named Agya Chakkar. When living force and mind are stabilized at this place, it has the potentiality of being able to practise Samparigyat Samadhi (Transcendental Meditation).

Is it just me or has SA become a cheesefest of cheesy jokes and flirtiness?

HeyDudesWassap, (Ryu)

If you don't like Sikh Sangat its your opinion, but please don't go on other message boards and start bashing it. If you have a problem with the sangat, discuss it there, rather than going around their back and posting here. I haven't noticed any flirtiness, care to enlighten me? :roll:

Dear SadhSangatji

ssa...

I have been concentrating on trikuti for quite sometime now...and since last few weeks ...I feel something moving in the centre of forehead..... :shock: :shock: :shock: Whats this :!: :!: :!:

In my view, thats energy flowing /moving.

ie- There were few american researchers went to study buddhist and meditation in himalayas.... they have observed that these monks take cold shower at amritvela and go sit outside in between very low temperatures between -5 - 10 degrees covered themselves with cold sheets(chadar) within seconds they can make their and surronding temperature plus 20 degrees. Thats energy of meditation within the body. There is soo much energy flowing in trikurti when you are doing constant meditation on trikurti chakar that nobody can dare to look to your eyes straight not more than 5 seconds...its soo much tap, energy and jalal..not any normal person can stare to your face even.

ie- Sant baba attar singh ji mustainawalie and many other mahatam's had that jalal after constant meditaton of yrs that when they come out and people couldn't stand the energy... they would back off...no one will dare to face him and look up to in his eye for an second....he was requested to decrease their jalal so people can talk to him and get guidance.

Another example of energy -

When Suleman ghost first came to Hapur to meet sant baba isher singh ji rara sahib. He couldn't even get to the room where sant maharaj ji was giving updesh...it was soo much energy that he had to beg sant maharaj ji sevadar to ask sant maharaj ji to decrease their jalal/energy so he can talk to him.

So its energy flowing and its good sign...keep it up... :D

go to the golden temple and have a ishnaan and darshan there ...

u will definately fell good.

lol veer ji, tis not a sickness, but a good thing. it is the most common effect of bhagti one feels is the pressure or energy being build up at the 3rd eye. but it is not to say it is a necessary thing to have to happen. If it doesnt happen to someoen, it doesn't mean you are doing something wrong. Just keep on doing what you are doing. The energy will manifest itself in different ways.

Some feel energy flowing upwards on the spine. Some feel a sense of coldness on the top of their head. Or a tingling sensation in the hands. It varies greatly from individual to individual, because each persons body is different and there are also blockages in our nerve which pervern the energy from flowing to a certain Chakra. But with continual simran and grace from the beloved the 'blockages' begin to clear. There are meditations which are specific to flowing the energy in different part of your Chakras.

i mean ....any article on this ^ explaining this ^....sorry i cud hav searched but cos of my exams i can spare time to just read ...anyways u wud know better which is the accurate info...and I may land up reading crap if i search on my own....hunna

Also have a read of this Link if you haven't already, it provides excellent info.

^^

Yup read the following link, you name the chakkar and it is all covered :):

http://forums.waheguroo.com/index.php?act=...;f=2&t=2345

bodychakras.jpg

btw i hope i am understanding your " ^ exlaining this ^ " correctly. If not please clarify on what exactly do u mean by that? :)

Vaheguru je ka khalsa, vaheguru jeke fateh!!

perhaps we shud read gurbani and read about trikuti and the three guns, and how the gurmukh passes all this into the fourth realm

many yogis can easily open trikuti and use their chakras, etc.

gurbani, and ive read this when doing paat, says that these are nothing but distractions

our dhiaan shud not be on trikuti, only on vaheguru

ure dasma duar will open ITSELF, u can make it open

there are no secrets

only simran and bhagti

we arnt yogis

read wat maharaj je says to yogis in sidh gost

and trkuti isnt dasama duar, by the way

its lower

more commonly referred to as the third eye by gorai

but sikhs dont care bout this

put ure dhiaan on guru jes CHARAN and PYAAR

thas wat matters

ive read so many times where guru je says were tangled in such things as the trai gunas, and the trkuti

there was a shabad i read that actually referred straight to trikuti

even such things as kundlina maharaj je says is raised in the sangat of the sants

if u want ure dasma duar open

read gurbani

follow reighT

THATS ALL U NEED

for more info on wat guru je had to say to yogis, which i see is where on this site many people use the same ideals as yogis, read sidh gost

prehaps we shud get santhia and do sehaj paats

that wud be good for us and we cud learn more about trikuti and trai guns, etc.

there are some that will say how do meditate?

how do u breathe?

how do we walk?

there are somethings we just do

just concentrate on the bani

thas all u need

HOWEVER

reading bani and listening to it with ure ees closed MEANS NOTHING

no matter how much dhiaan

thas like getting the medicnine from the doctor, but not taking it

just like that, u have to listen to gurbani, gurmat katha veechar, keertan, etc.

and mould ure life to that

so we need a coupe of things

prem

sharda

reight

and gurban and simran

dont worry about chakkraas or trikuti or kundalina

just concentrate onn those things above and these things will come themselves

u wont go after them

they come to u

just like riddhi siddhis

but we shdunt even care about trikuti or dasma duar when doing bhagti

wats our main forcus????

raj na chaou

mukat na chaou

man preeth charan kamalarae

bhula chuka maf

Vaheguru je ka khalsa, vaheguru jeke fateh!!

• 11 years later...

what does it mean if you get a tingling sensation on the tips of your fingers, when doing meditation and sometimes after it? I am worried it might be due to medical reasons. Has anyone else encountered this? Plz enlighten me.

4 hours ago, Guest ... said:

what does it mean if you get a tingling sensation on the tips of your fingers, when doing meditation and sometimes after it? I am worried it might be due to medical reasons. Has anyone else encountered this? Plz enlighten me.

Please have a look below and go for a comprehensive blood/urine test.

http://www.hxbenefit.com/causes-of-numbness-and-tingling-paresthesia-in-fingertips.html

Bhul chuk maaf

10 hours ago, Guest ... said:

If it is occurring "during" and "after" meditation, then it is nothing medical to worry about. If it were a medical issue, it would be more noticeable at rest and during other times as well.

The tingling sensations are a good sign because it is most likely the energy channels opening up in the extremities. For some of us these prana meridians have to get flowing before it can start rising upwards. I can confirm, because I remember experiencing this myself in the past.