Strange Feeling

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎16‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 6:56 PM, Guest ... said:

what does it mean if you get a tingling sensation on the tips of your fingers, when doing meditation and sometimes after it? I am worried it might be due to medical reasons. Has anyone else encountered this? Plz enlighten me.

i have some queries about meditation. This was my previous post, the tingling sensation is getting so intense now and my fingers start to shake sometimes. It happens when i am meditating, it normally happens in the morning. When I stop meditation it gets less intense & starts to stop. I also feel it in my toes. I get this weird sensation around my back as if bugs r walking on it. I wants to know why this is happening. Plz enlighten me!!!!!!

On 5 December 2004 at 3:01 AM, Nectar said:

Dear SadhSangatji

ssa...

I have been concentrating on trikuti for quite sometime now...and since last few weeks ...I feel something moving in the centre of forehead..... :shock: :shock: :shock: Whats this :!: :!: :!:

Do you have  a Spiritual Guide/Master/Guru? 

Concentration on any chakras will result in powerful movement of energies, depending on how long you have been doing it.

When you are playing with these energies without guru's or spiritual guidance you will not be able to control them and end up hurting yourself, so stop meddling right now.  Experimentation should only be undertaken with the help of Spiritual Guide (SG).  

Besides it is against Gurmut to play around with these energies without His hukam. 

17 hours ago, delibeli said:

Do you have  a Spiritual Guide/Master/Guru? 

Concentration on any chakras will result in powerful movement of energies, depending on how long you have been doing it.

When you are playing with these energies without guru's or spiritual guidance you will not be able to control them and end up hurting yourself, so stop meddling right now.  Experimentation should only be undertaken with the help of Spiritual Guide (SG).  

Besides it is against Gurmut to play around with these energies without His hukam. 

op was in 2004. 

anyway, the movement is normal. 

Guest guest
On 2 August 2016 at 7:27 AM, Guest ... said:

i have some queries about meditation. This was my previous post, the tingling sensation is getting so intense now and my fingers start to shake sometimes. It happens when i am meditating, it normally happens in the morning. When I stop meditation it gets less intense & starts to stop. I also feel it in my toes. I get this weird sensation around my back as if bugs r walking on it. I wants to know why this is happening. Plz enlighten me!!!!!!

sorry to disappoint you, but google pins and needles:  

Pins and needles are a tingling or prickling sensation that is often felt in hands or feet. Most numbness or pins and needles sensation is due to pressure on nerves or the blood vessels that supply nerves.

Likely due to sitting in an uncomfortable posture for a long period of time.