Stages to Nirvakalp Samadhi.

I was just reading the last chapter of Surat-Shabad Marg by Sant baba Waryam Singh Ji (who was shish of Sant baba Isher Singh Ji)... I ll try to translate whats written in there into my broken english.

Here it begins. Page- 272, last paragraph

First sit in a silent place and take about 5-7 long breaths and observe the breathing inhaling and exhaling. After 2-3 minutes doing that now, take one breath in and say "Satnaam' and when about to exhale that breath say "Vahiguroo". When that abhayas gets strong then move on then start with Vahi while you take breath in with the "Surat" and Guroo when you take breath out with "Surat".

This way the breathing(swas) will go dhima(subtle/fade).

Then leave the breathing, don't observe in and out and take "Surat" in Agya Chakra/3rd eye/between two eyes. After practise of taking surat in Agya Chakar one will notice coming of parkash(light) slowly and also notice dhuni(playing) of naam will start playing. Then one doesn't need to meditate of Vahiguroo.. it will be happening inside automatically when dhuni begins. How does it dhun sound like??? ..say it with me (says sant ji).

Va..........Hi...........Gu.........Ru

Thats how dhuni sound like. When one start listening dhuni then doesn't speak it out loud.

Dhun Maih Dhyaan Dhyaan Maih Jaaniya Gurmukh Akath Kahani (Page- 879).

This dhunni will be loud as times goes by.. very loud...upon getting very loud this dhunni will travel above and it will go to Trikurti.

Upon dhunni going into the trikurti starts the dhyaan. There are three types of dhyaan- Dhayan of Guru, Dhayan Of Shabad, Dhayan of Anhad.

When anhad dhyan starts then one's start feeling vibration. Then slowing dhyaan approaches Dasam Dwar(Tenth Door) then Nirvakalp Samadhi starts then you don't know if your breath is coming in or out, you don't know if you are sitting or standing, you don't know how long it's being, you don't know even if you exist.

Thats how sangat ji we can comfortly approach dasam dwara ..just need to vichar.

As it's been discussed before, this body is made of five elements- Five gyan indrayes, Panj Karam Indrayes, Five Breaths, mind hai, chit hai, budd hai, Ahanbav hai. Above all these elements we exist which is called our "Atma/soul". Take your birthi(dhyaan) there. Once this birthi goes to dasam dwara it opens. When it opens, there resides Nirankar..with nirankar naam will attach us. Anand(bliss) that resides there, cannot be tell.

Kabir Charan Kamal Ki Muaz Koo Keh Kaissaie Aunman||

Kehbai Ko Subha Nahi Dekha Hi Parvaan || (Panna- 1370)

Thats it for now..will post new stuff :D

on a side note: Can i ask amrit veer ji or anyone to tell the sangat where exactly trikurti resides in the body.. I always thought it was 3rd eye but later found its chakar between 3rd eye(tisra til) and dasam dwara ... might be called Bhram Andar Nari(vein).

And request to sangat ji: Reading the ways and actual doing it practically its different things...lets all do simran.

:D:D