Yahoo Sikhawareness.com Conference.

Dear All,

We will be helding "Yahoo" conference which will give us another chance to interact with each other to share our sikhi knowledge and chance to become more knowledgeable on different topics. Please, let us know how we can make this online conference success.

This way we can bring whole worldwide youth to one platform and they can listen to different kathas and then start conversation on topics. We can have sikhi camp online.

If you have desire to join this conference on a weekly basis please post your yahoo id on this thread so we can add you whenever there is a chat going on

We will be starting this conference under "sikhwizeman@yahoo.com" screen name. There will be random admins starting it.

Please, let us know your suggestions about this idea.

How can we schedule this event? We ask everyone to take part in this.. atleast once a week.

i rather stay away from politics and move into the spiritual realm. There are enough people to speak about politics, but not enought to encourage and share with other the realm of spirituality, love and joy.

btw, when will i know that this will take place? i hardly check that email addy , so should i check it every often or will there be a date set?