Raagmala

Jassa

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I have got my sources which I cannot disclose but those who know that I know don't know how I know that I know they don't know that I know...

capice"

lol singh ji, on this boring friday afternoon brought a smile on this ugly face.....lol.

Ok sorry for this post as it is OFF Topic, but wanted to put my thought across anyway. Please please please please please stop the hatred on this site. It is going to discourage ignorant and foolish people like me from coming back to the site.

" Jin prem kio tin hi prab paaiyo!", what I understand from that line is that with love one can realise the Existance(God) and God is in everyone, so why show hatred towards anyone? After all we are just here to learn from each other.

sorry for this post but that is how I feel. I do appologise for anyone that I have offended. Thanks.

fateh ji

• 2 weeks later...

Raagmala IS part of bani. No one has had the power/right/balls to touch gurbani from the times of the gurus. So gurbani is unchanged. If we beleive it has been altered, then how can akjs and other raagmala non beleivers put faith in the remaining 1429 (i think!) pages?

Anyways; talks about raags, and bani is in raags. Kinda makes sense doesnt it??