Sign in to follow this  
SAadmin

Nihang Documentary- Knight of God is now avail for download

i've set up the tracker at www.kompletlywyred.com & seed whenever i have my computer on... which is usually most of the time. but i've just seen that i'm having a problem connecting to the tracker... it was working fine yesterday. hmmm... i'll check it out.

a tracker can be setup to run from this site... do u want me to look into it?

Nihang Documentary video link has been disabled from then server.. if anyone want to download it ... please download it from bittorondo server as instructed by guv.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ki fateh

I met jagir singh last year (december). He told me that he is the 4th generation, joga is the 5th.

I have an amazing pic that I took of him with a goat that was chatka'd and skinned in front of me.

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh

i probably can't give you the go ahead to see if it can be setup on this site, but i will talk to the admin or you can give him a pm about it. It would be much easier for everyone to share whatever they wish to share instead of not sharing for the lack of a host.

oh... i completely forgot to reply to this before... the tracker's been working fine for the last couple of days at least, & 3 ppl are downloading it from me at the moment... so try it now.

this torrrent thing is annoying...cuz it's been dowloading for like two days...and now it's paused....

is it cuz noone is sharing?...how does this work???

sorry about that... my dad switched his computer off at night without realising that i was seeding from it. i'll leave it running for the next couple of days if anyone wants it.

maltonak47 ji, please set up ftp and email me the details. I ll upload the video to your computer on the weekend.