Introducing ourselves...

SAadmin

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!

hehe well im 24, from West Midlands, Ju-Kay! I love God, His people, and reading..........Im a tekkie in a educational establishment but i dont actually do any work hence i spend most of my day listening to kirtan and doss on the Internet!!

I gotta say love this place......ive realy been blown away by some of the stuff i've read......realy shuck the soul.,,,,....im on Sikh sangat alot but nowadays the quality has realy gone down............but there some realy amazing people still there! :)

Take it easy! :)

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

• 3 months later...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

Hello everyone, just joined today so i'll introduce myself, well im a student at university, not studying much though :(

i've always been intrested in sikhi but not much of a practioneer

lets hope joining the forum doesnt affect me exams :unsure:

I am glad the forum is up and it stay popular.

I really hope it does not become a flame fest like sikhsangat.

I spend most of my time on www.sikhphilosophy.net, but would be interested in keeping ties here too.

Thanks

Randip Singh

Welcome Randip Singh on Sikhawareness. I really enjoyed your post on sikh-history.com. We are honor to have you here regardless of any difference of opinions.

No thank you for letting me come here.

The www.sikh-history.com board had now changed to www.sikhphilosophy.net. It woulf be good to have links with you guys, because I understand you are a non-Jatha/sect aligned forum like us. Is that true?

Ah, the person with the longest thread in history, lol!

Welcome brother.

Regarding your impression of SA, I would say quite the opposite is true. This forum has members from all Samryadas, Jathaas, Sects what have you - and the diversity is welcome and celebrated (sometimes)!

I would say the forum tends to have more traditional slant in terms of Sikh education, both historic and spiritual.

Ah, the person with the longest thread in history, lol!

Welcome brother.

Regarding your impression of SA, I would say quite the opposite is true. This forum has members from all Samryadas, Jathaas, Sects what have you - and the diversity is welcome and celebrated (sometimes)!

I would say the forum tends to have more traditional slant in terms of Sikh education, both historic and spiritual.

Are the Mods members of Jatha's etc though? If they are then I won't stay here, because it led to bad feeling on sikhsangat.

What do you mean by traditional?