Introducing ourselves...

SAadmin

cool idea.. but lets start new thread for it in general section... childhood pictures....

actually i was going to post a compliant about this new trend of kiddy photos. Now I wouldn't mind so much...if the babies were remotely cute! :twisted:

bik,

as for your eyes, looks kinda similar to this:

:shock:

very piercing indeed

:LOL: :wink:

in the words of gurdas maan

"dil hoona chahida jawaan.. umara ch kee rakheya"

"Jo jaanai mai(n) jobanwant.

So hovat bista ka jant."

{"One who deems himself to have the beauty of youth, shall become a maggot in manure".}

(Sri Guru Granth Sahib, page 278)

And,

"Joban jaanda nadar na aavayee, Zar pahoochai, mar jaayee".

(Youth slips away imperceptibly, old age comes, and then he dies".)

{Sri Guru Granth Sahib, page 1414}

• 2 weeks later...

ok this is about me... so im a PRINCESS and i live in CANADA, i was BORN and RAISED in the CAPITAL (if you even know where that is) and im a TEENY BOPPER( as my cousins friends like to call me) but i think im out of the TEENY bOPPER STAGE!!! (im 17, but i like to say im 16, cuz it sounds better)

ohhh and my quote:

"SUGAR AND SPICE AND EVERYTHING NICE.... AIN'T AS GOOD AS MY MOMMY'S CURRY AND RICE!!!

one love

keep on smiling

oh and about the weird, just curious posts i have, don't mind me im a lil crazy sometimes! but i think everyone is crazy as well, so then are we not just all "normal" then!!

SSA!

• 3 weeks later...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

My name is Gagan Preet Singh and am from Bradford, UK. Im 17 yrs old, studyin Maths Chem n Physics A Level, juss started ma 2nd yr. My interests are learning about Sikhi, doing Kirtan and cricket, n that's juss me, sweet n simple :):oops:

I must say, this site is rele gud, big up 2 all moderators n evry1 else hu's made this site a real success. :yo: :yo:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

My name is Gagan Preet Singh and am from Bradford, UK. Im 17 yrs old, studyin Maths Chem n Physics A Level, juss started ma 2nd yr. My interests are learning about Sikhi, doing Kirtan and cricket, n that's juss me, sweet n simple :):oops:

I must say, this site is rele gud, big up 2 all moderators n evry1 else hu's made this site a real success. :yo: :yo:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Cricket !!! :D

Guest kaur1699

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Fateh Ji,

:welcome:

VJKK VJKF

I'm from Glasgow in Scotland (and for those of you who don't know, it is in the same part of the world as England - just travel up north a bit!!!). I joined to get some sadhsangat and i've def found it here. :LOL: I'm interested in learning about Sikhi, keertan, Simran and Simran. This forum is really bril for info on Sikhi and - i've learnt soo much just by reading the posts :respect: - keep it it up bros and sis!

VJKK VJKF