Introducing ourselves...

SAadmin

u know what, sometimes i wanna keep that my nickname on msn, but then i think that what if i use cuss words while chatting (yaar ki karaan Punjabi munda after all...LOL), so i never used it...but ya, u are more than welcome to call me anything (good and/or bad...LOL)

yeah Sukhsagar - the liccle 30 second VaheguruSImran u get between shabads and things - i thinks thats really relaxing... i tried recording it once and then mannered repeat so i cud jus play it all day - but i didnt happen... so :cry: !! But its a treat that Radio station.... :D

WJKK WJKF

I should intro myself.........well im 22 and live in canada in an oil rich province :wink: , can u guess????

My life revolves around Sikhi, w/o the gurus i would have no life.

Thats all folks.

WJKK WJKF

TrueSingh, mate you said your self. It was a oil rich province in Canada, So I wasn't sure..If you had said US..Alaska or Texas for sure :wink: .

SSA Ji

I am AMAN, 28 from SAS Nagar, Mohali, Punjab.

Recently got interesting in matter relating to Gurbani and Sikhi. I am loving my stint in this discussion forum.

Anything else you want to know about me. :roll:

Well I think many of you guys know me as a mod from sikh-history.com....................I'm 34 from the Uk............work as a professional...............went to Uni many moons ago.....................used to power lift.................now getting lazy and overweight.....................love reading Sikh History.................Hate pro-castist, racists, fascists, and people who discriminate..............all these negatives are in the same boat.................

Feel sorry for people who spend their life in pursuit of the 5 vices...........

Well I think many of you guys know me as a mod from sikh-history.com....................I'm 34 from the Uk............work as a professional...............went to Uni many moons ago.....................used to power lift.................now getting lazy and overweight.....................love reading Sikh History.................Hate pro-castist, racists, fascists, and people who discriminate..............all these negatives are in the same boat.................

Feel sorry for people who spend their life in pursuit of the 5 vices...........

Are you married veer ji??

Gotta rishta for you in california... :LOL::LOL:

If you are married then you know any other singhs at your age non married????

My christian freind is finding an gursikh match to marry and teach her khalsa way of life :D

contact me if you like :D

Are you married veer ji??

Gotta rishta for you in california... :LOL::LOL:

If you are married then you know any other singhs at your age non married????

My christian freind is finding an gursikh match to marry and teach her khalsa way of life :D

contact me if you like :D

neo singh aka bachola :LOL::P

Khalsa Ji,

Its been a while since I've joined but just have been a lazy git.

-My name is Gurpreet Singh

-Im 26 - single

-live in Southall - UK

-Work as a software tester for a communication company (building exchange servers, voice servers, NT domains etc etc)

-Very keen interest in motorsport, get involved in building and dragging my car (Ford Cosworth), keeping fit and of course sikhi

For those interested you can get me on msn - alpine_singh@hotmail.com

Regards

Gurpreet.