Introducing ourselves...

SAadmin

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry friends, for being late in "Finding" This Thread!!! :)

Kanwaljeet, India. Umer, 26 saal, Working as SysAdmin, Network Security is one of my keen interest.. N30 veere.. U have to teach me :D. My Interests are .... oh.. i forget again.. But yes... they are many. Anyways, SO far religious interests are concerned, I believe in GOD!!!! I ocassionaly visit Gurudwara,( There is one in my town, where Guru Nanak Dev ji Stayed and Meditated!! ) I belive in Living The life to the fullest... I have been sent here to live the life and enjoy this maya-lok... so doing that!!!!

Nice to know so many good people here!!

Regards,

Sardu!

Huge Fateh to all my Sikh pajis and panjis

I am Kiran Kaur 18yrs old and a student

have been reading all the wonderful postings for the last few months as a guest now finally taking the plunge and joining. have learned a lot from you guys. All the panjis have so much knowledge and i am just a divvy. divvy is a moorakh where i come from. panjis kaur1699, darshan kaur and gurpreet kaur know so much gurmat.

hope to learn a lot from you lot you guys

~Kiran Kaur~

Huge Fateh to you Pajis. Thanks for accepting a div like me on this forum. Have learnt a lot already hoping to learn a lot more.

~Kiran Kaur~

ps if anyone wants to chat to a scouser panji then add me to your messengers. No chat ups just Sikhi lol.. I know what you guys are like :twisted:

kiran_kaur85@hotmail.com

Fateh

Jassa paji the red half of course. C'mon you reds !! :D

Reds stuffed the toffies 3-0 yesterday

N30 singh paji scouser is a person from Liverpool. Im working in london during the hols until i start uni. living with my relatives.

~Kiran kaur~

Who da hell is liverpool?? :shock: Have you seen their performance this season, its appauling. The team to look out for is chelsea :LOL: ( bad boy side!).... I appologise to the mods for talking about sports in this section, but I had to get my views through, Liverpool are crap!( no offence, just the truth :LOL: )

Guest BikramjitSingh

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Gotta agree about Liverpool there. They will be lucky to get a Uefa cup place let alone win the premiership.

Also N30 Singh if you ever come over to England never go to liverpool in a car. If you leave a car alone anywhere in liverpool for a few minutes the tyres get nicked :)

BTW Southampton just beat Man United 1-0. Lubbly Jubbly :)

GurFateh

Bikramjit

MAN U ARE THE BEST! (double meaning seeee?! :roll: )

(sorry, couldn't resist :? )

Thank ju bhen ji, i know i am the best 8)

Lol Scousers, Check out the accent.

arrite, arrite wat u up to maite?

Guest BikramjitSingh

MAN U ARE THE BEST! (double meaning seeee?! :roll: )

(sorry, couldn't resist :? )

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Gurpreet Kaur Ji

Please go to your bathroom and wash your mouth out with soap and water.

Btw I though you were a Liverpool fan. Another Bibi who follows the latest fad team.

GurFateh

Bikramjit

Guest BikramjitSingh

Who da hell is liverpool?? :shock: Have you seen their performance this season, its appauling. The team to look out for is chelsea :LOL: ( bad boy side!).... I appologise to the mods for talking about sports in this section, but I had to get my views through, Liverpool are crap!( no offence, just the truth :LOL: )

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji KI Fateh

Bhaji

You just insulted a whole generation of apnay that followed Liverpool from the 70's into the 80's. Bless their flaired trousers :)

Same goes for you please go to your bathroom and wash your mouth out with soap and water

GurFateh

Bikramjit

Guest BikramjitSingh

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Thought I might as well introduce myself.. I know I've been here over 5 months.. only excuse I hate writing about myself..plus I'm a lazy git !

O.K. the pic on the right is of me as a 7 year old fresh from off the aeroplane from India in the late 70's. Just thankful that the photo wasn't a full body shot otherwise you'd see the flares :)

Steel Bangle remarked that I looked like a terrorist.. make your own minds up.. a Bibi remarked that I have piercing eyes like David Blane..

Dad went with the flow and got our hair cut as soon as we arrived. I kept my hair again when I was 12 years old.

Live is Soouthaal, West London. Work for the local council. Love playing footy and watching it as well. Interests helping Sikhs discover our great religion. When I was younger we had nothing by way of people prepared to answer our questions so this forum is great in that it is a resource that any young Sikh could use to further their understanding of Sikhism.

That's all.

GurFateh

Bikramjit

Guest BikramjitSingh

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Come on all you others. Lets get everyone to put their baby photos on this thread. The moderators can take a lead.. so come on Truth Singh and co.

GurFateh

Bikramjit

PS The only baby photo I'm looking forward to seeing is Narsingha's.. wanna know where it all went wrong :)