Introducing ourselves...

SAadmin

Guest kaur1699

Fateh Ji,

I'm from Glasgow in Scotland (and for those of you who don't know, it is in the same part of the world as England - just travel up north a bit!!!).

:LOL:

Welcome to the forum :wink:

Just joined the forum, I'm 13 (youngest here by looks of it) from Nottingham. Interests include listening to music (bhangra) and playing football. Name is Amanpreet Kaur (Friends & Family know me as Amz or Aman), also have a major interest in Sikhi.

Guest kaur1699

Fateh Ji,

i've been here for few days, so here my formal introduction

name Gurinderjit Singh Hayer, 21, from Texas.

Nice to mee Y'all....yeeehawwww :LOL:

Welcome Phaj :D

Lol@ Nice to mee Y'all....yeeehawwww

N30 Singh said

Are you married veer ji??

Gotta rishta for you in california... :LOL::LOL:

If you are married then you know any other singhs at your age non married????

My christian freind is finding an gursikh match to marry and teach her khalsa way of life :D

contact me if you like :D

Veeraya........I'm flattered BUT I'm happily married...... :D .........sorry mate but all my relatives and friends are married..........

i signed up a while ago.. but i havent been on the site since. iam back now, hoping to improve my knowledge on sikhi and other things :-]

well a brief intro is in order. iam 20 years of age and i live in perth, western australia. I know few people here, so please make me feel welcome :oops:

i enjoy, amongst other things, playing sport and reading. when iam not doing that, i'll be on my laptop listening to kirtan while, hopefully, doing something useful like programming.

anyways.. i hope to contribute some of my own trivial thoughts to the discussions on this site.

sat sri akal :)

welcome deep ji...great to see singh from australia :D

hows australia???

I heard lots of racism and ignorance :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Respect to you brother...keeping up the khalsa indentity in the majority gorafied area :D

Yes, N30 Singh is the Vichola on this site :D

Yes i m the vichola's for all the lonely x and y's :LOL::LOL::LOL: why??? beacuse i m lonely as well... during the course of being vichola... may be i can find my y tooo... :D... so thats how one lonely can help other loners :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Guest BikramjitSingh

N30 Singh

I can see why Vicholagardi appeals. Under the guise of being a Vichola you get to see what's available out there and get your pick. :wink:

Btw I think you've had your first Rishta.... Bibi Lallesvari and Narsingha Bhaji have announced their engagement :LOL:

N30 Singh

I can see why Vicholagardi appeals. Under the guise of being a Vichola you get to see what's available out there and get your pick. :wink:

you are a smart geeza :LOL::LOL::LOL:

You can be my personal secetary :D

Guest BikramjitSingh

Yes....i ll defo go for x/y not sure yet lalleshvari ...i ll take lalleshvari regardless of sex :LOL::LOL::LOL: but my 2nd back up rishta be mugermach singh in case lalleshvari dumped me and got my sautan Narsingha :LOL::LOL: ... mugermach singh is quite handsome :oops:

You could always have Muggarmach and still keep Lallesvari as your 'Sounkan' :LOL: