How can we achieve mukti?

I feel ur answer is not good! But thats your opinion so I repect that. How can you achieve your goal by chilling?

to get mukti I feel u have to work hard for your desires. I feel you need advice from brahmingaini or sant or mahapursh! who is also poonche hoye! So they can give u a jugti (route/method)

in sukhmani sahib says 'no difference between guru (saint) and god'. Like water is emerged with the sea.

The Guru of Baba Bullay Shah was planting Onions as Baba Bullay Shah approached his guru and asked the question, "How do I Find God?" Their Guru said with ease as he plucked the root of an onion out of the soil and planted it in the other field... "Bullia Rub tha ke Lubhna, Aeithro Putna, Aeither Launa". Uproot your thoughts from the world and plant them in God.

When a Deciple is Worthy, the Master himself comes to seek the Deciple.

A Sant started to scream and yell for help as he was in need for assitance. Few minutes passed by and a crowd had gathered around this Saint as he was continually asking for help.., "save me" he said, over and over again. The crowd looked at him in astonishment as he was glued to a tree hugging it as if it was running away or as others were coming to take it away from him. The saint continued to ask for help, to be saved from the tree. The Onlookes looked puzzled as the Saint himself was hugging the tree yet asking to be saved from it. After few moments had gone by, one man came forward and asked the sant, "what are you doing? You yourself are Hugging the tree yet asking to be Saved?? Simply let go...release your grip of the tree and you will be freed". The Saint release his grip and looked in the faces of the crowd and said, This is exactly your situation, you want to be freed from this world/maya yet you yourself are holding on to it. Simply Let GO.

First unhook the Stern line (the rope that holds the boat to the dock) as you make your Voyage across the ocean.

Mukhti is being free from rebirths..nothing more or less..one needs that desire in starting stage until you become fully imbued with love (Tibar Tam Bairaag) at his charan kamal(naam-dhuni) then only you gain avastha of -

RAAJ NA CHAO, MUKAT NA CHAO

Kingdoms I do not want, salvation i dont desire

MAN PREET CHARAN KAMLAARE

Just let me stay in love with you....

Guest Javanmard

The answer my dear is given everytime you recite the ardas. The Guru Granth Sahib is the manifestation of the Gurus, the one who wishes to meet God should research the Granth.

No talk of sant, mahapurush, babe, dehdhari gurus or kangurus. Because at the end of the day that is what it's all about: dehdhari guruship. The inability to have a proper interaction with Maharaj and looking for replacement products.

It is the Guru who is the mystical pole (qutb). It is through HIS grace (gurprasadi) that the divine attributes are manifested and that we can interact with God.

Sants may advise on meditation techniques but they are not Guru themselves.

No talk of sant, mahapurush, babe, dehdhari gurus or kangurus. Because at the end of the day that is what it's all about: dehdhari guruship.

I do agree that one needs to keep in mind that- Sab tu vada satgur nanak jin kar rakhi meri ||

at the same time we need guidance(how to naam jap jugtiya, atamik gyan/bhram vidya ) from sant mahapursh to get adobe of sachkhand and merge with nanak parbarham(nirankar jot) because they have expereinced Gurbani but we have not..!

As puratan sampardhai mangal charan says:

Firstly meditating upon Aatam Dev

Nirmal Jot, of Sat Chit Anand Svaroop

Then I bow to the lotus feet of Ishtadev

SatGuru Maharaj, Dasaan Patshahian di Jot

Finally I offer salutations to Gurdev/murshid

, under whose guidance

All efforts blossom forth

Guest SAdmin

You should concentrate on Gurbani and you will find the door to Salvation. I think before getting anywhere you need to control your wandering mind and then work on your "Vairag" Avastha.

B4 u read further 4give me for my ignorance

But from the microscopic amount about life and sikhi that I know and wot I myself comprehend I believe in love, this is that which can get you mukti

Personally I don’t agonize about getting mukti

If it happens it happens with the grace of akaaal purukh

People can tell u 2 read this and read that and you will get mukti

People can tell to sit in a certain position, do an immeasurable quantity of simran

They can tell you to do masses akand paths

But if you do anything without love how can u get mukti

When we read bani we should do it out of our love and devotion, believe me its tremendously difficult I don’t think I have ever done it but, every time I read bani and do simran it’s the ideal that I aim 4 with kirpa one day I will do simran with 100% diaan

In my outlook I think that we are becoming (well I know that I am) becoming emotionally involved to rewards, wen we do sewa we may think that ‘this sewa is gonna amount to this much gun (reward) and is gonna make me more of a chardi kala sikh,

But im thinking F-it if im gonna do sewa, im gonna do it out of love, if im gonna clean the shoes of the sangat im not gonna be thinking that if I do this sewa god and guru ji will get me out of trouble with the law or help me get good exam results, im gonna be doing that sewa because of love for the sangat and my love for the guru with 100% devotion

Wen we read bani , mediate and do sewa and sacrifice with pure love then I think that we will truly be talking to god and then things like mukti will be realised truly

We should 4 get the attachment to rewards the attachment to mukhti, the attachment to a heven and hell

The king of kings, the don of dons, the greatest, maharaja ji has told us

RAAJ NA CHAO, MUKAT NA CHAO

Kingdoms I do not want, salvation I don’t desire

MAN PREET CHARAN KAMLAARE

Just let my mind stay in pure amazing untainted love with the lotus like divine superior feet of yours

All about love

Live ur life and do everything u do with love

Now that’s gangster, homies

Ps if I chat a load of shizzle 4 give cos im jus learning, peaceand love holla holla

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh !

akaaalll

yes yes iz with u. its so hard to tell ppl its about love. hopefully ppl understand abit from what u said.

without love 1 shall never attain anything. be it mukti a car a new pc whatever. love is everything. u may think u have things. but the turth is u do not hav anything. mukti will only come to those who do not care about getting it or not.

dhan dhan satguru nanak gangster of kaljug

Love has stages... from love to reach uncoditional love there are stages of bairaag(emotions)... bairaag comes with desire to merge with vahiguroo...

Bairaag not only help one to do naam simran with pyaar but bairaag towards atamdev, ishatdev and gurdev also helps in struggle within one self when one is going through constant maya struggle ie- ridhiya, sidhiya in meditation stages.

Bahut Janam Visraie they Madhoo, Eh Janam Tumharaie Laikhaey ||

Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi

you know i wonder how many of us will actually give the price for this 'mukhti' . How many of us will not hesitate to offer the price, which is YOU.

Freedom is already here wawiting for us, it is we who are not ready.

Are we Ready to be Mukht is the question, not how? When you are Ready the door will be open to you.

Sant Baba Mohinder Singh Ji also known as Jathedar ji, said in diwan. "Char pardarth mil de sadou tuo", koi koi mukt mangda, but a person who can give this blessings have to be muhkt and real brahmgaini him self. If they do bachen then its possible, but you will have to do naam the abayaas! "Bina Guru tou Mukht Na Milhe..... " If its in your karam, you surely will get this avasta

Sant Baba Mohinder Singh Ji also known as Jathedar ji, said in diwan. "Char pardarth mil de sadou tuo", koi koi mukt mangda, but a person who can give this blessings have to be muhkt and real brahmgaini him self. If they do bachen then its possible, but you will have to do naam the abayaas! "Bina Guru tou Mukht Na Milhe..... " If its in your karam, you surely will get this avasta

even at that , one who is receiving that bachan now have to follow those bachans more than their life in loveeeeeeeeeeeee not in darr(fear).

After that test comes from Akaal Purkh.

Kabir Kaosuti Ram Ki Jhota Teka Nai Jai ||

next line goes something else..if i m wrong..i m so soorry to guru ji..if someone can verify it.that be great.

Ram Kaousti jo Karie Jo MarJiva Hoi ||

The answer my dear is given everytime you recite the ardas. The Guru Granth Sahib is the manifestation of the Gurus, the one who wishes to meet God should research the Granth.

No talk of sant, mahapurush, babe, dehdhari gurus or kangurus. Because at the end of the day that is what it's all about: dehdhari guruship. The inability to have a proper interaction with Maharaj and looking for replacement products.

It is the Guru who is the mystical pole (qutb). It is through HIS grace (gurprasadi) that the divine attributes are manifested and that we can interact with God.

Sants may advise on meditation techniques but they are not Guru themselves.

would you care to clarify the difference between a Guru and a Saint? The Guru Granth sahib is filled with the Praises of Saint and tells us to seek the sanctuary of the Saints.

Cwif sgl isAwxpw swD srxI Awau ]

shhaadd sagal siaanapaa saadhh saranee aao ||

Give up all your clever tricks, and seek the Sanctuary of the Holy Saint.

Awid AMiq byAMq Kojih sunI auDrn sMqsMg ibDy ]

aadh a(n)th baea(n)th khojehi sunee oudhharan sa(n)thasa(n)g bidhhae ||

In the beginning and in the end, countless are those who seek the Lord. I have heard that the Society of the Saints is the way to salvation.

Is the word Saint referred in the above text is a synonym for Guru. If so then why is there a difference?

where is an intense longing for waheguru born - is it conceivable that human grasps could further bairaag - i think not - maybe i'm a fool - infact i am so maafee for my moorakh comments

but true bairaag is god given with gurparsaad and stabs an arrow through ure heart

which is why i dont think you can 'work' on ure bairaag avastha

where is an intense longing for waheguru born - is it conceivable that human grasps could further bairaag - i think not - maybe i'm a fool - infact i am so maafee for my moorakh comments

but true bairaag is god given with gurparsaad and stabs an arrow through ure heart

which is why i dont think you can 'work' on ure bairaag avastha

i think in both aspects you are correct. Without the first spark from him we cannot even begin our journey, let alone think of Vairaag. . He gave us a spark, now it is up to us to keep the fire lit, with your efforts to seek him.

Your mother gave you a taste of her Love, now you seek the same in the state of Vairaag and the more you seek the more vairaag grows.

i think in both aspects you are correct. Without the first spark from him we cannot even begin our journey, let alone think of Vairaag. . He gave us a spark, now it is up to us to keep the fire lit, with your efforts to seek him.

Your mother gave you a taste of her Love, now you seek the same in the state of Vairaag and the more you seek the more vairaag grows.

yes very good post challenge-everything sian and pheena :D

Gurfateh

No, I disagree and think that is incorrect. If we take that line of thought, to its logical conclusion (which is a good line to take in one sense) then we realise everything is gurprasad. But in as much as any other psychological process...

Vairaag arises out of vivek. Without some faculty of discrimination you would never be any clearer as to what was illusory and what was not. Hence, regardless of whether that is self-willed (and the question may arise as to who that self is!) or Paraatma willed, there needs to be a conscious discrimination of what is and what is not for inner vairaag to arise. Hence through the practice of vichar and samadhi we can begin to increase our vairaag.

I have yet to meet a person who sat down and simply waited for experiential experience to happen. The fact that people are here reading this or even listening to gurbani is a form of discrimination which is testimony to the fact that we actively work on our vairaag!