i wana lose it now!

ghost

lol

weights, every day, minimum 20 minz, the treadmill for 10 minz minimum, eat a reasonable amount of makhan, exercises..roughly half an hour everyday

keep eating how you already do, aslong as you go for a walk for 10 minz minimum

flat stomach, sit ups at home, 10 a day, for a week, and keep building up, do it everyday, at least 50 if not a 100

i hope that helps ;)

like morpheoes said. meat/tuna and veg is quickest weight to lose fat.

do early morning cardio, 30 mins minimum, 4-5 days a week and then weight train 3-4 days in the evening. eat no more than 1800 cals with 50% coming from protein. So thats 225g protein, 112g carbs and 50g fat. If you want to lose fat even quicker drop more carbs and increase protein.

ive lost around 12-14lbs like that in 4WEEKS!!! with 2-3 lbs of that being water. but be warned the faster the weight drops off the quicker it will comes back on (evolutionary/physiological thing).

pm me for futher detail. peace.

best way is liposucion.. or however you spell it..

I agree with meat tuna diet but lipo is even better..

If you cant afford it then follow these next few simple steps..

If you live in UK good if not fly to UK..

THen take a vacuum cleaner and a knife.. make incision under belly button and shove vacuum cleaner into hole.. then turn it on... after major blood lose and totally screwing up your insides.. quickly fone an ambulance..

ensure however that you have totally screwed up most of the fat you want to get rid off if any muscle and organs go into the vacuum dont worry the NHS will fix it.

When the ambulance arrive just pretend your fainted if you really are thats even better.. after about 4 weeks of intensive care you should come out all ok.. then you can work on building that six pack.. im still trying to figure out how to get the nhs to implant one.. but when i figure that out i'll let ya'll know..

• 4 weeks later...

best way is liposucion.. or however you spell it..

I agree with meat tuna diet but lipo is even better..

If you cant afford it then follow these next few simple steps..

If you live in UK good if not fly to UK..

THen take a vacuum cleaner and a knife.. make incision under belly button and shove vacuum cleaner into hole.. then turn it on... after major blood lose and totally screwing up your insides.. quickly fone an ambulance..

ensure however that you have totally screwed up most of the fat you want to get rid off if any muscle and organs go into the vacuum dont worry the NHS will fix it.

When the ambulance arrive just pretend your fainted if you really are thats even better.. after about 4 weeks of intensive care you should come out all ok.. then you can work on building that six pack.. im still trying to figure out how to get the nhs to implant one.. but when i figure that out i'll let ya'll know..

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: ....dyanamic banda you are seriously crazy banda... i just hope no one is out here and dumb enough to actually try what you said..LOLL....LOL :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• 2 months later...

day1: Upper body

day2: Cardio

day3: Lower body and so on......six days a week

Eat healthy stuff, junk food no more than 1 day a week

do 6 sets of each excercise, start with 12 reps,11,10,8 and 6 and keep increasing the weights and/or level of intensity as u reduce the no of reps

that'll work

cheers

• 1 month later...

Dont eat late, give urself a few hours between ur evening meal and going to sleep.. this will prevent u building up more "stored energy"..

Also fruit salads and sandwiches for lunch.. u'll be surprised how quickly u drop weight.

And cardio, man, as much as u can do.. it wouldnt hurt to do some every day if u can manage it. Cardio's one of those things that u just cant do enuff of (and i definately dont do enuff of lol)..

u can build a great set of abs but they wont show if uve got a layer of fat over them.